• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is shaping up to be must win for both teams. They both started at 3-0 but have lost their last 2 games. A struggling Broncos defense will have to be better against a pretty good Raiders offense. I would think Darby will be active next week. The Broncos offense will get to try to rebound with against an average defense. The Broncons will have to decide to activate Boone, or I believe he will revert to IR and his season will be over.

The Broncos need to improve on 3rd down on both defense and offense. The offense is among the worst in te leauge at 29%, and the defense is allowing 45% conversion rate on 3rd down. Neither is good enough.

One of these two teams will be on the brink of colapse at 3-3 after this game.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not expecting great things. Defense looks lost without Jewel, offense looks lost without Jeudy or Hamler. If we can get the W, great. I ain’t holding my breath though.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden has lost the locker room. We win.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is shaping up to be must win for both teams. They both started at 3-0 but have lost their last 2 games. A struggling Broncos defense will have to be better against a pretty good Raiders offense. I would think Darby will be active next week. The Broncos offense will get to try to rebound with against an average defense. The Broncons will have to decide to activate Boone, or I believe he will revert to IR and his season will be over.

The Broncos need to improve on 3rd down on both defense and offense. The offense is among the worst in te leauge at 29%, and the defense is allowing 45% conversion rate on 3rd down. Neither is good enough.

One of these two teams will be on the brink of colapse at 3-3 after this game.
Bigger for us heading to Clev on Thursday night. Denver needs to go 2-1 in next 3 to have any playoff hopes.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no more Gruden

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Gruden resigning, I’m glad I didn’t make the Raiders my pick in survivor. Eesh, what a dumpster fire game that’s setting up to be.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buh bye Gruden, pretty sickening! Hope to never see him on tv or coaching again.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with the Gruden news if the Broncos can't beat the Raiders now I wouldn't let the Fangio or Shurmur make it to Monday. We can make Munchak the interim head coach and ask Madden can call the offensive plays.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with the Gruden news if the Broncos can't beat the Raiders now I wouldn't let the Fangio or Shurmur make it to Monday. We can make Munchak the interim head coach and ask Madden can call the offensive plays.

I’m honestly still not confident. Though I do put the odds in the Broncos favor now. Hoping for a very big wit, yet won’t be surprised if we lose.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, who would have thought Gruden is a racist, misogynistic, homophobe? To be that way for years and years in e mails. It makes you wonder who were all the people he was saying these things to and what are their roles.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how these situations can either galvanize a team or crush them. Hears hoping the Raiders don't come out with a lot of fire. Still not confident in this game in how the Broncos have played the last two weeks. The sooner Fangio is gone the better IMO. Guy just isn't head coach material.

On Gruden, the guy is and has always been garbage with his nonsense Chucky persona. Not surprised that guy who likes to yell a lot and gets upset over the smallest things makes derogatory statements. What an idiot to put that in writing. When you speak it is often off the cuff, but when you write there is time to understand what you are writing which makes it way worse IMO.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders without Gruden - still suck - in case anyone thinks the Raiders can be rehabilitated by shedding a Gruden!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny how these situations can either galvanize a team or crush them. Hears hoping the Raiders don't come out with a lot of fire. Still not confident in this game in how the Broncos have played the last two weeks. The sooner Fangio is gone the better IMO. Guy just isn't head coach material.

On Gruden, the guy is and has always been garbage with his nonsense Chucky persona. Not surprised that guy who likes to yell a lot and gets upset over the smallest things makes derogatory statements. What an idiot to put that in writing. When you speak it is often off the cuff, but when you write there is time to understand what you are writing which makes it way worse IMO.
The "e" in email - always stands for evidence.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks one less HC option in 22 cancel culture couldn't wait a year FML

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Gruden resigning, I’m glad I didn’t make the Raiders my pick in survivor. Eesh, what a dumpster fire game that’s setting up to be.
You never know. Sometimes these events are catalysts. That’s why they play the games, right?

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know. Sometimes these events are catalysts. That’s why they play the games, right?
Agree 100% Pump they dropped everything against the Bears. Heck I heard all last week Ben was old their running game sucked OL was terrible look what happened. I expect LV to catch everything on Sunday and play better without cloud over them. At the end of the day its more about US vs them anyways. If we lose Sunday things will get louder and uglier for Fangio and company.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100% Pump they dropped everything against the Bears. Heck I heard all last week Ben was old their running game sucked OL was terrible look what happened. I expect LV to catch everything on Sunday and play better without cloud over them. At the end of the day its more about US vs them anyways. If we lose Sunday things will get louder and uglier for Fangio and company.
There is no doubt about the eventual howling if we lose, nflBRO! ….and rightfully so! I had all sorts of excuses for the team last year. Short of injuries, they are flat out of excuses.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no doubt about the eventual howling if we lose, nflBRO! ….and rightfully so! I had all sorts of excuses for the team last year. Short of injuries, they are flat out of excuses.
I can't lie I'm interested in several HC options in 22 just saying