• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Like It or Not..It's the Book on Romo

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember beating them in Dallas on a Monday night and Boniol hit 7 fgs . That was the yr they won the Superbowl. I dont think we could have gone in GB and won that yr though. The team wasnt the same after the Steeler Superbowl. The next yr we went to GB during the regular season and got throttled.

WRONG

the Year Green Bay finally won the Superbowl .... Dallas beat them ( week 10 or 11) I'll leave it for you to google

But you are wrong

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm as quick as anyone to make a Romo joke or two but sometimes he takes some real unfair criticism from complete morons.

Like the Denver game last year. Yeah, he threw a late pick. But he also led them to 48 points! People who blamed him for that loss are some of the most unintelligent forms of life on the planet.

Defense allows 51 points but yeah ..... let's blame Romo for that.

I recall that. The only that will ever get this guy any credit is a championship. Anything less than that, and he'll forever be a bum to some folks.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WRONG

the Year Green Bay finally won the Superbowl .... Dallas beat them ( week 10 or 11) I'll leave it for you to google

But you are wrong

The only thing wrong is the way you read what I said. If you read the sentence after - I said it was the yr they won the Superbowl

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meaning the yr GB beat the Pats for the Superbowl, we beat them in Dallas. We wanted no part of GB at GB after the Steeler Superbowl.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall that. The only that will ever get this guy any credit is a championship. Anything less than that, and he'll forever be a bum to some folks.

Yep....ask Danny White

White had some playoff success too. That Atlanta playoff game comeback was as good as any comeback Dallas ever had in the playoffs....even staubach's miracle at candlestick park subbing for Morton

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing wrong is the way you read what I said. If you read the sentence after - I said it was the yr they won the Superbowl

yeah..... and we are talking about the same year...... ( I may be wrong)

think GreenBay finished 13-3 ... lost three in a row ( one to the cowboys)

I'm getting older .... but if I'm not mistaken the year GreenBay won the Superbowl .... They lost to the Cowboys in week 10 or 11

actually we beat up on them in the playoffs all years before that. Green Bay got their Superbowl when SanFran 1st fell to the salary cap ... Then Dallas a season later

They never beat the best ..... they were on the cusp team that won one year

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep....ask Danny White

White had some playoff success too. That Atlanta playoff game comeback was as good as any comeback Dallas ever had in the playoffs....even staubach's miracle at candlestick park subbing for Morton

The year of Bartkowski and White Shoes . Ha. That was a great comeback

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep....ask Danny White

White is just a bit different ......

He crossed the picket line .... and for that he was hated among the league. Sad but true. Hell of a Qb that never got over that hump

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The year of Bartkowski and White Shoes . Ha. That was a great comeback

that's where I first started yelling to "Dial 88" at the TV screen

kinda went well with Irvin as well. Still waiting on Dez, buts that's just me

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah..... and we are talking about the same year...... ( I may be wrong)

think GreenBay finished 13-3 ... lost three in a row ( one to the cowboys)

I'm getting older .... but if I'm not mistaken the year GreenBay won the Superbowl .... They lost to the Cowboys in week 10 or 11

actually we beat up on them in the playoffs all years before that. Green Bay got their Superbowl when SanFran 1st fell to the salary cap ... Then Dallas a season later

They never beat the best ..... they were on the cusp team that won one year

Yep the yr they won it all, Dallas beat them. Favre never beat Dallas until the next season and he blamed it on never getting to play them at GB. They were getting closer as the mid 90s rolled around. The yr we beat the Steelers , I was more worried about the Pack. That NFC Championship game was amazing. Irvin after the game said one of the greatest things I ever heard. Bradshaw gave him the mic and he said a few things and then said " We are going home" Home meaning the Superbowl.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's where I first started yelling to "Dial 88" at the TV screen

kinda went well with Irvin as well. Still waiting on Dez, buts that's just me

I remember thinking with 8 minutes to go we were down 2 scores that we still had a shot. I was too young then to know anything about HFA . There is no telling what it sounded like in Fulton Co. stadium that day.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember thinking with 8 minutes to go we were down 2 scores that we still had a shot. I was too young then to know anything about HFA . There is no telling what it sounded like in Fulton Co. stadium that day.

chap stick is for sale on amazon

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a lot of great memories there twist. Thats all. I was 10. I remember where I was and where I went after that game.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have that game on DVD. It got VERY quiet.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was meaning the first 52 minutes Otis. That place was a nut house I imagine

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care about as much about the Seahawks Homers opinions as I do yours. At least they are just proud f their overrated QB. You are simply an Asshole

I don't think you have any right to call someone an asshole when your one yourself. Idiot!