• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota game notes

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't listen to the call, but some MN sports radio folks were griping about Harbaugh's conference call today. Basically what I heard was they respect the hell of out of the team he's built but he's kind of an a-hole.

did he shake someone's hand too hard again?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Coach's Notebook: Sept. 19

You’re not better than anybody else unless you prove it. And you get that chance once a week. And that’s why there are 16 of them. There are 16 sprints. We don’t subscribe to the marathon theory. We believe there are 16 sprints. And that’s what we’re in the process of doing today, preparing for that.

Another Harbaugh type of line for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did he shake someone's hand too hard again?

I think he was his typical vague self and wouldn't answer questions to their satisfaction. When I have listened to him, he's come across as aloof at times. I can certainly see how he could rub some folks the wrong way. He has an edge to him and he's ultra intense. Don't get me wrong, I love him as our coach. I'm just saying I can see how he might rub other folks the wrong way.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This article epitomizes what an Effing a$$hole Retard Grant Cohn is.

Here is the beginning of this article:

Tom Rathman on Frank Gore

We were sitting in little school chairs facing each other, alone in the media tent, elbows resting on our wooden foldout desks.

I asked the coach, "If I say Frank Gore is a player with a great heart, do you know what I mean by that?"

The coach sat up in his chair, elbows off the desk now. He said, "Great heart?" as if he hadn't heard me correctly. "Yeah, I know what great heart is. I only played the game for 9 years."

Seriously? This POS is asking Tom Rathman if he knows what describing a player with great heart means? What an assclown!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This article epitomizes what an Effing a$$hole Retard Grant Cohn is.

Here is the beginning of this article:

Tom Rathman on Frank Gore

We were sitting in little school chairs facing each other, alone in the media tent, elbows resting on our wooden foldout desks.

I asked the coach, "If I say Frank Gore is a player with a great heart, do you know what I mean by that?"

The coach sat up in his chair, elbows off the desk now. He said, "Great heart?" as if he hadn't heard me correctly. "Yeah, I know what great heart is. I only played the game for 9 years."

Seriously? This POS is asking Tom Rathman if he knows what describing a player with great heart means? What an assclown!

The fact that Grant Cohn has a press pass is one of the great travesties of our time.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man if we go 2-0 vs. GB and MN my life will be much easier. It will be a long winter in MN if they somehow upset us. I was at the infamous Favre game. I'm not a superstitious dude, but if I go and they lose I fear members of this board will hunt me down and kill my family.

LOL, i am a nervous wreck here in MPLS...