• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron is such a cool teammate

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe tweeted a little while ago that he'd be clearing up his twitter. Here's a link to what he is doing. The Kobe Bryant Twitter System | NBC Southern California

You put up the Kobe post because people were hating on your man. Simple as that. Nobody believes your BS. Kobe had nothing to do with this LeBron thread. You are just lying. Yes, you are.

Your last sentence starting with the "PS" just proves even more that the original Kobe post you made in this thread was out of anger, because WTF does Pacers vs Heat have to do with what we were talking about just now?

Why don't you just be a man and say to everyone in this thread talking shit about El BJ that want to curb stomp them. Quit being a woman and beating around the bush. Or better yet, don't even make a post showing everyone how hurt you are, and instead, say nothing.

"If Wade's healthy you guys won't see a game 6..." - Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Exactly. You fucked up man. Quit spinning. You didn't know the why about his twitter deletions as evidenced by the BS article you posted.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe tweeted a little while ago that he'd be clearing up his twitter. Here's a link to what he is doing. The Kobe Bryant Twitter System | NBC Southern California

Like I said before, I knew the whole story. Matter of FACT, the first story I googled on the matter had been updated saying what you are pointing out.
I CHOSE to post the original version because I believe it to be more truthful.

You put up the Kobe post because people were hating on your man. Simple as that. Nobody believes your BS. Kobe had nothing to do with this LeBron thread. You are just lying. Yes, you are.

Your last sentence starting with the "PS" just proves even more that the original Kobe post you made in this thread was out of anger, because WTF does Pacers vs Heat have to do with what we were talking about just now?

Total bullshit.

I guarantee you that I have spent more times being around James then any of you have, and I can tell you firsthand that he is the biggest A hole on the Heat at any event.
Most of the guys are really nice, down to earth people....and Beasley is #1.
I agree with most of the comments made about his ego, etc... because I know it to be true.

In his defense, he can't leave his house in any type of normalcy like we can, so it probably gets real old, but it comes along with being a celebrity.
IMO, Heat events are not like being at a restaurant (where he should be left alone), so he should be accessible, but he makes sure he rarely is.

Why don't you just be a man and say to everyone in this thread talking shit about El BJ that want to curb stomp them. Quit being a woman and beating around the bush. Or better yet, don't even make a post showing everyone how hurt you are, and instead, say nothing.

"If Wade's healthy you guys won't see a game 6..." - Hahahahahahahahahaha!

If you would like to wager on who wins the EC right now, please name the bet.

If not, please STFU about how great your team is.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said before, I knew the whole story. Matter of FACT, the first story I googled on the matter had been updated saying what you are pointing out.
I CHOSE to post the original version because I believe it to be more truthful.

Keep digging fool. The article you posted was dated February 28th. The article PG24 posted was dated January 7th. Both you and the author of the article you posted are idiots.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you would like to wager on who wins the EC right now, please name the bet.

If not, please STFU about how great your team is.

Talking about how great my team is? I responded to you after you said that if Wade was healthy, Indy wouldn't even make it to 6 games. I think I got that right, no?

The only way Indy doesn't make it to 6 games if Wade is healthy is if they beat the Heat before that. So I will bet you the Heat don't win it before 6 games, sure. You are the one who seemed so sure of that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep digging fool. The article you posted was dated February 28th. The article PG24 posted was dated January 7th. Both you and the author of the article you posted are idiots.

As TF would say, would you like me to type slower?

The article I posted was not the original that I saw ( in a Bleacher Report)that had been revised.

I chose to ignore that it had been revised and posted a different article from an earlier time, because no matter how want to spin it, he un followed his team.

Ordinarily, NBD, but he did the same thing with Howard.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking about how great my team is? I responded to you after you said that if Wade was healthy, Indy wouldn't even make it to 6 games. I think I got that right, no?

The only way Indy doesn't make it to 6 games if Wade is healthy is if they beat the Heat before that. So I will bet you the Heat don't win it before 6 games, sure. You are the one who seemed so sure of that.

Actually, I said "more then likely", which is my opinion.
I don't care if we win in 4,5,6, or 7.....as long as we win, which I feel we will.

If you have the confidence to bet on your team, fine....if not, then maybe slow down on posting about how great they are, because you obviously don't believe it.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As TF would say, would you like me to type slower?

The article I posted was not the original that I saw ( in a Bleacher Report)that had been revised.

I chose to ignore that it had been revised and posted a different article from an earlier time, because no matter how want to spin it, he un followed his team.

Ordinarily, NBD, but he did the same thing with Howard.

You posted an article from late February which claimed Kobe unfollowed his teammates because of their play. It's clear you thought that just happened, and because you were so butthurt people were making fun of Lebron you hastily posted said article. Facts are, he unfollowed everyone for something entirely different. You need to type a little slower for yourself.

SI apologized...

Kobe Bryant Apparently Unfollowed All of His Lakers Teammates on Twitter | Extra Mustard - SI.com

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posted an article from late February which claimed Kobe unfollowed his teammates because of their play.
It's clear you thought that just happened,
and because you were so butthurt people were making fun of Lebron you hastily posted said article. Facts are, he unfollowed everyone for something entirely different. You need to type a little slower for yourself.

