• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Wife Hates Sundays (MWHS) web site

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you should mention that Sam, because after posting the picture of the rankings, I thought that it would be helpful to number the list in whole numbers. So, yes, I added a column to number the list 1-200.

Thanks for the thanks. Everybody!

Monkey promised me rankings soon. Once I get Monkey's, I'll include the complete list of players (all 250+, not just the top 200), so that you can individually sort your lists to verify your rankings. And perhaps use it to update for MWHS going forward.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woow Foot.. CJ number 1 again... Shady 28th!? u must be begging for an injury.. We all know one or 2 goal line fumbles from Bryce it may be all over for him.

CJ's O-line looks very good, question is will he actually run threw the tackles (holes) this year or is he gonna be stubborn and continue 2 bounce to the outside? I feel CJ will have a good/decent year but I just can't see him returning to become a Top 5 Fantasy RB especially with Greene stealing some TDs. CJ was very successful with Jeff Fisher; and just hasn't been the same player under Munchak

Also Awesome work with the rankings and website Joe looks very good

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woow Foot.. CJ number 1 again... Shady 28th!? u must be begging for an injury.. We all know one or 2 goal line fumbles from Bryce it may be all over for him.

CJ's O-line looks very good, question is will he actually run threw the tackles (holes) this year or is he gonna be stubborn and continue 2 bounce to the outside? I feel CJ will have a good/decent year but I just can't see him returning to become a Top 5 Fantasy RB especially with Greene stealing some TDs. CJ was very successful with Jeff Fisher; and just hasn't been the same player under Munchak

Ram - I can't speak for everyone but I certainly welcome you as a contributor. ....

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The website is all Foot. I can't take credit for that. But thanks on the rankings. And yes, Ram, I agree that you'd be a nice contributor.

As for Foot's mancrush on CJ... I've mentioned this before (like last year), if you take away his 2006 rushing yards from the unbelievable 2009 season, CJ consistently averages about 1220 rushing yards in the other 4 seasons. Not too shabby. But after 5 NFL seasons, maybe this (the 1220 avg rush yards) is all that we should come to expect from him? A nice solid RB2 or low-end RB1. There are other backs that are more consistent (and score more TD).

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ram, thanks for the comment. I just think Johnson has had it up to here with all the AP talk and has reason to regain his focus now. Sometimes when you reach great heights of success early on like he did you get that "top of the mountain" feeling and there is no where to go from there but down. This year with the new re-enforced line and all the other circumstances I think things are too ideal for Johnson not to expect great things again from him.

I also agree with Lefty. We have 2 spots open for featured experts on our site. I'd like to offer you one of them. I know everyone works full time(except Lefty) but if you can find some time to contribute we would love to have you on board if you are interested. If not I understand!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks Joe. Gonna be working on the site today.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Shady just was never that great in my opinion. Always felt he benefited from Vick. I think Bryce Brown will emerge as the number one guy. I've never seen a more impressive high school high lite real. He literally ran circles around his opponents. I not kidding let me elaborate on my seriousness. In one clip he took a hand off and ran to the right side. The defense clogged the right side so after weaving his way half way through the defense he amazingly looped around the defense came back into the backfield where he started and then outran everyone easily across the back field and then he hit the left side line turned in up and was a missile down the sideline. Adding what I seen him do briefly last year I feel this bold prediction is not as bold as most others would feel it is.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok I have to do some work on the site now. Talk later!

Ram Tough

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the offer guys i think I will accept.. The website is a good idea and hopefully we can continue to watch it grow..

My only question 2 Foot is IF CJ just has a good/decent year and lets say finishes between 12-8th overall for the RBS are you going to project him #1 overall again for next year?

Ram Tough

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Shady just was never that great in my opinion. Always felt he benefited from Vick. I think Bryce Brown will emerge as the number one guy. I've never seen a more impressive high school high lite real. He literally ran circles around his opponents. I not kidding let me elaborate on my seriousness

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but if we were judging off of High school you tube clips then Noel Devine would be in the NFL and would be a Top 5 pick for me.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram first that's great you are in. When you get a chance give Joe your rankings so we can get you up to speed. i am going to be working on guys home pages and personal rankings today. Over the week end I will be concentrating on the consensus raninks so you have time if you want to get in on the general consensus rankings.

