• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

McNabb on Cutler's Contract

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will force balls, he will blame receivers, under guaranteed contract, he will leave the game with a broken fingernail. Its gonna be like that until he proves otherwise. Its not that people hate him, he makes it easy with his better than everyone attitude, its backing up his play on the field with wins, not stats.

If you had 2 subpar route runners in Johnny Knox and Devin Hester playing with you in a Martz offense where its the WRs responsibility to get to the spot where the ball is to be thrown, you'd blame them, too.

Also in that system, the TEs were used primarily for blocking. You'd be tempted to force more balls when the lack of protection couldnt buy the time needed when only two downfield receiving options are trying to get open.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, why would Leo "the thumb" maz point south on the truth?

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the truth BLH? Just provide quotes and proof.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is Cutler is the highest paid quarterback in the nfl this season, he is clearly not the best. Next year his hit goes to 13.5 he can get some slack.

He will force balls, he will blame receivers, under guaranteed contract, he will leave the game with a broken fingernail. Its gonna be like that until he proves otherwise. Its not that people hate him, he makes it easy with his better than everyone attitude, its backing up his play on the field with wins, not stats.

Wow… you're like the dumbest person alive, aren't you? You don't even try to be factually accurate.

It's almost impressive.

Cutler broke the fucking entire joint in his finger… are you kidding me? And… I might add… he didn't leave that game. He finished a game vs Detroit hopping on one leg down the field with an ankle torn to shreds… WTF?

He's also, what? 43-28 as a starter… wins? That's a hell of a record with Johnny Knox, Devin Hester, Kellen Davis as his top targets. With Jamaracus fucking Webb blocking for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, why would Leo "the thumb" maz point south on the truth?

Leo "The Thumb"… lol… that's great. Should be his official nickname. IMO

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I may, Jay is a solid QB. I realize he's an enigmatic personality but he is a very good QB. He can make every throw and is mobile, which is a positive in today's NFL. He is also intelligent, though can be a gunslinger at times. I'd be happy to have him as my QB. :2cents:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I may, Jay is a solid QB. I realize he's an enigmatic personality but he is a very good QB. He can make every throw and is mobile, which is a positive in today's NFL. He is also intelligent, though can be a gunslinger at times. I'd be happy to have him as my QB. :2cents:

Thank you… that is all anyone has ever said.

People act like Bears fans think Cutler is some "fantastic elite QB". All we've ever said is that he is a "pretty damn good" NFL QB, who has been thrusted unto some pretty bad situations.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People act like Bears fans think Cutler is some "fantastic elite QB". All we've ever said is that he is a "pretty damn good" NFL QB, who has been thrusted unto some pretty bad situations.
Compared to other Bear QBs he is elite. He's Jay Montana. :lol:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did McNabb say?..."Are you serious? Damn I wish I had an agent like Cutler has."

Haters gonna hate.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the truth BLH? Just provide quotes and proof.

Well Leo, how much attention did you pay to those who played in that time period, and the system they played in? Unless you really do believe that Knox and Hester were great route runners in Martz's offense and that all bad throws that Jay made were his fault. BTW- those items I mentioned were staples in his offense.
Dont blame me for your ignorance...:yahoo:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That earns 11/10. Exactly, Rich. I try to explain that to other fans. Another stigma that falls out of that is since Jay isnt elite, that somehow defaults him to a terrible QB.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well said. Thank you for the informed post.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Leo, how much attention did you pay to those who played in that time period, and the system they played in? Unless you really do believe that Knox and Hester were great route runners in Martz's offense and that all bad throws that Jay made were his fault. BTW- these items I mentioned were staples in his offense.
Dont blame me for your ignorance...:yahoo:

Another idiot that can't prove a point. When did Jay leave after breaking a nail? When did Jay blame everybody else? just provide proof and quotes. Until then your ignorance matches anotheridiots. big words from a small man with no proof of what he says is true. fucking so called geniuses on here. You JAY HATERS CAN SUCK MY LEFT NUT

Last edited by a moderator:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another idiot that can't prove a point. When did Jay leave after breaking a nail? When did Jay blame everybody else? just provide proof and quotes. Until then your ignorance matches anotheridiots. big words from a small man with no proof of what he says is true. fucking so called geniuses on here. You JAY HATERS CAN SUCK MY LEFT NUT

WTF?? IM a Jay hater??? How long have you and I been conversing??? Have you read anything Ive posted concerning my thoughts on Cutler?? Ever???

Leo, you originally "thumbed down" my reply to anotheridiot. I thought that was odd coming from you since that was actually a rebuttal, and NOT agreement to his post. What I said to him indicates NOTHING about Jay actually blaming anyone. It was an explanation saying that despite Martzs O being very QB unfriendly, he still made plays amidst those unfavorable circumstances. Learning to comprehend what is being said would benefit you greatly. :doh:

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you adding Ron Jaworski to the list? did you see his top 16 quarterbacks in the nfl, the top paid guy is not even on the list. Matthew Stafford was 16. He doesnt think cutler is better than half the QB's in the nfl.

Why did Jay leave the last playoff game the bears were in? He got beat to shit, dislocated his pinky on his LEFT HAND and refused to go back in the game for the second half.

This year he cost us victories coming back too soon just so he would get paid.

Maybe you need to face reality and get off Jays nuts.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you adding Ron Jaworski to the list? did you see his top 16 quarterbacks in the nfl, the top paid guy is not even on the list. Matthew Stafford was 16. He doesnt think cutler is better than half the QB's in the nfl.

Why did Jay leave the last playoff game the bears were in? He got beat to shit, dislocated his pinky on his LEFT HAND and refused to go back in the game for the second half.

This year he cost us victories coming back too soon just so he would get paid.

Maybe you need to face reality and get off Jays nuts.

LOL… WOW… My lord… it's true, you really are a dumbass.

Jay Cutler tore his MCL in his knee in the NFC Championship game. He did not hurt his finger.

He actually also hurt it on the second series of the game when he was hit in the end zone, and kept playing. I'll also add that he took a cortisone shot in his knee at halftime (despite his diabetic condition), and literally fought with the coaching staff to allow him to stay in the game. Lovie wanted to go with Collins immediately after seeing Jay limping around the field. Finally, after starting the second half and going three and out,
literally unable to plant his back leg at all, he was forced out of the game.

I have no idea what planet you're living on dude, but if there's anyone that needs a reality check, it's you.

"This year he cost us victories coming back too soon just so he would get paid."

What? That doesn't even make sense.

It's like you just say shit without thinking that suits your argument. But that statement… it's just… nonsensical.

So, when Jay WANTS to play hurt… it's only because he wants to get paid… but when he's hurt and doesn't play, it's because he's a pussy…

Yeah… okay… :L

What a dope...