• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron is such a cool teammate

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the topic is about gay people? Those are so relevant?

You are taking your badge wearing to a whole new level.

Anyone who dossnt agree with you needs to GTFO or be told if they aren't happy here to go somewhere else?

Clearly, this isn't the place for you. Since you can't seem to grasp the simplest concepts.

Here, I'll type slow:

This thread was fine. The OP posted it knowing full well what the reaction would be. Everyone was having fun with it and joking around (including a couple of Lebron fans). No one was mentioning other players or taking any of it seriously.

Then you come along with your typical butthurt because people were having fun at Lebron's expense and you tried to make it about Kobe. Every time someone posts anything negative or humorous about Lebron, you show up and try to turn it into a shit show.

So, by all means, go find another website while you still have a choice. No one wants you here and I promise that no one will miss you.

Either that or pull Lebron's dick out of your mouth and try to have a little fun like the rest of us. I'm done having these bullshit arguments with you because you can't figure out how to have fun on a message board. From this point forward, no more warning, no more arguments. I'm just going to delete every post you make that strays off topic until the inevitable happens.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing about that article Turnup posted is that it is total BS. In his rush to bash Kobe because he was butthurt over people making fun of Lebron, he posts a false article!

He deleted everyone on twitter back in early January. It had absolutely nothing to do with the Lakers poor play. It wasn't some insult to his teammates. You believe everything you read ass clown?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing about that article Turnup posted is that it is total BS. In his rush to bash Kobe because he was butthurt over people making fun of Lebron, he posts a false article!

He deleted everyone on twitter back in early January. It had absolutely nothing to do with the Lakers poor play. It wasn't some insult to his teammates. You believe everything you read ass clown?

First of all, I didn't reply because Deputy Dog said my post was off topic and would delete further comments on the topic.
I guess that only applies to my comments?

Next, I know about his tweeter deletions but how is it total BS when he did do it?
His twitter account is active and he does follow some people.

If you recall, what was one of the first things Kobe did when Howard told him and the Lakers to blow it out their ass?
He un followed him on twitter, like it was some power play or like Howard really gave a fuck.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Deputy Dog"? k, that one was funny...

Sorry.
Not getting baited into any more off topic hissy fights with you.
We can keep talking cartoons.
I will happily agree or disagree with you if you want to talk sports.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, I didn't reply because Deputy Dog said my post was off topic and would delete further comments on the topic.
I guess that only applies to my comments?

Next, I know about his tweeter deletions but how is it total BS when he did do it?
His twitter account is active and he does follow some people.

If you recall, what was one of the first things Kobe did when Howard told him and the Lakers to blow it out their ass?
He un followed him on twitter, like it was some power play or like Howard really gave a fuck.

Buddy, you put up the Kobe article to be an asshole because of the LeBron hate. Just admit it. You know you did. That twitter crap wasn't even accurate at all. Heat "fans".

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry.
Not getting baited into any more off topic hissy fights with you.
We can keep talking cartoons.
I will happily agree or disagree with you if you want to talk sports.

don't get baited, though i'd say you RESPONDING was enough...:laugh3:

do whatever ya like, little man. free country...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy, you put up the Kobe article to be an asshole because of the LeBron hate. Just admit it. You know you did. That twitter crap wasn't even accurate at all. Heat "fans".

False.
I actually enjoy the Heat/Lebron hate because that means that things like you saw last night are still going on.
My issue with the hate has always been IMO the lame excuses for it.

I put the Kobe article up, because I felt it was a dick move by him to unfollow his teammates.
That is my opinion, so if you don't like it, tough shit.

P.S. If Wades healthy you guys won't see a game 6 more then likely when your time to be extinguished comes along.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure why it is such a big deal to bring up Kobe in an LBJ thread, every time anything negative comes up about a Pacer, Thunder or Laker in a non LBJ thread not 4 posts later some body is crying about LBJ being a flopper and a horrible person for leaving CLE. How the fuck is any of that relevant in the last 2 years let alone a thread not even about him but yet it happens every thread and no Mod ever says "stay on topic".

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course LeBron James is friends with a guy that dresses up like a Fairy.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure why it is such a big deal to bring up Kobe in an LBJ thread, every time anything negative comes up about a Pacer, Thunder or Laker in a non LBJ thread not 4 posts later some body is crying about LBJ being a flopper and a horrible person for leaving CLE. How the fuck is any of that relevant in the last 2 years let alone a thread not even about him but yet it happens every thread and no Mod ever says "stay on topic".

It was strictly because I was the one who posted it.

You have other threads with Laker fans being so on topic like calling each other p*****iles, with shockingly nothing said.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False.
I actually enjoy the Heat/Lebron hate because that means that things like you saw last night are still going on.
My issue with the hate has always been IMO the lame excuses for it.

I put the Kobe article up, because I felt it was a dick move by him to unfollow his teammates.
That is my opinion, so if you don't like it, tough shit.

P.S. If Wades healthy you guys won't see a game 6 more then likely when your time to be extinguished comes along.

Kobe tweeted a little while ago that he'd be clearing up his twitter. Here's a link to what he is doing. The Kobe Bryant Twitter System | NBC Southern California

You put up the Kobe post because people were hating on your man. Simple as that. Nobody believes your BS. Kobe had nothing to do with this LeBron thread. You are just lying. Yes, you are.

Your last sentence starting with the "PS" just proves even more that the original Kobe post you made in this thread was out of anger, because WTF does Pacers vs Heat have to do with what we were talking about just now?

Why don't you just be a man and say to everyone in this thread talking shit about El BJ that want to curb stomp them. Quit being a woman and beating around the bush. Or better yet, don't even make a post showing everyone how hurt you are, and instead, say nothing.

"If Wade's healthy you guys won't see a game 6..." - Hahahahahahahahahaha!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course LeBron James is friends with a guy that dresses up like a Fairy.

You mean a professional actor who is also an elite athlete? Weird how the best in the world seem to know each other?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elite athlete my ass and his acting sucks. GAY

Lebron Fans → :bj: ← Lebron James

And this really sums up what Miami Heat Fans and Lebron James fans are all about:lol: