• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron/Draymond Green altercation

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL @ LeBron needing to be restrained by J.R. Smith of all people..

Still think Green should have been suspended for the Adams play. If this isn't that last flagrant foul to warrant a suspension I don't know what his. He hasn't learned before not to do that to another man and he still hasn't.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. How would this be a flagrant foul? A technical, absolutely, but not a flagrant.

Green flopped, LeBron stepped over him and Green did not like it. Green tapped him on the arm, but those calling it a hit are grossly exaggerating.

Green got away with some crazy stuff against OKC, this is nothing though. I think the league will be on high alert with him next season for sure, but there is nothing to see here folks.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clearly a purposeful non basketball play involving a player with a history of doing just that. He has been walking the plank all playoffs long. The league finally needs to serve due justice. Please. Green needs to be humbled. He can't keep doing shit like this and acting like it is inadvertent. It's ridiculous.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green should be suspended for the rest of the playoffs. He's a dirty player and the NBA has no place for thuggery.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's clearly a purposeful non basketball play involving a player with a history of doing just that. He has been walking the plank all playoffs long. The league finally needs to serve due justice. Please. Green needs to be humbled. He can't keep doing shit like this and acting like it is inadvertent. It's ridiculous.

Non-basketball play?

I just don't see the hit here. When LeBrob was asked about what made him upset, he talked about Green calling him a bitch. Sure, Green's hand went near Bron's crotch when he was getting up. Maybe it was on purpose, maybe not. This play was nothing like the others however. Anyone interpreting that as a hit is looking too hard.

This dust up was completely instigated by LeBron. Give them double Ts and call it a day. No chance Green gets suspended for this. Nor should he.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. How would this be a flagrant foul? A technical, absolutely, but not a flagrant.

Green flopped, LeBron stepped over him and Green did not like it. Green tapped him on the arm, but those calling it a hit are grossly exaggerating.

They're not talking about his failed swipe or the hit to the arm after he got up.

As Draymond was getting up he hit LeBron in the groin area. I'll post a replay with that view if I can find it.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like green but this is the one time I actually think he is innocent. When you have a history of dirty plays you deserve to be second guessed though

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the view of what looks like a hit towards the groin area as he's getting up...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When LeBron was asked about what made him upset, he talked about Green calling him a bitch.

No he didn't, the "bitch" thing came from McMenamin.

When I see LeBron's quote he hints at something more than that, imo. The way he references his children and his wife makes me think it was something about his family:

"Draymond just said something that I don't agree with. I'm all cool with the competition. I'm all fine with that, but some of the words that came out of his mouth were a little bit overboard," James said. "Being a guy with pride, a guy with three kids and a family, things of that nature, some things just go overboard, and that's where he took it, and that was it."

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Green got away with some crazy stuff against OKC, this is nothing though. I think the league will be on high alert with him next season for sure, but there is nothing to see here folks.

Draymond is definitely going well into Rasheed Wallace territory. He even looked at a ref wrong and they blew the whistle on him.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green has that Rick Mahorn attitude. He certainly brings a physical aspect to the game. It really helps the warriors. East coast ball. But then again, until someone answers him back hard this will continue. A little 80s ball.....who knew we could see it again?

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like James did nothing wrong but Green took a swipe at him after.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remove your hatred for Lebron...take away all the LeBitch, LeClow, LeCRybaby stuff.....
At its essence this is a dude who has a very disturbing pattern.

GREEN did take yet another swipe at the groin.
What the fuck is wrong with that guy and his obsession with making contact with another dudes junk.

This one was less severe.
But, maybe a suspension is due just to send a message that enough is enough.
He cannot keep slapping, kicking, and grabbing groins.

Fuck Draymond Green.
He is now the least respected player in the league thanks to an unhealthy groin obsession.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remove your hatred for Lebron...take away all the LeBitch, LeClow, LeCRybaby stuff.....
At its essence this is a dude who has a very disturbing pattern.

GREEN did take yet another swipe at the groin.
What the fuck is wrong with that guy and his obsession with making contact with another dudes junk.

This one was less severe.
But, maybe a suspension is due just to send a message that enough is enough.
He cannot keep slapping, kicking, and grabbing groins.

Fuck Draymond Green.
He is now the least respected player in the league thanks to an unhealthy groin obsession.

:lol: But your hate for Green isn't coloring your view?

There was no attempt to hit Lebron in the groin. Lebron knocked him down and stepped over him, Green got up when Lebron was still stepping over him.

It was handled exactly right, double foul. Even Lebron said Green shouldn't be suspended. The only thing he said Green did wrong was whatever it was he said to him.

Last edited:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. It wouldn't have been anything without Green's acting.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron stepped over Green which was certainly a disrespectful move. The minor reaction from Green was warranted. Lebron was clearly frustrated towards the end of the game.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ got real nasty towards the end of the game and was trying to induce Green into a flagellant, then grabs Curry and spins him around and even tried to elbow him in the face, I lost a lot of respect for Labron last night, Curry may be smaller but he deserves a lot more respect than that.
Its time to put a fork into Bully Bron and put these guys out of their misery!

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still think Green should have been suspended for the Adams play. If this isn't that last flagrant foul to warrant a suspension I don't know what his. He hasn't learned before not to do that to another man and he still hasn't.

I agree.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,318.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green has that Rick Mahorn attitude. He certainly brings a physical aspect to the game. It really helps the warriors. East coast ball. But then again, until someone answers him back hard this will continue. A little 80s ball.....who knew we could see it again?

Nice comparison.