• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most likely to happen

Most likely to happen

• Kirk Cousins is the starter for another NFL team in 2018

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Junior Galette blows out a knee before pre- season

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • RG3 is signed by some desperate NFL team and actually plays some

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Kaepernicks career is over in NFL because of his idiotic stance

• We select a QB within top four picks this draft because Allen knows KC will never sign here

• Kirk Cousins signs long term here

• Win a playoff game this year.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romo chokes at CBS also

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've tried to be informative when this subject comes up. Now I tire from baseless arguments. I'm hoping that this ends here however, if or when it comes up again, let us start with the understanding that Racism is a system and Prejudice is a choice. It would serve us all well in understanding the differences between the two.

You call things fact when they simply aren't. You speak from perspective as if your perspective is correct. You call people racist for not agreeing with your opinion. You think people should be offended for you point of view and fail to realize you categorize people on that same basis.

If you call a person a racist, you better be more color blind than that person.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i really , really think we should move on from politics

Agreed. Retire this line of talk. There is a time and a place for it.

Usually about two weeks after OTA's have ended and we got about a month til training camp sounds about right. :thumb:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call things fact when they simply aren't. You speak from perspective as if your perspective is correct. You call people racist for not agreeing with your opinion. You think people should be offended for you point of view and fail to realize you categorize people on that same basis.

If you call a person a racist, you better be more color blind than that person.

Isn't it true that my perspective is true for me and my experiences? Same as yours are for you. I call people out for being part of and supporting a racist system, it has nothing at all to do with agreeing with me or not. Don't pull that dumb assed DT shit with me, it won't work!

It is possible that I have not done enough in combating that system, but there is a definitive line that you could NEVER understand at which people like myself are fully indoctrinated from birth to never cross lest we become a version of Colin Kaepernick except at a lower socioeconomic standing. (See: Skip Gates)

NOW, I agree time to end this dumb shit.