• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Broncos vs. Panthers

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest tell for the game is whether Denver read much good press about themselves and took this for granted.

Defense with a 3 and out is a good rebound but Offense needs to show some fire.
I hope these guys are just watching film and studying game plans, formations, whatever else they do to prep for a game. I hope reading the press opinions about them are not part of how they prep for a game! :nono:

Orangeisback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, this is good. Next two weeks fellas. Worst thing today, the Browns won. Ravens will be playing inspired next week, then at KC

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After an ugly start, definitely a very nice half overall. Nix with a rushing TD to go with 220 passing yards and 2 TDs is solid for a rookie QB for a full game and it's only been a half.

Defense hasn't been too shabby either, outside that drive that came off the turnover.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, this is good. Next two weeks fellas. Worst thing today, the Browns won. Ravens will be playing inspired next week, then at KC
Yeah good teams don't get beat by bad teams then lose again. Good teams rebound and the Ravens are easily one of the top teams in the AFC. But that's next week's problem. We still have half a game left against the Panthers.

Orangeisback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah good teams don't get beat by bad teams then lose again. Good teams rebound and the Ravens are easily one of the top teams in the AFC. But that's next week's problem. We still have half a game left against the Panthers.
The interesting thing is the Browns minus Deshaun are actually pretty good. Sean Payton somewhat resurrected Jameis Winston's career a bit and was somewhat thinking this offseason Winston would be coming here rather than Zach Wilson. Still think that would have been better.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The interesting thing is the Browns minus Deshaun are actually pretty good. Sean Payton somewhat resurrected Jameis Winston's career a bit and was somewhat thinking this offseason Winston would be coming here rather than Zach Wilson. Still think that would have been better.
I actually agree. That's a team that just can't get out of its own way though. All the money the keep throwing at flashy players who are in it for a big check...

But as I always try to remember, this is the NFL. Every single player on every single roster is an outstanding athlete. The jump from college to this level is insane. You could take the best college team of all time and pit them against the worst NFL team of all time and I don't think that college team would even cross midfield. So the Browns win isn't a surprise unless someone just isn't paying attention.

And while I hate to see our Broncos play a team like the Ravens in their house and coming off a loss, the beauty of the NFL is that if teams like the Ravens and Browns can beat the Ravens, maybe the Broncos can too.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos defense continuing their roll. This is becoming a complete team. Almost halfway through the season. Seems like they're on track.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All pro cornerback Surtain showing his chops again. Big win for the Broncos this week (I know it's not over yet). Confidence builder game.