• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie to Boston rumors heating up. Deal nearly complete

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck, major flooding in Texas.
You must have been living under a rock not to realize this. The flooding is located in Southeast Texas near the gulf coast.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks would be foolish to consider trading these guys.

I actually disagree.

I am a UVA alum, so Brogdon might literally be my favorite player ever. And am not shy about my disdain for Kyrie.

That said, Milwaukee might be the absolute best possible landing spot for Kyrie. He can play off the ball and allow Giannis to be the primary ballhandler while he is freed up to do what he does best. Milwaukee's defensive length can also cover up for a lot of Kyrie's warts.

Really, I can't think of a better fit.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying...there's a chance Kyrie could come to San Antonio after all?

I can dig it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was down in that area(Houston, Biloxi, New Orleans) just after Katrina. hopefully this one isn't as bad...
This storm has become stationary over that area and many communities are flooded.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this isn't happening

fuck_off_jack_nicholson.gif

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My exact reaction when I saw the tweet. Pretty sure Celtics were reluctant to give either of those 2 away in the deal, and now that they have what they want, it's certainly gotta be even more off limits.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

that would be amazing..lol

but- what will probably occur is just the Clippers pick-- which would be fine-

having the Cavs own pick and the Clippers pick might be enough to get something good on its own if they wanted too----

Could the suns really turn down two first round picks and the chance to tank big time for Bledsoe?

i dunno.

2 first rounders, Shumperts contract, some cap filler for Bledsoe- id dig it.

no way in fuck the Cavs get Brown or Tatum or id be fall out of my chair.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My exact reaction when I saw the tweet. Pretty sure Celtics were reluctant to give either of those 2 away in the deal, and now that they have what they want, it's certainly gotta be even more off limits.

The most I would do if I'm Boston is maybe give up Brown but Cleveland would have to give Boston back that unprotected Nets draft pick for next summer. That's the most I'm doing if I'm Boston

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Cavs got Brown or Tatum or the Sixers/Kings/LAkers pick (im honestly not evne sure the machinations there and what pick it actually is or will be)---- id be shocked....ecstatic- but shocked.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most I would do if I'm Boston is maybe give up Brown but Cleveland would have to give Boston back that unprotected Nets draft pick for next summer. That's the most I'm doing if I'm Boston
Thomas/Crowder/Brown/Zizic/2 picks for Irving...ONE MAN who is arguably the same player as Thomas. There's no way in hell I'd do that deal if I'm Danny Ainge.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said you didn't know what you were talking about. You definitely have the majority opinion as far as this forum goes... so maybe I'm the one that's missing something.

I just don't see the Cavs as having to trade Kyrie before training camp. I didn't see it that way before this trade either. Kyrie has 2 years left on his deal and he won't lose any value over the next few months. And other players may become available during that time, so the Cavs don't need to be in a hurry in my opinion.

See, I disagree. With everything else that has gone on, do you honestly think that having Kyrie in camp is in any way good for the Cavs?

I mean, he's made it clear he wants out, he's taken shots at Lebron and said he doesn't want to play with him. How do you think Cavs fans are going to react? I'm betting it ain't gonna be pretty.

Personally, I want Kyrie back in Cleveland. Just for the entertainment value. :dhd: