• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron is such a cool teammate

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MgtG8Iq_sg.gif

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teammates on Twitter
February 28, 2014 6:39 pm EST by Connor Muldowney
Getty Images

Kobe Bryant isn’t shy to speak his mind, but when it comes to voicing frustration with his own team, he holds nothing back. In this case, however, he isn’t exactly voicing his frustration allowed, more like he is passively showing his fellow Los Angeles Lakers teammates that he’s not happy with them.
While Bryant has been out basically all season long, his teammates have posted the worst record in the Western Conference and the fourth-worst record in the NBA — that’s not something he condones nor is he used to having a terrible team.
Bryant is unlikely to return this season, but I suppose he is wishing the same about his current teammates in future years. The veteran superstar unfollowed every one of his Laker teammates on Twitter recently and that just shows his displeasure with the way they are playing.
When your teammates are playing poorly and accumulating just a 19-39 record with a couple months of play left, what do you do? Of course, you show them that you’re not happy by unfollowing each and every one of them on social media.
It seems kind of harsh and childish at the same time — it’s really hard to explain such thing happening.
When I say he unfollowed every one of his teammates, I’m not just talking about the scrubs that likely won’t be back next season, I’m even talking about guys like Pau Gasol who have been there with him through good and bad.
Kobe is on a string of hatred on Twitter. Last week, he tweeted that he was very angry that the Lakers traded Steve Blake and that they were going to regret it.
No one is good enough to be followed by Kobe, apparently.

The ultimate teamate......:yahoo:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teammates on Twitter
February 28, 2014 6:39 pm EST by Connor Muldowney
Getty Images

Kobe Bryant isn’t shy to speak his mind, but when it comes to voicing frustration with his own team, he holds nothing back. In this case, however, he isn’t exactly voicing his frustration allowed, more like he is passively showing his fellow Los Angeles Lakers teammates that he’s not happy with them.
While Bryant has been out basically all season long, his teammates have posted the worst record in the Western Conference and the fourth-worst record in the NBA — that’s not something he condones nor is he used to having a terrible team.
Bryant is unlikely to return this season, but I suppose he is wishing the same about his current teammates in future years. The veteran superstar unfollowed every one of his Laker teammates on Twitter recently and that just shows his displeasure with the way they are playing.
When your teammates are playing poorly and accumulating just a 19-39 record with a couple months of play left, what do you do? Of course, you show them that you’re not happy by unfollowing each and every one of them on social media.
It seems kind of harsh and childish at the same time — it’s really hard to explain such thing happening.
When I say he unfollowed every one of his teammates, I’m not just talking about the scrubs that likely won’t be back next season, I’m even talking about guys like Pau Gasol who have been there with him through good and bad.
Kobe is on a string of hatred on Twitter. Last week, he tweeted that he was very angry that the Lakers traded Steve Blake and that they were going to regret it.
No one is good enough to be followed by Kobe, apparently.

The ultimate teamate......:yahoo:

Typical Turnip. Takes a Lebron thread and wants to make it about Kobe. Stick to the topic or gtfo. Or better yet, why don't you regale us all with some bullshit about how this is relevant to the topic like all of your posts.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Turnip. Takes a Lebron thread and wants to make it about Kobe. Stick to the topic or gtfo. Or better yet, why don't you regale us all with some bullshit about how this is relevant to the topic like all of your posts.

LeBron was in the title, but so was "cool teammate"' which he is.

So I post something that a teammate actually did, on a thread about what a teammate actually did and I am out of line?:scratch:

Because it's Kobe?

"Stick to the topic"?

But somehow it's cool with you that Lakers/Pacer fans pollute the thread with clever, witty replies like "gay"??

If you actually knew the reasoning behind it, what James did was anything but gay.
Most Heat players love the WWE, and it played along with being champions.

Do you know the story between James and The Rock?
My guess would be no.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron was in the title, but so was "cool teammate"' which he is.

So I post something that a teammate actually did, on a thread about what a teammate actually did and I am out of line?
:scratch:

Because the topic had nothing to do with Kobe.

Because it's Kobe?

No, because the thread has nothing to do with Kobe. Sorry you're having difficulty understanding.

"Stick to the topic"?

But somehow it's cool with you that Lakers/Pacer fans pollute the thread with clever, witty replies like "gay"??

Unlike you, they stayed on topic and a couple of Lebron fans and a Suns fan even got in it. No one mentioned Kobe or any other players (outside of a look-a-like reference or 2) until you came along with your typical butthurt every time someone makes fun of or criticizes Lebron.

If you actually knew the reasoning behind it, what James did was anything but gay.
Most Heat players love the WWE, and it played along with being champions.

So what you're saying is that the entire team is gay. After all, there's nothing gay about 2 men rolling around together in their tighty whiteys.

Do you know the story between James and The Rock?
My guess would be no.

A more accurate guess would be that I don't care. Thanks for regaling us with the bullshit about how relevant your post was though.

It's pretty simple, stick to the topic or gtfo.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron=Bane (fearless)

lebron-james-bane-mask.jpg

Kobe=paralyzed Superman (immobilized)

eminem-in-superman-e-costume-and-a-wheelchair-from-purple-hills-pills.jpg

:pound:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwayne Johnson IS a decent entertainer, though. i'm ALMOST interested in hearing about this story...

but then it's LeClown. i'm guessing The Rock knows a LOT of athletes...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwayne Johnson IS a decent entertainer, though. i'm ALMOST interested in hearing about this story...

but then it's LeClown. i'm guessing The Rock knows a LOT of athletes...

Now, if turnip had just come in to the thread and explained all of that. It would have been okay. But, of course, he had to go turnip on us and try to make it about Kobe.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron=Bane (fearless)

lebron-james-bane-mask.jpg

Kobe=paralyzed Superman (immobilized)

eminem-in-superman-e-costume-and-a-wheelchair-from-purple-hills-pills.jpg

:pound:

See, now if you had found that same picture, but with Kobe's face photoshopped on it. That would have been funny.

This way it's just lame.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, if turnip had just come in to the thread and explained all of that. It would have been okay. But, of course, he had to go turnip on us and try to make it about Kobe.

if i say a word i'll be accused of ruining this thread, but i just don't understand why some folks get a burr under their saddle if not EVERYBODY is worshiping LeClown or giving him his "proper respect". does everyone have to love the guy...?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, now if you had found that same picture, but with Kobe's face photoshopped on it. That would have been funny.

This way it's just lame.

Yah, I know. I can't photoshop on my phone (at least it isn't effective).

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah, I know. I can't photoshop on my phone (at least it isn't effective).

Heck, I can't photshop at all!!:lol: But it definitely would have been hilarious with Kobe's face on wheelchair Superman (although most Lakers fans would have preferred Paul Pierce).

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A more accurate guess would be that I don't care. Thanks for regaling us with the bullshit about how relevant your post was though.

It's pretty simple, stick to the topic or gtfo.

So the topic is about gay people? Those are so relevant?

You are taking your badge wearing to a whole new level.

Anyone who dossnt agree with you needs to GTFO or be told if they aren't happy here to go somewhere else?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i say a word i'll be accused of ruining this thread, but i just don't understand why some folks get a burr under their saddle if not EVERYBODY is worshiping LeClown or giving him his "proper respect". does everyone have to love the guy...?

Not going there with you.
We can talk cartoons if needed.

Anyway, where did I say anyone should worship anyone?
LIKE I pointed out, IF you knew the story behind it, what he did IN MY OPINION was very cool.
He was sharing something that he thought was very cool with them.
THAT is all part of winning. These guys actually like each other.
THAT is why I posted the Kobe story.
Dysfunctional teams/locker rooms/front offfices can't win.
Until that is fixed, it makes no difference who you draft or sign.

The Rock Gave LeBron the WWE Championship Belt for His Birthday

News

By Ben Sin
screen-shot-2013-12-31-at-12-38-50-pm.png

Yesterday was LeBron James’ 29th birthday. The current best basketball player in the world, of course, got a bunch of birthday greetings over social media, including messages from his teammate [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]417551109331644416[/MEDIA]"]Dwyane Wade[/ame], [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]417822504154333184[/MEDIA]"]Magic Johnson[/ame], [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]417641222950617088[/MEDIA]"]a pair of headphones[/ame], and even our own [ame="[MEDIA=twitter]417656634479869953[/MEDIA]"]Andy Gray[/ame].
But sorry, Dwyane, Magic, Andy, and Dr Dre’s headphones, the Rock topped all of you with this.
From The People’s Champ to The King @KingJames Wear my title with pride. Happy Birthday brotha! #KeepChasinGreatness pic.twitter.com/rVk98xRmAF
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) [ame="https://twitter.com/TheRock/statuses/417744260298190848"]December 30, 2013[/ame]
Now, it’s worth noting that The Rock isn’t the current WWE Champion — he lost the title to John Cena last April at Wrestlemania 29. Randy Orton — known as The Legend Killer — is the current WWE Champion. Perhaps we should have a LeBron James

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going there with you.
We can talk cartoons if needed.

Anyway, where did I say anyone should worship anyone?
LIKE I pointed out, IF you knew the story behind it, what he did IN MY OPINION was very cool.
He was sharing something that he thought was very cool with them.
THAT is all part of winning. These guys actually like each other.
THAT is why I posted the Kobe story.
Dysfunctional teams/locker rooms/front offfices can't win.
Until that is fixed, it makes no difference who you draft or sign.

The Rock Gave LeBron the WWE Championship Belt for His Birthday

News

By Ben Sin
screen-shot-2013-12-31-at-12-38-50-pm.png

Yesterday was LeBron James’ 29th birthday. The current best basketball player in the world, of course, got a bunch of birthday greetings over social media, including messages from his teammate Dwyane Wade, Magic Johnson, a pair of headphones, and even our own Andy Gray.
But sorry, Dwyane, Magic, Andy, and Dr Dre’s headphones, the Rock topped all of you with this.
From The People’s Champ to The King @KingJames Wear my title with pride. Happy Birthday brotha! #KeepChasinGreatness pic.twitter.com/rVk98xRmAF
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) December 30, 2013
Now, it’s worth noting that The Rock isn’t the current WWE Champion — he lost the title to John Cena last April at Wrestlemania 29. Randy Orton — known as The Legend Killer — is the current WWE Champion. Perhaps we should have a LeBron James

couldn't just relate the story without some kind of slight, but whatever...

it's stuff like that where TF12 and everyone else knows you're butthurt...

go ahead and get the last word. i really don't care...

Last edited by a moderator: