• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Martellus Bennett ranks Rodgers ahead of Brady

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.

Brady has won more playoff games than Montana has played.

Brady has been to 10 (?) conference championship games, winning 7 of them. Joe?

Brady has 20,000+ more yards passing than Montana

Brady averaged about 40 yds per game more than Joe

Brady has thrown 183 more TD's than Joe (without the benefit of Jerry Rice) yet he has thrown only 13 fewer INT's

Montana was/is an all time great. He was the first system QB to achieve greatness because a stellar coach knew how to turn him into a game manager.

There is not one stat that favors Joe Montana in this debate.

Your turn........................
:lalala:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we get to the part where @DirtDirtDirt tries to convince us he played ball his whole life yet? That's my favorite story, I hope I didn't miss it.
You got confused. He said he played with balls his whole life.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude your a jealous queer get over it, You have Rice as the best , be like me trying convince others that Moss is better. Let it go Brady is the Goat and not even close. Didn't have the teams Joe had down 14 and 25 points
I think Moss could've been better than Rice if he illegally used stickum like Jerry admitted to accidentally:dhd:Oops

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe had guys beat right from the jump. Thanks for once again (not that I need it) that JM trumps chump Brady.

Is there ANYONE that can provide any kind of challenge on this? Certainly not sonnyboy....his face meets my boot....

Anyone?
Montana was a system QB. He didn't do squat after Young took over. If he could've only stayed in that sytem maybe he'd have 5 SB rings like some other QB we know.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I figured....tiny Pat 'fans' have nothing. Just insecure, ass talking ramblings from a collective group of inferiors who are either simply jealous of an obvious ethereal player in Montana, or just incredibly naive and unintelligent due to their fanship since 2003......

Anyone else want to take a shot?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I figured....tiny Pat 'fans' have nothing. Just insecure, ass talking ramblings from a collective group of inferiors who are either simply jealous of an obvious ethereal player in Montana, or just incredibly naive and unintelligent due to their fanship since 2003......

Yeah don't let facts destroy your fantasy. You haven't produced anything to say Montana was better beside your Are 1 of the 650 fans who still go to 9er games?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...you mean this 'fact?'

Yeah...typical of what I expect from you.
If you care to challenge with any intelligent comments, facts or stats I'll be waiting.
Or you can continue with your nonesense. Your choice.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ricky, what's recent? Don't fret, NW like most New Englanders doesn't know anybody in Montana.....
Oh I thought Ricky was talking about Hannah. She's not a system QB I'll agree with that.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I already destroyed your limp assertion that Montana' career was better than Brady's. It really isn't close.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already destroyed your limp assertion that Montana' career was better than Brady's. It really isn't close.
It's like talking to a homosexual wall. Not that there is anything wrong with that:frusty::hippie::mullet::humble:

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you care to challenge with any intelligent comments, facts or stats I'll be waiting.
Or you can continue with your nonesense. Your choice.

Dumbass...again:

Montana was a system QB.

These are your 'facts' that you can't back up. I've dealt with your stupidity before...numbers in bulk/numbers at face value/etc. etc....the arguments made by people who have no clue as to what they're talking about.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass...again:

These are your 'facts' that you can't back up. I've dealt with your stupidity before...numbers in bulk/numbers at face value/etc. etc....the arguments made by people who have no clue as to what they're talking about.
How many times do Rex or I or others here need to post actual numbers before you open your eyes? You haven't produced one shred of evidence to support your claim other than saying Montana was better:doh:
Post at least one fact, stat or number that proves your point. Let's start there:thumb:

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times do Rex or I or others here need to post actual numbers before you open your eyes?

How many times do I have to point out that numbers in bulk/numbers at face value to compare two players from two totally different eras where passing is concerned is biblically stupid? Yet here you and Rex are....turds of a feather, lose together.

Now, respond and fail as usual....that is an order.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times do I have to point out that numbers in bulk/numbers at face value to compare two players from two totally different eras where passing is concerned is biblically stupid? Yet here you and Rex are....turds of a feather, lose together.

Now, respond and fail as usual....that is an order.

Welcome to football Ricky.