• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MMQB's Albert Breer reports Washington is "preparing to take a big swing at a quarterback" this offseason.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he isnt going to the cowboys for sure.
The bears just drafted Fields. The Raiders would have to figure out what to do with Carr. The Sainta have no cap room.
There was some chatter about the Bears and their interest in Wilson. I'm not sure what their cap and/or trade capacity happens to be, however, if they do make a trade for Wilson, then I would be extremely interested in taking Fields off of their hands.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was some chatter about the Bears and their interest in Wilson. I'm not sure what their cap and/or trade capacity happens to be, however, if they do make a trade for Wilson, then I would be extremely interested in taking Fields off of their hands.
If I am Seatle I would have to have fields in the trade package

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NYG already have the Bears first rd pick this year (7th overall). So, it would be hard for the Bears to trade for Wilson.
I would Agree , all the bears can offer is fields and 3 future 1sts

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NYG already have the Bears first rd pick this year (7th overall). So, it would be hard for the Bears to trade for Wilson.
I knew that and added the three way trade for that reason.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Bucs Want Tom Brady to Return; Could Explore Deshaun Watson, Russell Wilson
ADAM WELLS
FEBRUARY 13, 2022
Alerted 8m ago in the B/R App
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS ALERTS

AP Photo/Alex Menendez

Tom Brady only announced his retirement from the NFL on February 1, but many people seem to believe there is at least a chance that the three-time MVP could play again.

Per NFL Network's Tom Pelissero and Ian Rapoport, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are keeping open the door for Brady if he changes his mind and "would do whatever is necessary for him to return."

Pelissero and Rapoport also noted the Bucs are prepared to focus on trading for veteran quarterback options, including Russell Wilson and Deshaun Watson, if Brady stays retired.

Brady issued a statement on his official Instagram page to announce his retirement after 22 seasons in the NFL.

It didn't take long after the announcement for people, including Brady, to speculate on the possibility he could change his mind.

On Tuesday's episode of his Let's Go! podcast (h/t NFL.com's Grant Gordon), Brady said "you never say never" about anything when asked whether he could play again.

"At the same time I know that I'm very, I feel very good about my decision. I don't know how I'll feel six months from now," he added.

Videos you might like
Brady, who will turn 45 on Aug. 3, showed no signs of decline during the 2021 season. He finished second in NFL MVP voting after throwing for a league-best 5,316 yards and 43 touchdowns.

As for potential Brady replacements if he stays retired, Pelissero and Rapaport said that the Seattle Seahawks haven't given any indication they are going to trade Wilson.

Speaking to SB Nation's Rob Guerrera on Friday (h/t CBS Sports' Cody Benjamin), Wilson said he's "focused on where I'm at right now" when asked about trade possibilities.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported in January 2021 that Watson requested a trade from the Houston Texans.

Watson is embroiled in a legal battle over 22 civil lawsuits that have been filed against him over allegations of sexual assault and sexual misconduct. He was inactive for all 17 games during the 2021 season amid his trade demand and ongoing legal situation.

The NFL has been investigating the allegations against Watson since they became public in March 2021. He could be subject to league discipline under the personal conduct policy once the investigation is complete.

Pelissero and Rapaport noted the Texans are looking to get a Watson trade done before the start of the new league year March 16.

Without Brady on the roster, Kyle Trask is the only quarterback under contract to the Bucs in 2022. Blaine Gabbert was Tampa Bay's primary backup this season, but he is set to become an unrestricted free agent.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying it is true but if Murray does think those things I would want no part of him.

We all know not every rumor is not true.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird how I think Rivera would take Watson and not Murray, but I believe that. I think Rivera wants team guys somewhat regardless of off the field stuff.

Watson played with a collapsed lung. Seems like he's all about the locker room.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swipe left

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2