Now as for Brown and Johnson, your last points were good ones, First Johnson, I will honestly probably still rate hime high if he has a great season but normally I worry about a guy coming off a great season. I think Calvin will have problems this year as that Madden curse is still looming on my opinion. Ap would fall into this catagory but he has shown nothing slows him down. I just hopre he wasnt taking something which I dont think he was. But if he was clean all year which i believe he was then he might really be from the future! With Brown I normally don't just go on high school clips alone but in this case there wasn't much else to go by. And from what I seen I am still cross eyed from it.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram first that's great you are in. When you get a chance give Joe your rankings so we can get you up to speed. i am going to be working on guys home pages and personal rankings today. Over the week end I will be concentrating on the consensus raninks so you have time if you want to get in on the general consensus rankings.

Now as for Brown and Johnson, your last points were good ones, First Johnson, I will honestly probably still rate hime high if he has a great season but normally I worry about a guy coming off a great season. I think Calvin will have problems this year as that Madden curse is still looming on my opinion. Ap would fall into this catagory but he has shown nothing slows him down. I just hopre he wasnt taking something which I dont think he was. But if he was clean all year which i believe he was then he might really be from the future! With Brown I normally don't just go on high school clips alone but in this case there wasn't much else to go by. And from what I seen I am still cross eyed from it.
Shady>>>>>>>>>>Brown. Speed is nice but doesn't make an NFL football player (just ask Willie Gault). I think you may be related to Al Davis. Now that that's out of the way, Mr. Foot, how would you like my rankings by position and when? I like to make comments and don't have them finished yet but the rankings are complete............mostly. So is it a pain to go back in and make comments or will we have the capability to do it ourselves.
BTW, with the addition of RT, that makes 3 Ram fans on the "staff"..........that's almost half of the Ram fans in the U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ram Tough

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want rankings by position, Top 200 or both?.. also id rather send them in an e-mail send me a private message to where i can send you my rankings... Last question with rankings should i add a ew write ups? or just rankings

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam and Ram, I would like both the top 200 and then the positions as well if psoible. If you can do them in excel that would be helpful for Joe. Maybe Joe can elaborate more on that. Joe has done an amazing job with these rankings and he is the gatekeeper.

Ram and Sam let me know what colors you want again and what avi's you want to use. Barilko I will move you over to the corner like yoiu requested since your name is now barilko's corner blitz but after I get everyone's him pages complete and the consensus as it's gonna take some work to move you cause i have to splice the main graphic again. After I get everyone home page up and the consensus rankings I can go back and improve everyone pages anyway they want them. If I missed any questions please let me know.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barilko I will move you over to the corner like yoiu requested since your name is now barilko's corner blitz but after I get everyone's him pages complete and the consensus as it's gonna take some work to move you cause i have to splice the main graphic again. After I get everyone home page up and the consensus rankings I can go back and improve everyone pages anyway they want them. If I missed any questions please let me know.

Thanks Foot if it kills ya i dont need the corner ,i just think it makes sense

IMHO i think that once we click on one section or the other in the stadium ie: click on Joe or Lefty or Foot

that all of our individual pages should also share the same format

ie all rankings be it 200 wr rb qb plus a bio whatever they should look the same

and then beside the rankings and bios in each section you than have room for individual columns which is wear each of us have room to post and move in different shapes and forms ie: articles/photos/videos comments etc etc

does that make sense

Maybe Everyone Can Check In With Thoughts

and again HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY from NORTH of the 49th

Last edited by a moderator:

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes everyone page will look them same for the most part. like Joes with the tabs up top. Each on each guy will have a personall design that I can change anytime once the nuts and blots are installed.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want rankings by position, Top 200 or both?.. also id rather send them in an e-mail send me a private message to where i can send you my rankings... Last question with rankings should i add a ew write ups? or just rankings

Ram, I sent you a private message with my email.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barilko no problem to do it is just a little time consuming so let me get to it after I get everything up to speed then i can swap guys around where ever they want to be. We can compete for the middle spot if more than 2 guys want it and so on. Ram i sent you an private email but it looks like joe is all ready on top of it. Guys I don't mean to disapoint you but my nieghbor needed a favor getting some wood for his bon fire today so i just back and didn't get much done on the site. i am going to eat now but the day might have been lost. if I don't get to it tonight I will you have my word it will all be done by end of day Sunday.

then we can focus on really having some fun with new ideas.