• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota game notes

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on we need you Ted....

My worry about Ted playing Sunday is what happened last year when he came back too soon. The guy is proving to be a Tin Man and if he is not 110% then keep his ass at home until he is - We shouldn't NEED Ginn to win this Sunday.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
my son keeps buggin me about seeing the players and i am like son, i don't know where they will be staying so your jersey won't be signed....i guess...

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My worry about Ted playing Sunday is what happened last year when he came back too soon. The guy is proving to be a Tin Man and if he is not 110% then keep his ass at home until he is - We shouldn't NEED Ginn to win this Sunday.

i hope you are 100% right about not needing him to win...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what i've seen from our play vs the Vikings up to this point. There's no reason we shouldn't win.

For the vikings, they need Jared Allen to win the trench war and so far that hasn't happened. Staley has been playing well so I'm not looking at Allen as a threat ATM.

AP can be stopped, it wouldn't be the first time.

Fuck up Ponder, he's only from FSU :dance:

Here's to our offense getting more explosive.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what i've seen from our play vs the Vikings up to this point. There's no reason we shouldn't win.

For the vikings, they need Jared Allen to win the trench war and so far that hasn't happened. Staley has been playing well so I'm not looking at Allen as a threat ATM.

Even if Alex were injured (knock on wood), this is a game I think we'd still win. I thought David Carr should have been able to come in against Carolina two years ago when Alex got hurt and win, but didn't. Kaepernick, I think would be better, though Minnesota is better than that Panther team.

Do you guys think we'll see Kaepernick to Moss this game? It seems like a safe game to try it and Moss would love it against his former team. I don't think the Niners plan the game around it but think it might happen. Not confident though that it will.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if Alex were injured (knock on wood), this is a game I think we'd still win. I thought David Carr should have been able to come in against Carolina two years ago when Alex got hurt and win, but didn't. Kaepernick, I think would be better, though Minnesota is better than that Panther team.

Do you guys think we'll see Kaepernick to Moss this game? It seems like a safe game to try it and Moss would love it against his former team. I don't think the Niners plan the game around it but think it might happen. Not confident though that it will.

I don't know if it'll be Kaep to Moss, but I'm pretty sure we'll see a lot more Raaaaaaaandy and at least one deep throw. I just hope it isn't like the preseason game where Smith threw it into triple coverage to Moss, that was dumb.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im hoping to see our front seven gets soem more pressure and rack up some sacks. The first 2 games kind of limited us to only sending 2-3 man rushes at time. Hoping we explode with like 5 sacks and some nice turnovers

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kaepernick to Moss or any of our receivers will come as a result of how the defense sets up to defend Kaepernick being under center.

As for Harbaugh taking Alex out of the huddle in practice just so Kaepernick can throw a pass to Moss that Smith can probably throw better - yeah, that would be less than intelligent and not very inspiring.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im hoping to see our front seven gets soem more pressure and rack up some sacks. The first 2 games kind of limited us to only sending 2-3 man rushes at time. Hoping we explode with like 5 sacks and some nice turnovers

This!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it'll be Kaep to Moss, but I'm pretty sure we'll see a lot more Raaaaaaaandy and at least one deep throw. I just hope it isn't like the preseason game where Smith threw it into triple coverage to Moss, that was dumb.

That was dumb, but in his own words - “I was taking a shot,” Smith said. “You almost need to do that for effect, just to get defenses thinking about him.” He acknowledged that he had Ginn underneath and I suppose, since preseason doesn't matter, he took the deep play instead of the safe throw. If he can throw an accurate less-safe throw, we'll know he's more willing than before. If he throws a bad less-safe throw, well, it'd be bad for a few reasons, but willing. Depending on how bad it was, it would affect future tries or non-attempts.

Smith finally goes deep for Moss; pass goes deeper | 49ers Hot Read

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YESSSIR

we're due for that type of outing

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd imagine we'll see some bombs to Randy and Davis, maybe MM too...

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Damn, you got me all pumped up!

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
my son keeps buggin me about seeing the players and i am like son, i don't know where they will be staying so your jersey won't be signed....i guess...

They will be staying at one of the Marriott’s. Most likely it will be the Depot Renaissance but check out the Autograph on 4th street

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, the 49ers might put on a clinic in Minnesota. Against Rodgers and Stafford they seemed to be operating mainly out of nickel defense, and they still got bits of pressure. It'll be exciting to see what happens when its the real front 7 out there on most downs instead of the extra guys in the secondary.