• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Michael Silver on Interview: "This Was a Failure on Tom Brady's Part"

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not as bad as Joe Paterno was when it comes to the lies now, is he?? Penn State! Lol! Cast those stones!!
And you won't find one single post from me defending Paterno so go ahead and keep deflecting.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are the former teammates saying how they noticed this practice with the football? What about the refs that handle the ball on every snap? Nobody ever noticed?

how did the officials "MISS" that the balls were underinflated to begin with? Also, they league even said, THEY DON'T WRITE DOWN THE PSI OF THE BALLS BEFORE THE GAME!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been caught in a landslide of lies and is now backed into a corner. Heck he can't even tell his dad the truth never mind his fans. Brady just man up this is getting embarrassing...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how did the officials "MISS" that the balls were underinflated to begin with? Also, they league even said, THEY DON'T WRITE DOWN THE PSI OF THE BALLS BEFORE THE GAME!
The leagues not innocent either but it doesn't make what brady did any better...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The leagues not innocent either but it doesn't make what brady did any better...

You realize the league admits they don't have any actual evidence TB12 broke any rules right?

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the person being accused of cheating really the one to offer an objective and credible opinion on the matter?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the person being accused of cheating really the one to offer an objective and credible opinion on the matter?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. When I'm interviewing someone while investigating something for my office I don't jump to conclusions and listen to the person with and open mind and follow the facts where they lead.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been caught in a landslide of lies and is now backed into a corner. Heck he can't even tell his dad the truth never mind his fans. Brady just man up this is getting embarrassing...

While an amazing talent on the field, Brady has the deadly combination of arrogance and ignorance. It's like listening to Joe Biden.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While an amazing talent on the field, Brady has the deadly combination of arrogance and ignorance. It's like listening to Joe Biden.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are almost to Godwin's law.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I did. That type stuff fascinates me, it's partly what I do for a living now.

You were on here saying that hours after it was released. I didn't believe you then, I don't believe you now, nor do I care.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were on here saying that hours after it was released. I didn't believe you then, I don't believe you now, nor do I care.

It's not a very long read. And it was the following morning when I first posted that I had read it.

You have not read it, and only seem to be commenting based on what you have heard.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way, it's only 139 pages and it's double spaced.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are the former teammates saying how they noticed this practice with the football? What about the refs that handle the ball on every snap? Nobody ever noticed?
Wasn't this covered quite extensively before the SB when this all came up?

Refs do handle game balls a lot, but they aren't squeezing them. Lots of media outlets did tests with balls between 10psi and 15psi and asked people to tell the difference and it's something likely no one but the QB would notice. The force of their grip does change with that little difference, but no one else would likely know.

Now for the balls that other teams said was noticeable? If weather really does have an impact I'd guess if Brady was having them go down to 10-11 as it was AND it's cold and they shrank more it might be noticable by those that handle them every day? :noidea:

These continued desperate attempts to deflect are entertaining, but futile.

Playing with a ball at 10-11 psi isn't going to dramatically change the game. It just isn't. It was likely more a mental thing. At some point he had a fantastic practice/game with a lighter ball and so in his mind it made a difference and he wanted to keep doing them that way.

This is what makes it so fucking stupid. He can clearly still throw just fine with a regulation ball and yet in his own compulsive arrogance decided to throw the rules out the window and have his equipment guys cheat for him. The unmitigated gall to be that selfish for something that likely has nothing more than a mental impact on the game at all is astounding. For that alone he deserves his suspension.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's interesting that the Deflector-In-Chief, @Rock Strongo isn't here today after this highly self-incriminating interview by Brady.

Tells me all I need to know.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, it's only 139 pages and it's double spaced.
There could be one line saying brady is guilty and you'd still defend him...its in your nature. Use common sense man...