• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Like It or Not..It's the Book on Romo

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can make any debate you want

fact..... Favre didnt look like he belonged even in the league until the rule changes
What made him good ..... He pushed those rule changes ..... Refs took a few years to adjust themselves

Then He would get what some of us call the Jordon rule ... He didnt travel .. he was an extra step the refs didnt count

Then he spent another 5 years crying about how he was held back by his team ,,,,,,,,,

Brett Favre is a bitch mother fucker......tough on the field .... but off.... a sack of shit

Twist, you should add me as a friend....:laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoulda added this to this ...... as it pertains to Favre

Then he spent another 5 years crying about how he was held back by his team ,,,,,,,,

Same team ..... Rogers won a Superbowl with..... and it wasnt good enough for Brett ( his own words when he left GB)

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
common sense bruh ..... awesome thing
That was the beginning of the passing league ... rule changes to favor the offense ....First team ever to use a 2 TE system to a winning level ....... ( Same thing Bill does in New England now)

avg 20 INTs a year? Unheard of .... and that's your Hero?
Twist can I add to your common sense theme?

Romo has played on non playoff teams for most of his career, except maybe one year he has never played on a Championship caliber team.

Favre for most of his career as a starter played on one of the top three teams in the league. But someone wants to break it down to individual players at WR.

1st off I cant stand when ppl want to use stats solely as their argument as if that paints a whole picture or tells the whole story, but then when the stats arent helping their case, they switch to breaking it down to a season or a game or a play or a player, then reverts back to why someone is better as a whole. That is ridiculous.

For the record. Favre is maybe the most overrated player in the history of football!!!

Unless your Peyton Manning, QB success is a product of the team your on.
Compare Favres teams to Romos & I dont know why this is still a conversation.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Romo has played on non playoff teams for most of his career, except maybe one year he has never played on a Championship caliber team.

Favre for most of his career as a starter played on one of the top three teams in the league. But someone wants to break it down to individual players at WR.

1st off I cant stand when ppl want to use stats solely as their argument as if that paints a whole picture or tells the whole story, but then when the stats arent helping their case, they switch to breaking it down to a season or a game or a play or a player, then reverts back to why someone is better as a whole. That is ridiculous.

For the record. Favre is maybe the most overrated player in the history of football!!!

LOL....seems you took a side on all this after all

I think we got off the original statement.
I also think Favre at his best was better than Romo at his best

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point was stats proved your argument. The only stay you saw was how many yards Favre threw over hi career. I showed you how Romo is ahead of Favre's pace game wise.
Did you even notice in a little over 1/3 starts Romo has virtually 1/2 the amount of yards. Romo has better TD and INT %'s too. You came on with a dumb stance and the more you talk the dumber if gets.

I really think you are having a hard time grasping the concept of my argument...

I'll just agree to disagree with you

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can make any debate you want

fact..... Favre didnt look like he belonged even in the league until the rule changes
What made him good ..... He pushed those rule changes ..... Refs took a few years to adjust themselves

Then He would get what some of us call the Jordon rule ... He didnt travel .. he was an extra step the refs didnt count

Then he spent another 5 years crying about how he was held back by his team ,,,,,,,,,

Brett Favre is a bitch mother fucker......tough on the field .... but off.... a sack of shit

So essentially, your opinion is that you don't like Brett Favre? That's fair. But it doesn't make Tony Romo better than Favre...

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A...

Freaking...

MEN!!!

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The eyeball test says Favre was better at his peak than Romo, too. And if you are referring to my argument, from the start it has been very consistent. Re-read the posts if you must.