• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100% Pump they dropped everything against the Bears. Heck I heard all last week Ben was old their running game sucked OL was terrible look what happened. I expect LV to catch everything on Sunday and play better without cloud over them. At the end of the day its more about US vs them anyways. If we lose Sunday things will get louder and uglier for Fangio and company.

To be honest. Ben is old and their OL is pretty bad. ;)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has the feel of a “make or break the season“ type of game. Lose this one and almost certainly lose vs Browns next week, then at 3-4 we start serious draft discussions. But win this week at 4-2 and suddenly there is some confidence moving forward.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has the feel of a “make or break the season“ type of game. Lose this one and almost certainly lose vs Browns next week, then at 3-4 we start serious draft discussions. But win this week at 4-2 and suddenly there is some confidence moving forward.

We’re at malfunction junction. Will the Broncos catch the dress?
eva longoria telenovela GIF

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Ford to IR, Mike Boone activated off IR.

John Brown and Tyree Cleveland eve later from the Practice Squad.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listened to a little more then the first hour of Broncos Country Tonight from Friday, and base on that sounds like Kyle Fuller is losing his starting spot, making the CBs as PS2 and Darby.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listened to a little more then the first hour of Broncos Country Tonight from Friday, and base on that sounds like Kyle Fuller is losing his starting spot, making the CBs as PS2 and Darby.
Good. Fuller has been abused regularly

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jeudy has been designated to return from IR. Guessing he returns for the Washington game. Seems unlikely next week considering the short week.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see something from Andre Mitze this game...

Be nice to see him and/or Cooper to bust out here soon as at least a Malik Reed like pass rusher as we continue on this season.

I think we see a healthy dose of Javonte Williams this week.

Excited to get Darby back. Callahan is playing really well, just need to keep him in the current role to reduce injury risk with him being so injury prone.

It will be interesting to see how much PT David Moore and John Brown get today. Cleveland got a few snaps last week. Last week Diontae Spencer started at WR with Hinton and Patrick. Wondering if today Spencer won't get the start as he really probably shouldn't.

Guessing with Boone activated as long as he is healthy Crockett will probably be one of the gameday inactives. I think Jamar Johnson is active today for the first time.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see something from Andre Mitze this game...

Be nice to see him and/or Cooper to bust out here soon as at least a Malik Reed like pass rusher as we continue on this season.

I think we see a healthy dose of Javonte Williams this week.

Excited to get Darby back. Callahan is playing really well, just need to keep him in the current role to reduce injury risk with him being so injury prone.

It will be interesting to see how much PT David Moore and John Brown get today. Cleveland got a few snaps last week. Last week Diontae Spencer started at WR with Hinton and Patrick. Wondering if today Spencer won't get the start as he really probably shouldn't.

Guessing with Boone activated as long as he is healthy Crockett will probably be one of the gameday inactives. I think Jamar Johnson is active today for the first time.
Callahan has been superb. Darby will be welcome back - I'm looking to see if Fuller and Surtain exchange roles.

Carr has to have a pass rush or he will pick you apart, but with an effective pass rush -- he is reduced to mediocrity.

One of the reasons I was surprised to see John Brown signed - was I thought David Moore already added the vertical stretch back in the Bronco's passing game. I think it is harder for Bridgewater to get used to both players on the run. It's not like - in my mind at least - Moore and Brown have different skills sets like Hamler and Jeudy.

Boone should get some snaps in the rotation, but also be back on STs.

I agree J. Williams should be getting a larger share of the snaps just based on his performances thus far. The guy is exciting.

This is a big game for both the Raiders and the Broncos for possible playoff success.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is David Moore playing? Seems odd to sign him for depth and then never use him.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inactive today

David Moore
Brett Rypien
Kary Vincent
Jamar Johnson
McTelvin Agim
Aaron Patrick
Cam Fleming

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore played in the Ravens game, and the Steelers game. He was targeted a couple times, but no catches yet based on my memory.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jewell meant a lot to this defense. Definitely not as good without him.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team just can’t get out of their own way it seems.