• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Like It or Not..It's the Book on Romo

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has EARNED more of a right to do so here ..... than you have

I'm just glad to be on a site where we can express our opinion of someone's credentials to be called an asshole without the algorithm auto bleeping it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't blame Romo for most of the losses he takes the blame for. I blame our coaches. Doesn't mean he hasn't blown a game all by himself (like every NFL QB) but he gets way more blame than he should.
Only reason we are even in some of those games is because of Romo. Romo carries the team. You have never been able to say that about Wilson. Your comparing apples to oranges. Wilson would be less successful on the cowboys team than Romo is. IMO. Romo can still succeed on a bad team, we may never know if Wilson can.

I agree the coaching staff puts Romo in very bad spots, I do agree that Romo does carry the team many times over and I do agree he does get a bad rap from time to time but he does do it to himself as well in the critical moments during the end of the season. If Wonder Boy Jerry would just be an owner and put knowledgebale football people in the right positions and put a team around Romo with a better coaches, yes I do believe the Cowboys become tops again.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he has EARNED more of a right to do so here ..... than you have

I know, he just came over to our board and spewed a bunch of horse shit. I just came over for a couple of gut punches if he can handle it. Anyways, just wanted to jump into the Romo discussion. It's nice to chat with knowledgeable fans.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the coaching staff puts Romo in very bad spots, I do agree that Romo does carry the team many times over and I do agree he does get a bad rap from time to time but he does do it to himself as well in the critical moments during the end of the season. If Wonder Boy Jerry would just be an owner and put knowledgebale football people in the right positions and put a team around Romo with a better coaches, yes I do believe the Cowboys become tops again.

Careful, you are sounding like a Cowboy fan.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad to be on a site where we can express our opinion of someone's credentials to be called an asshole without the algorithm auto bleeping it out.

no worries man .... talk football here and you will fit right in.... exactly what you are doing

now talk opinion ....... thats when things blow hot .... but all good cause we each have one

biggest problem you will see on this board is when someone smells out a troll...... that wont be the issue ... it will be people saying he isnt a troll.... that takes a few weeks to defuse

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no worries man .... talk football here and you will fit right in.... exactly what you are doing

now talk opinion ....... thats when things blow hot .... but all good cause we each have one

biggest problem you will see on this board is when someone smells out a troll...... that wont be the issue ... it will be people saying he isnt a troll.... that takes a few weeks to defuse

My opinion is that I'm still learning and don't know everything yet.

But I'm cantankerous enough to playfully question those who think they do...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is that I'm still learning and don't know everything yet.

But I'm cantankerous enough to playfully question those who think they do...

so far to me youre good ...... basically I think you are good to go with everyone ....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, he just came over to our board and spewed a bunch of horse shit. I just came over for a couple of gut punches if he can handle it. Anyways, just wanted to jump into the Romo discussion. It's nice to chat with knowledgeable fans.

So you think you can come to our board and talk shit cause he did? Maybe you should borrow the Redskin Mods

Get the fuck off our board before you get owned spanked and sent back crying

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think you can come to our board and talk shit cause he did? Maybe you should borrow the Redskin Mods

Get the fuck off our board before you get owned spanked and sent back crying

:laugh3:

I've seen this territorial display while hunting before. I'm in familiar territory!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never deny He throws one to two bonehead throws in a game. Sometimes we get lucky & nothing happens on those plays. Which is why I will never call him elite.
My point though is a lot of these other QBs if faced with the same things may be even worse that seem better because they are better protected by their team. Comparing Romos situation to others isn't exactly apples to apples most times. Giving all the blame to QBs or even all the credit to them is really just a Bullshit things fans do.

I remember after the superbowl some Hawk fans being pissed off because RW didn't get MVP. I was thinking are you shittin' me? It had to go to defense in my thoughts.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
challenge accepted :suds:

No challenge Bro. I can see us getting along.

But teach a newbie here. Is it bad form to go on another teams thread and talk shit? Even if you're goaded into it?

The reason I ask is I follow a lot of teams (not a fan of, but follow) and am a fan of a lot of players.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No challenge Bro. I can see us getting along.

But teach a newbie here. Is it bad form to go on another teams thread and talk shit? Even if you're goaded into it?

The reason I ask is I follow a lot of teams (not a fan of, but follow) and am a fan of a lot of players.

Well if you go to the skins board & hurt a single feeling you will be banned from their board.
They are a bunch of weak skinned pussies.

& I am not talking trolling. But you cant say anything that might hurt their feelings. true, logical or unbiased. So unless you are going over there to go all rah rah with them I would advise not going to that board. The other team boards I don't really know.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you go to the skins board & hurt a single feeling you will be banned from their board.
They are a bunch of weak skinned pussies.

& I am not talking trolling. But you cant say anything that might hurt their feelings. true, logical or unbiased. So unless you are going over there to go all rah rah with them I would advise not going to that board. The other team boards I don't really know.

Fortunately, the Skins aren't a team I care to follow.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fortunately, the Skins aren't a team I care to follow.

all the team boards have their own set of tolerences depending on the mods for that board I assume. I pretty much stay off the other boards anymore except the general board.
Been on the Rams board a few times. there are people there that will chat or debate with you. They didn't seem like a bad board to me.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all the team boards have their own set of tolerences depending on the mods for that board I assume. I pretty much stay off the other boards anymore except the general board.
Been on the Rams board a few times. there are people there that will chat or debate with you. They didn't seem like a bad board to me.

I'm pretty much give what you get. You want to discuss topics, I love a good debate. You want to stand toe to toe, I'm your Huckleberry. But I'm not going into your house to insult you. But if I'm in your house and you throwe down on me, I'll defend myself.

But I prolly won't go back to your house again.

Even if you know how to cook really good ribs or TexMex.