• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota game notes

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my son keeps buggin me about seeing the players and i am like son, i don't know where they will be staying so your jersey won't be signed....i guess...

They will be staying at one of the Marriott’s. Most likely it will be the Depot Renaissance but check out the Autograph on 4th street

You should get it autographed as a secret/surprise. Give it to him before the game, on his birthday, or when he's feeling really down to lift his spirits. I think of things for my family and often surprise them with things. Now that you've told him you can't get it, getting it would really surprise him... Or you could have him go with you and maybe meet one of the guys. It would mean a lot to him and maybe players will be more willing to sign for a kid. I'm assuming you are not taking about a 30 year old son, right?

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You should get it autographed as a secret/surprise. Give it to him before the game, on his birthday, or when he's feeling really down to lift his spirits. I think of things for my family and often surprise them with things. Now that you've told him you can't get it, getting it would really surprise him... Or you could have him go with you and maybe meet one of the guys. It would mean a lot to him and maybe players will be more willing to sign for a kid. I'm assuming you are not taking about a 30 year old son, right?

This. I got to meet Gene Washington as a kid and he was a real down to earth type of guy. He left a great impression on me. Funny thing too is at the Super Bowl this year I had a chance to talk with Gene about that. He works for the NFL and was real cool.

It all depends on when you grab them.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. I got to meet Gene Washington as a kid and he was a real down to earth type of guy. He left a great impression on me. Funny thing too is at the Super Bowl this year I had a chance to talk with Gene about that. He works for the NFL and was real cool.

It all depends on when you grab them.

I'm assuming not in the shower, not during sex (unless you're a hot girl), and not in a dark alley. :thumb:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These people are insaine

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers Blog and Q&A: Bakhtiari: I'll keep going until it absolutely ends

"'You did everything you could do. You did a great job,'" Bakhtiari said Harbaugh told him. "He was proud of the effort I put in, proud with what I accomplished. ... It made it harder. I really wish he had been like, 'Listen, football's not for you.' That would have been easier. Then I could have said, 'Ok, I'm not meant to do this.'"

The journeyman linebacker had lived in a spare bedroom at tackle Joe Staley's house during the offseason. After being cut, he moved back in with his parents in Burlingame. But he left all of his stuff at Staley's, and he's moving back in today.