• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett ranks Rodgers ahead of Brady

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Rodgers hasnt lost two Super Bowls to Eli Manning, like the self proclaimed GOAT has.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yes, i know they are in the same conference.

nevertheless, i am right

as usual

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, Rodgers has always had to score quicker than his defense would give up points

Brady always has a solid defense

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, Rodgers has always had to score quicker than his defense would give up points

Brady always has a solid defense

Atlanta didnt Punt vs GB

Ever hear of something like that, a team not punting?

Yeah, ive read in here that Rodgers choked that day

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta didnt Punt vs GB

People aren't very smart, especially posters here at hammers

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta didnt Punt vs GB

Atlanta punted twice. Something that has occurred 46 times in the playoffs since 2000.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta punted twice. Something that has occurred 46 times in the playoffs since 2000.

Both after the game was decided

Rodgers first drive, right down field, Crosby misses chip shot FG

Rodgers second drive, right down field, Fullback fumbles on the one

Next time Rodgers sees ball, he is down 17-0

Replace Rodgers with "Brady" and I wonder how much blame New Brady would be putting on their QB

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Replace Rodgers with "Brady" and I wonder how much blame New Brady would be putting on their QB
The game was decided when it was 17-0? Because that was when the first punt occurred. I guess without Brady at QB, the game is decided when you're down 3 scores.

I don't speak for New England fans and New England fans don't speak for me. So I have no idea. Probably none for most.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was decided when it was 17-0? Because that was when the first punt occurred. I guess without Brady at QB, the game is decided when you're down 3 scores.

I don't speak for New England fans and New England fans don't speak for me. So I have no idea. Probably none for most.

The big difference between the 2 games, Atlanta never stopped scoring against GB....And they definitely didnt do everything in their power, fumbling when only a fumble can lose you a game, getting sacked out of game clinching FG range, etc.etc.etc, to give the game away

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, those are Brady's FIRST 300 TDs. If you look at his last 300 TDs (which obviously there is overlap, but it corresponds almost perfectly with Rodgers first 300), you see that he's thrown 73 INTs to Rodgers 72.
I think the point is that often young elite QBs need time to become that and likely Rodgers too is better in year 10 than year one. So at that point he was ahead in this particular aspect. Don't get all bent out of shape over it.

This is exactly where the insecurities shine through. Once in a while it would be nice if Pats fans didn't feel the need to defend everything seen as a slight against Brady. Heck ONCE would be nice.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't very well expect him to say that another quarterback is better than the one he just joined right? Yes the guy the question what are you expecting him to say?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big difference between the 2 games, Atlanta never stopped scoring against GB....And they definitely didnt do everything in their power, fumbling when only a fumble can lose you a game, getting sacked out of game clinching FG range, etc.etc.etc, to give the game away
Right but you can't sit here and claim that a) Atlanta never punted when they did twice, b) They only punted when the game was decided, even though the first punt occurred when it was 17-0, and c) That Atlanta never stopped scoring, when they punted when it was 17-0.

You can compare the two games, and obviously the Patriots defense did a hell of a lot better than the Packers, but you can't prop up the Falcons by making claims that aren't accurate.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the point is that often young elite QBs need time to become that and likely Rodgers too is better in year 10 than year one. So at that point he was ahead in this particular aspect. Don't get all bent out of shape over it.

This is exactly where the insecurities shine through. Once in a while it would be nice if Pats fans didn't feel the need to defend everything seen as a slight against Brady. Heck ONCE would be nice.
1. I found the fact interesting, hence why I said "funny thing" because it is kinda cool how close the two are in this area since Rodgers became a full time starter. We should appreciate that we get these 2 at the same time, just like we should appreciate that we saw Brady/Manning.

2. I've said multiple times on here that Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL.

3. I found the Packers fans stat interesting, so I wanted to learn more because I have this thing called "intellectual curiosity" and the research is as interesting as the result for me.

4. If you actually looked at the result of the research I did, you'll see that Rodgers (even compared to the pass-friendly league he plays in) is by far the best at preventing INTs than any QB in their first 300 TDs. I did not hide that.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Um, you were wrong. You made an incorrect statement.

Now you're moving the goalpost.

wrong.gif

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please my friend

Do not hold your breath

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't very well expect him to say that another quarterback is better than the one he just joined right? Yes the guy the question what are you expecting him to say?
It's Martellus Bennett. What he says and what is expected never seem to meet...