• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett ranks Rodgers ahead of Brady

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any person that doesn't believe Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL is either an idiot or a Patriots fan.
I said Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL. You either a) can't read or b) suffer from short-term memory loss.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already destroyed your limp assertion that Montana' career was better than Brady's. It really isn't close.
Now it isn't even close??? Oh Dear Lord you guys are a trip...:cheer2:
You forgot to mention that Testaverde has more yards passing than Montana. You know, because the game was the same when Montana played and all...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to mention that Testaverde has more yards passing than Montana. You know, because the game was the same when Montana played and all...
Is that your reason for Dallas being inept for the past two decades?
Continue to hold onto and preach history, it's all you got.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that your reason for Dallas being inept for the past two decades?
Continue to hold onto and preach history, it's all you got.
Wow...even for you this was stupid and nonsensical:lol:

I know you aren't funny, but were you having an alternate conversation in your head where that comment was at least somewhat related to anything anyone said or was discussing:noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...even for you this was stupid and nonsensical:lol:

I know you aren't funny, but were you having an alternate conversation in your head where that comment was at least somewhat related to anything anyone said or was discussing:noidea:
The arguement posed by your counterpart dealt with different eras. Even you can put 2+2 and come up with 4 right? Thus the correlation of the last time Dallas was relevant get this (it was a different era). Pretty difficult to understand hun?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how exactly is Rodgers the best QB in the league or better than Brady? I am curious what criteria is used! IMO one is no better than the other.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
19599008_10155113811615073_8146265829743390285_n.jpg

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Moss could've been better than Rice if he illegally used stickum like Jerry admitted to accidentally:dhd:Oops

Honestly I'd take Moss over Rice. Rice is often ranked better because a) he was a class act, b) he played for the 49ers, when California in the 80s/90s was all the craze, c) Joe Montana, d) Super Bowls.

Outside of that, whatever. I watched Rice plenty in the 90s and highlights during the 80s, Moss was IMO on a different level. He literally schooled 2+ defenders routinely on catches and that was in a passing era where teams started investing HEAVILY in cornerbacks and pass rushers.

I'll probably receive multiple dislikes for this post or facepalms, but if I was building a team today I'd take Moss over Rice in a heart beat, assuming I was building a Championship caliber team (which was basically all Rice was on most of his career).

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I'd take Moss over Rice. Rice is often ranked better because a) he was a class act, b) he played for the 49ers, when California in the 80s/90s was all the craze, c) Joe Montana, d) Super Bowls.

Outside of that, whatever. I watched Rice plenty in the 90s and highlights during the 8Moss was IMO on a different level. He literally schooled 2+ defenders routinely on catches and that was in a passing era where teams started investing HEAVILY in cornerbacks and pass rushers.

I'll probably receive multiple dislikes for this post or facepalms, but if I was building a team today I'd take Moss over Rice in a heart beat, assuming I was building a Championship caliber team (which was basically all Rice was on most of his career).
I'm with you. I also think Moss was better and I think Brady is better then Montana. I'll now wait on a handful of hoop homers to start their attacks. OBTW those who will argue I realize they played in different eras. But since we're in this era I can only base my picks on how each produced in their era and guess what they could do today.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L Good god, is there one Cowboys fan left that knows anything about football?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can everyone hear that?
It's @DirtDirtDirt being quiet. All he's doing is dropping face palms and bs icons around.
The last time he was this quiet was after Marty B and the Pats won SB51 Dirt3 went into hiding/mourning...
Has anyone seen the Yankee struggles as of late? Coincidence with Dirt gone quiet:noidea:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can everyone hear that?
It's @DirtDirtDirt being quiet. All he's doing is dropping face palms and bs icons around.
The last time he was this quiet was after Marty B and the Pats won SB51 Dirt3 went into hiding/mourning...
Has anyone seen the Yankee struggles as of late? Coincidence with Dirt gone quiet:noidea:

Let me grab my rehtad to English dictionary

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Good god, is there one Cowboys fan left that knows anything about football?
If you believe that not only is Brady better than Montana, but that it's "not even close" and if you use stats from today versus 30 years ago as the biggest part of your argument you are stupid. But I'm the one that doesn't know Football. Dear Lord you guys are dopes

Or should I just say:

New England = Good

Everything Else = Bad

Just type that, saves us all the time reading your drivel

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe that not only is Brady better than Montana, but that it's "not even close" and if you use stats from today versus 30 years ago as the biggest part of your argument you are stupid. But I'm the one that doesn't know Football. Dear Lord you guys are dopes

Or should I just say:

Comparing past eras to current ones is the stuff of uninformed idiots, or as i call them "New England"........None of us know how successful Brady would have been in an era where you were actually allowed to play defense, and no one knows what kind of pinball numbers Montana would have put up in this defenseless era of football......it is simply ridiculous to act as if there havent been dozens of rule changes to increase scoring, protect QB's, etc.etc.etc., since Montana's era

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers is about to do something Brady, Manning or Montana couldn't

You shouldn’t need to be reminded how good Aaron Rodgers is, right?

If you do, here’s a cool little statistical nugget that confirms once again that we’re watching a positively incredible quarterback having himself an all-time great career:

Pro Football Talk took that one step further: They discovered that he’ll be the first to hit 300 career touchdowns before tossing 100 interceptions.

They went through the 10 other quarterbacks with 300 touchdown passes — a list that includes Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre and Dan Marino — and none of them did that.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you do, here’s a cool little statistical nugget that confirms once again that we’re watching a positively incredible quarterback having himself an all-time great career:

Pro Football Talk took that one step further: They discovered that he’ll be the first to hit 300 career touchdowns before tossing 100 interceptions.

They went through the 10 other quarterbacks with 300 touchdown passes — a list that includes Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Brett Favre and Dan Marino — and none of them did that.

Not taking anything away from Rodgers because he is a great QB and better than any other with his legs and extending plays but he started after they enforced the no contact rule. Brady was the best all time before Peyton started crying at 2.8/1 td /int and since they enforced it he is 6/1. That's why I don't compare stats from different era's. Before Brady and Manning they used to muck the WR way more, not protect QB's at all. I look at full body of work and then it's my opinion. No GB fan would take Brady and no NE fan would take Rodgers, simple

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holy cherry picking Batman. Tom Brady has 152 CAREER INTs:crazy:

Talk about a Rodgers ball washer. The dude must be looking for a date?
First Montana didn't even have 300 TDs.
Don't throw TBs stats in with hacks like Farve 339 INTs and PayAton 273 INTs And Marino 252 INTs just to get some clicks.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy cherry picking Batman. Tom Brady has 152 CAREER INTs:crazy:

Talk about a Rodgers ball washer. The dude must be looking for a date?
First Montana didn't even have 300 TDs.
Don't throw TBs stats in with hacks like Farve 339 INTs and PayAton 273 INTs And Marino 252 INTs just to get some clicks.

But it appears he had more than 100 of them before he threw his 300th TD