• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota game notes

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Blahh!!!! Jarius Wright is going to make his season debut against the 49ers this weekend. He would be one of many young players I loved since 1998 that saw little to no playing time or little to no production before facing the 49ers and then he plays them and has a nice game.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers Blog and Q&A: Bakhtiari back in 49ers lineup; Alex Smith's expensive headwear

"Obviously we liked Eric a lot when he was here and the effort he gave and what he did in the preseason," Jim Harbaugh said. "Excited to get him on the field today."

Haggans, meanwhile, struck a philosophical tone on his three-game suspension, which stemmed from two DUI incidents, one of them in 2004 and the other last year in Arizona when he was with the Cardinals.

"I look at it from the perspective of getting into my playbook, getting more comfortable with the team, the coaches and players," Haggans said. "Work out, stay in shape and then just try to hit the ground running when I can." Haggans can return to the active roster Oct. 8.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't listen to the call, but some MN sports radio folks were griping about Harbaugh's conference call today. Basically what I heard was they respect the hell of out of the team he's built but he's kind of an a-hole.