• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Silver on Interview: "This Was a Failure on Tom Brady's Part"

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Difference is for one, Pats have a clearly established pattern of cheating. I always respected what they had done prior to this and dismissed Spygate as an overblown issue, but looking back now everything they've done is tainted. Look at how close their SB wins have been. Any advantage in helping them win OR get there, hiwever slight, may have been the tipping point in them winning it all. Can you say Jerry Rice systematically cheated over and over again? Of course not.

The most laughable assertion is that the Pats are going to "make the league pay" next yr. This isn't 2007. Pats struggled through a good portion of the regular season and tough they were the best team last yr, certainly weren't dominant. I'd put my money on 9 or 10 wins, tops.

I dunno. Is this much worse than ATL and INDY pumping in fake crowd noise? Even if it causes 1 false start penalty it can affect the game. I just don't know how a ball that is 3% below the standard can affect much. I just can't be outraged over it. And, at least we know they beat SEA fair and square.

I agree that they aren't going to dominate the league like they did in 2007. They don't have the personnel and the division is catching up(even though I have heard that for a long time). I still expect 11 wins. Belichick is just too good.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cover up is worse than the actual crime...Just accept the punishment and move on...with this appeal and ignorant explanations he's likely to get more game added on!