• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most likely to happen

Most likely to happen

• Kirk Cousins is the starter for another NFL team in 2018

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Junior Galette blows out a knee before pre- season

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • RG3 is signed by some desperate NFL team and actually plays some

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Kaepernicks career is over in NFL because of his idiotic stance

• We select a QB within top four picks this draft because Allen knows KC will never sign here

• Kirk Cousins signs long term here

• Win a playoff game this year.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romo chokes at CBS also

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obvious is to pick Galette but the most likely will be that KC is starting somewhere else in 18. Thoughts.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most likely thing to occur is RG3 signing somewhere. NFL is all about holding out against all hope. He will take a snap or two at a minimum in a blowout.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
technically all these could happen in the same season with the exception of one.
I'm worried Kirk won't be here next year

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC will be here

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all of these in order Kirk playing somewhere else is far and away the most likely. In fact I'm beginning to believe that @Shark is on to something in stating that he gets traded and is playing elsewhere this year.

Junior Galette will be handled differently albeit with a lot more caution because of his history. His career is literally in jeopardy if he suffers another setback.

the odds that Griffin is signed by someone is low and his chances of getting on the field is lower. Now that I think of it Jason Campbell stayed in the league for ten years, Griffin could do the same.

Kaepernicks career hopefully is not over, agree or disagree on his method, standing up for human rights is something that we all should do. In a league that favors talent and experience it would be idiotic to pass on a player that helps your team. There aren't that many stupid organizations, he'll get signed by someone.

Based on my opening response above you'd think that if Kirk is traded this year or let go in 2018, Dan and Bruce would want to select @Sharks nightmare.....Watson in this draft. While I agree with him that Kirk's days are numbered here, I'm hoping that they go in an entirely different direction to replace him.

Kirk signing long term here...98% before the draft......drops to 60% during the draft.......and about 30% up until the July 15th deadline this year. After that date, 0%.

Unless there are drastic changes that hurt our division foes, this team with or without Kirk, struggles with Philly to not fall into last place in the division with both finishing out in the 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7 range.

Romo will do well at CBS, keep in mind that he's replacing that human sleeping pill Phil Simms so the bar is very low. CBS would be smart to have a plan "B" because with the right offer Romo will want to scratch that final NFL itch.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Galette needs to find a trainer who knows something about stretching out his achilles tendons.

Seriously.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i voted galette blow knees fellas and i bet he does it in ots after the draft like i said before dont play him intell week one he might have a chance

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all of these in order Kirk playing somewhere else is far and away the most likely. In fact I'm beginning to believe that @Shark is on to something in stating that he gets traded and is playing elsewhere this year.

Junior Galette will be handled differently albeit with a lot more caution because of his history. His career is literally in jeopardy if he suffers another setback.

the odds that Griffin is signed by someone is low and his chances of getting on the field is lower. Now that I think of it Jason Campbell stayed in the league for ten years, Griffin could do the same.

Kaepernicks career hopefully is not over, agree or disagree on his method, standing up for human rights is something that we all should do. In a league that favors talent and experience it would be idiotic to pass on a player that helps your team. There aren't that many stupid organizations, he'll get signed by someone.

Based on my opening response above you'd think that if Kirk is traded this year or let go in 2018, Dan and Bruce would want to select @Sharks nightmare.....Watson in this draft. While I agree with him that Kirk's days are numbered here, I'm hoping that they go in an entirely different direction to replace him.

Kirk signing long term here...98% before the draft......drops to 60% during the draft.......and about 30% up until the July 15th deadline this year. After that date, 0%.

Unless there are drastic changes that hurt our division foes, this team with or without Kirk, struggles with Philly to not fall into last place in the division with both finishing out in the 7-9, 8-8, or 9-7 range.

Romo will do well at CBS, keep in mind that he's replacing that human sleeping pill Phil Simms so the bar is very low. CBS would be smart to have a plan "B" because with the right offer Romo will want to scratch that final NFL itch.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I gotta go with Griff playing somewhere else, there just aren't enough QBs out there. Which is why Kaep getting blackballed would be horseshit.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big fan of him or his move but he should not be black balled IMO. He was exercising his rights and black balling him will only increase the divide in a divided nation.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big fan of him or his move but he should not be black balled IMO. He was exercising his rights and black balling him will only increase the divide in a divided nation.

Ah - you know how this will likely unfold. Some team will incur an injury in training camp or a major disappointment & then sign Kaepernick for a low $$ amt. Might not happen, but there are too few decent QBs out there for this to at least not be a distinct possibility.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is being black balled because he sucks.

Were any of you defending Tebow in the same manner?

He wasn't expressing his rights...he was in a uniform and thus was a representative of an organization.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He wasn't expressing his rights...he was in a uniform and thus was a representative of an organization.

He was sticking up for something he believes in. And I'm pretty sure the organization didn't mind.

He is not being black balled because he sucks. Comparing him to Tebow is laughable. Tebow was probably the worst QB ive ever seen play. Kaepernick is a top 32 qb in the league. Not saying he's great but he's a way better option than anything a lot of teams have.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 32? Are we watching the same guy?:scratch:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the SF organization put up a front that they didn't mind his protest of basically spitting on the flag before the all important regular season games each week. If they didn't mind it he would still be on the team since he really was their best option... yet his gone. What team wants some dick stepping on the flag to the country that made them rich in the first place.... made Kaep rich for that matter. Who wants a player on their team where 90 percent of the fans don't agree with his stance. Hows that gonna bode. He's to much of a distraction. The only way he finds a team is if he tells them he is done shitting on the flag. I believe he's done. Once a bridge is burned there's no getting back cross the river easy. Just like Ray Rice... who wants the headaches.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not a pro football player and I work for great people but we are all told when we start to be careful not to embarrass the company while using social media etc.

There are lots who supported Kaep but there were lots that took exception to what he was doing. Different circumstance but in the end the same thing happened to Ray Rice and he apologized and more if I remember correctly.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only reason it bothered any one is because he was in a position of visibility and chose to point out a part of this countries ugly past (and present) that some portion of the population would sooner forget. Its sad really when people say, just get over it when the actions or ideals he was protesting still affect us as a society today. And he is being blackballed because he chose to point something out.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 32? Are we watching the same guy?:scratch:

I'd love to hear the 32 guys better than him. Dude had a 91 passer rating on the least talented roster in the league. He's not nearly as bad as some make him out to be.