• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Leino to be ready for camp

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you that may recall, Leino had hip surgery after the season. Daily News (sorry no link) said that he was on crutches for 2 more weeks but was making good progress and is expected to be ready for camp.

With the way he played in the post season, I think it is safe to say that the hip was not bothering him. If it was, holy cow!

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you that may recall, Leino had hip surgery after the season. Daily News (sorry no link) said that he was on crutches for 2 more weeks but was making good progress and is expected to be ready for camp.

With the way he played in the post season, I think it is safe to say that the hip was not bothering him. If it was, holy cow!

I tend to think about it the other way -- if that was how he played with a bum hip, imagine how he'll play when he's 100%.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm glad Leino had a great year. He looked so fucking lost in Stevens system, He really flurrished when Lava took over and we now see where his skills are. I hope he has another good season and shows everyone he wasn't a fluke. Way too many skills to be a fluke!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal!

I agree that without him our post season would have been a lot different, but my full opinion of him is still up in the air.

I just want to see him in regular season action for a month before I can make a full opinion of what I think of the guy fully.

...but, that's just me.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm glad Leino had a great year. He looked so fucking lost in Stevens system, He really flurrished when Lava took over and we now see where his skills are. I hope he has another good season and shows everyone he wasn't a fluke. Way too many skills to be a fluke!

we got him after laviolette took over.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we got him after laviolette took over.

UM I was at the Av's game and he was playing then, And Lava wasn't our coach. I know I smoke a lot of pot but not that much?
I guess I was smoking pot, I was thinking of Bartulis. My Bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

chy1127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UM I was at the Av's game and he was playing then, And Lava wasn't our coach. I know I smoke a lot of pot but not that much?
I guess I was smoking pot, I was thinking of Bartulis. My Bad.

I would have never guessed from your Avatar:eek:

chy1127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Park is very, very good. I am going to date myself on this one, but when I was in Bermuda, I turned on the tv and the Banana Splits was on. Classic stuff.:cool: