• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron is such a cool teammate

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, that's not me talking serious trash about Indy bragging.
I just mean Heat fans in general talk a lot of shit here. You have never witnessed that before?
You said with a healthy Wade, the Pacers don't make it to six games, didn't you?

Of course I've witnessed it, and at times have participated, but not this season.

And, I said more then likely ( obviously assuming the others are healthy).

Perhaps I should have said 'if both teams are playing like they are today', because I would make the bet if the series was starting tomorrow.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really not that difficult to understand. He unfollowed EVERYONE on his twitter account (not just his teammates) and started over with the new system.

Your refusal to acknowledge/accept that just makes it look like what everyone is saying is right. That you only posted it because you're butthurt that people were picking on Lebron.

Just admit you were wrong (just like SI was) and move on.

I don't think that is accurate.
I believe he kept Ali, Clinton, and some others. Why not keep your teammates?
He needs to play some twitter game with strangers?

I could only imagine how Kobe would react if he woke up one morning to see that he was un followed by Gasol or some other current Laker.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe tweeted a little while ago that he'd be clearing up his twitter. Here's a link to what he is doing. The Kobe Bryant Twitter System | NBC Southern California

You put up the Kobe post because people were hating on your man. Simple as that. Nobody believes your BS. Kobe had nothing to do with this LeBron thread. You are just lying. Yes, you are.

Your last sentence starting with the "PS" just proves even more that the original Kobe post you made in this thread was out of anger, because WTF does Pacers vs Heat have to do with what we were talking about just now?

Why don't you just be a man and say to everyone in this thread talking shit about El BJ that want to curb stomp them. Quit being a woman and beating around the bush. Or better yet, don't even make a post showing everyone how hurt you are, and instead, say nothing.

"If Wade's healthy you guys won't see a game 6..." - Hahahahahahahahahaha!

:10::10::10::lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really not that difficult to understand. He unfollowed EVERYONE on his twitter account (not just his teammates) and started over with the new system.

Your refusal to acknowledge/accept that just makes it look like what everyone is saying is right. That you only posted it because you're butthurt that people were picking on Lebron.

Just admit you were wrong (just like SI was) and move on.

i wouldn't hold my breath...:D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he kept Ali, Clinton, and some others. Why not keep your teammates?

I could only imagine how Kobe would react if he woke up one morning to see that he was un followed by Gasol or some other current Laker.

Here is the first sentence from the article that you supposedly read:

Kobe Bryant un-followed all his Twitter followers and now has a new system of following users.

Notice the word all?

all

Show Spelled [awl]
adjective

1. the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.

2. the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.

3. the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.

4. every: all kinds; all sorts.

5. any; any whatever: beyond all
doubt.

Considering the use of the word all, and what the definition of the word all is, it's pretty safe to say that he unfollowed all of his twitter followers, not just his teammates. Clinton, Ali, etc. were not mentioned in the article.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All about huh? How simple one must be to make this statement the center of their argument

It simply pisses the hell out of you for anyone to diss your God(Lebron) but don't take it personal, I used to do the same thing to the Kobe Loving faggots which are now the Lebron Loving Faggots:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the first sentence from the article that you supposedly read:

Kobe Bryant un-followed all his Twitter followers and now has a new system of following users.

Notice the word all?

all

Show Spelled [awl]
adjective

1. the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.

2. the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.

3. the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.

4. every: all kinds; all sorts.

5. any; any whatever: beyond all
doubt.

Considering the use of the word all, and what the definition of the word all is, it's pretty safe to say that he unfollowed all of his twitter followers, not just his teammates. Clinton, Ali, etc. were not mentioned in the article.

Are you positive the article you are quoting is accurate?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you positive the article you are quoting is accurate?

Considering that it comes from a pretty respected new source (NBC) I'd say it's probably more accurate than this:

I believe he kept Ali, Clinton, and some others.
Why not keep your teammates?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that it comes from a pretty respected new source (NBC) I'd say it's probably more accurate than this:

And you think that's all I have?

I can do a lot better then that if you wish to continue.

How many times have I told you guys that I researched the story, but then chose to post what I did?

You actually think Kobe un followed people like Ali and Clinton and then they actually cared enough to be put back on his list?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many times have I told you guys that I researched the story, but then chose to post what I did?

You actually think Kobe un followed people like Ali and Clinton and then they actually cared enough to be put back on his list?

If I was going to ask a question: Mine would why does anyone give a rats ass who Kobe, Lebron or any other professional entertainer follows on Twitter?

Dragon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's the black mask at?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can link whatever you want and it'll be crap. Bottom line is: you "chose" whatever you figured would paint Kobe in the worst possible way because you were butthurt over people making fun of Lebron.

It's a constant theme with you.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can link whatever you want and it'll be crap. Bottom line is: you "chose" whatever you figured would paint Kobe in the worst possible way because you were butthurt over people making fun of Lebron.

It's a constant theme with you.

i'm not sure why you bother. he's never going to admit this...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was going to ask a question: Mine would why does anyone give a rats ass who Kobe, Lebron or any other professional entertainer follows on Twitter?

I don't know, but apparently turnup thinks it's incredibly important. After all, he researches it and everything.

He's the Inspector Clouseau of the Twitterverse!!

th

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, but apparently turnup thinks it's incredibly important. After all, he researches it and everything.

th

:10::10:

remember, fellas. if Turnip says it it's a friggin' FACT. even when it's just his opinion...:laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

th

Hardly. I have never had twitter and couldn't care less who follows who.

My Kobe post was strictly about my opinion of a dickhead teammate move.
He just happened to do it IMO by use of twitter.