SI apologized...

Kobe Bryant Apparently Unfollowed All of His Lakers Teammates on*Twitter | Extra Mustard - SI.com

It might appear that way to you, but trust me, I saw the revisions.

I just chose to post the before story because I believe that Kobe would do such a thing to attempt to make some type of statement, like he did with Howard.

You can have the last word if you so desire, but I never am worried about getting caught in lies because I don't.

Also, my opinion is I call bullshit on why he now claims he unfollowed everyone.
NO reason to unfollow your 'brothers', aka your teammates.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I said "more then likely", which is my opinion.
I don't care if we win in 4,5,6, or 7.....as long as we win, which I feel we will.

If you have the confidence to bet on your team, fine....if not, then maybe slow down on posting about how great they are, because you obviously don't believe it.

What threads/posts do I claim how great Indy is outside of the threads with the power rankings I used to do? lol. Those weren't serious anyways hahaha. Please, you fans don't ever stop talking about how great LeBron and the Cheat are. Stop lying to yourself.

I don't know for sure if Indy beats Miami in the ECF this year, but I bet they will make it to six games unless Indy wins before that, ya. You wont take that bet though. No way Miami wins that series in 4 or 5. I HIGHLY doubt that. But if you are so sure of that, trash talker, let's bet.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What threads/posts do I claim how great Indy is outside of the threads with the power rankings I used to do? lol. Those weren't serious anyways hahaha. Please, you fans don't ever stop talking about how great LeBron and the Cheat are. Stop lying to yourself.

I don't know for sure if Indy beats Miami in the ECF this year, but I bet they will make it to six games unless Indy wins before that, ya. You wont take that bet though. No way Miami wins that series in 4 or 5. I HIGHLY doubt that. But if you are so sure of that, trash talker, let's bet.

If you aren't the Pacer fan talking the trash, then I apologize.
I skip over a lot of it and must have you confused with other posters.
I never even looked at the power ranking threads, so no comment that I made was because of them.

As far as me, please show me where I have ever commented in a bragging way about any game this year.
I have said since day 1 that the Heat don't play an important game until the ECF.

As far as me betting the Heat in 4 or 5, no way.
You guys are good, and very determined.
I just don't think you can win 4/7.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might appear that way to you, but trust me, I saw the revisions.

I just chose to post the before story because I believe that Kobe would do such a thing to attempt to make some type of statement, like he did with Howard.

You can have the last word if you so desire, but I never am worried about getting caught in lies because I don't.

Also, my opinion is I call bullshit on why he now claims he unfollowed everyone.
NO reason to unfollow your 'brothers', aka your teammates.

The Kobe Bryant Twitter System | NBC Southern California

:whistle:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really a dumb ass thread not that I am surprised - three of the top four threads are about their precious Lebron. I fail to see how anyone in here can say Lebron is a cool team-mate, gay lover, pedo or whatever since you have never inter-acted with him in the locker room. For all you know he might be a complete asshole and the players simply aren't talking about it.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you aren't the Pacer fan talking the trash, then I apologize.
I skip over a lot of it and must have you confused with other posters.
I never even looked at the power ranking threads, so no comment that I made was because of them.

As far as me, please show me where I have ever commented in a bragging way about any game this year.
I have said since day 1 that the Heat don't play an important game until the ECF.

As far as me betting the Heat in 4 or 5, no way.
You guys are good, and very determined.
I just don't think you can win 4/7.

Ya, that's not me talking serious trash about Indy bragging.
I just mean Heat fans in general talk a lot of shit here. You have never witnessed that before?
You said with a healthy Wade, the Pacers don't make it to six games, didn't you?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is really a dumb ass thread not that I am surprised - three of the top four threads are about their precious Lebron. I fail to see how anyone in here can say Lebron is a cool team-mate, gay lover, pedo or whatever since you have never inter-acted with him in the locker room. For all you know he might be a complete asshole and the players simply aren't talking about it.

Sorry.
I have never interacted with him, but I have with some other players and I have asked them.

They all love playing with him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also saw that.

He's a grown man and do whatever he chooses on social media.
I still haven't seen anything though that would change my opinion about quitting following your teammates.

Really not that difficult to understand. He unfollowed EVERYONE on his twitter account (not just his teammates) and started over with the new system.

Your refusal to acknowledge/accept that just makes it look like what everyone is saying is right. That you only posted it because you're butthurt that people were picking on Lebron.

Just admit you were wrong (just like SI was) and move on.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: The ass clown just admitted that he'll continue to believe the story that he made up. Forget what the actual story is. It's a lot easier to just admit you fucked up. Go ahead and keep making yourself look the fool though. It's entertaining on this slow day.

1. How did I make the story up? I'm not any of the authors.
2. I read the 'actual story', I just chose to go with an older version. It's not about believing anything other then my opinion that it is a douche move to unfollow your teammates.

If his twitter is so distracting, why not just get off entirely?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All about huh? How simple one must be to make this statement the center of their argument

Sadly the same thing was said about Kobe and Lakers fans about 5 years ago.

True fans support their team, not the player. And while it's sad there were a lot of "Kobe kids" back then, you have to admit there are a lot of people doing the same now with Lebron.