• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MVP Poll

Who is your NFL MVP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS.

It is very easy to make that comparison.

You being a predominately Pats fan wouldn't have seen the abortion otherwise known as the Cowboy's 2015 season.

I saw every one of them, and believe me, it's more than a maturing O -line and Elliot over McFadden.

Prescott make not yet be Tom Brady, but he can run, he does NOT make mistakes, he has the locker-room, and he simply does not toss up that gut wrenching INT.

Whether that is because of the play called for him or whatever the fuck, the kid has played so far beyond expectations, the only parallel I can think of is The Wee One taking over from the huge FA signing of Matt Flynn, he of the HUGE MNF stats he sort of had from one game.............. Did I ever say statistics were for losers??

And I do not mean to belittle Tony Romo.
Easy there Hank.
First I said the Boyz are having a great season. Dak and Zeke have been more than anyone could've imagined.
But you tried comparing what Romo/the Boyz had in 2015 and make it sound like Dak and the Boyz had to start this season. Sorry it's not close. A fairly new Oline last year, a back up QB and McFatass don't equate to Dak, Zeke and more expirence. No where near the same just look at the offensive numbers. Maybe if Romo played the whole season last year? But then the Boyz wouldn't have went 4-12.
The only thing near the same is the defense.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Majority of Matt Ryan's games were stat padding vs garbage defenses in Domes while Majority of Rodgers games were vs good defenses in the outdoors and many teams they faced down the stretch were fighting for the playoffs (Vikes, Philly, Texans, and Lions). ATL played vs teams that were fighting for a higher draft choice down the stretch. Ryan should get the O player of the year and Rodgers should get the MVP but it will be the other way around.
Don't forget his one bum leg:rolleyes2:
The dome stadium unfortunately doesn't hold weight. Payton Manning played the majority of his games in domes.
Ryan over Rodgers and it shouldn't be close.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget his one bum leg:rolleyes2:
The dome stadium unfortunately doesn't hold weight. Payton Manning played the majority of his games in domes.
Ryan over Rodgers and it shouldn't be close.

it shouldn't be but it probably will

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy there Hank.
First I said the Boyz are having a great season. Dak and Zeke have been more than anyone could've imagined.
But you tried comparing what Romo/the Boyz had in 2015 and make it sound like Dak and the Boyz had to start this season. Sorry it's not close. A fairly new Oline last year, a back up QB and McFatass don't equate to Dak, Zeke and more expirence. No where near the same just look at the offensive numbers. Maybe if Romo played the whole season last year? But then the Boyz wouldn't have went 4-12.
The only thing near the same is the defense.

Again, BS. Lots of it..... Did you see every Dallas game over the last 2 years? No? Thought not.......

Last year's team without Dak was very similar to this years team. Elliott is of course an upgrade.

But 3 different non-Romo QB's went in there and sucked balls.....

The biggest difference is Dak. Simple as that. 4-12 to 13-3.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, BS. Lots of it..... Did you see every Dallas game over the last 2 years? No? Thought not.......

Last year's team without Dak was very similar to this years team. Elliott is of course an upgrade.

But 3 different non-Romo QB's went in there and sucked balls.....

The biggest difference is Dak. Simple as that. 4-12 to 13-3.
How can you disregard the other QBs as not a factor? Those 3rd rate QBS lack of skill, leadership and ability to win caused the 4-12.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He led his team to an 11-1 record and his stats, if extrapolated over 16 games are as good or better than anyone's. 28td's and 2 INT's is ridiculous. He's not only in the discussion, he has 12 votes. Mine is not one of them.
Obviously most folks here don't believe he's the MVP... I'm one of them.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just like in boxing, the fighter that finishes the round strong is usually the one that impresses the judges

his final 6 game performance I'm sure will sway some votes his way

I agree with @rmilia1 one...if Ryan had lacked off over the last 6 I can see the bigger brands of Rogers, Brady, GB and NE overtaking him. But, he was better than solid all the way thru.

As it stands...you're right, some voters will be drawn to the national appeal of those two guys. I expect it to be a fairly close race...in fact if Brady had played the 1st four games I think he would win it.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm okay with Rodgers or Ryan even though I'm a Cowboys fan.

Your a Rodgers fan and always have been and that's cool because he is one of the best in this era. I'd be surprised if more than 1 Pats fan here voted for Brady and probably the only GB fan that didn't vote for Rodgers is PR. If Brady played the whole season pats would be 15-1 which basically is the same as 14-2. 12 games he doesn't have the stats or ammo for MVP. Ryan's no# are off the charts throwing it only 33 times a game. Almost 5 k and 38 tds with only 534 attempts is pretty damn impressive

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your a Rodgers fan and always have been and that's cool because he is one of the best in this era. I'd be surprised if more than 1 Pats fan here voted for Brady and probably the only GB fan that didn't vote for Rodgers is PR. If Brady played the whole season pats would be 15-1 which basically is the same as 14-2. 12 games he doesn't have the stats or ammo for MVP. Ryan's no# are off the charts throwing it only 33 times a game. Almost 5 k and 38 tds with only 534 attempts is pretty damn impressive
Like I already stated, Ryan would be deserving of the MVP.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan will win MVP and Rodgers will get offensive POY. Jordy Nelson wins comeback POY. Miller DPOY. Jack will win COY.

BOOKED

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan will win MVP and Rodgers will get offensive POY. Jordy Nelson wins comeback POY. Miller DPOY. Jack will win COY.

BOOKED
Ryan has had a stellar year and is much deserving of the MVP award.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no game limit so he should have consideration, but his no#s beside int do not add up to MVP no#s
I've been referring to his statistics from the get go.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you disregard the other QBs as not a factor? Those 3rd rate QBS lack of skill, leadership and ability to win caused the 4-12.

I guess you can lip read..... That is exactly what I've been saying.

Or conversely, Dak's ability, skill and leadership caused the 13-3.

Dak versus that trio of twats is the only real difference.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously most folks here don't believe he's the MVP... I'm one of them.

And "most" folks here don't think Rodgers is the MVP either and I'm one of them.