• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins 8 Games In...What should WAS Do?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do yourself a favor - put this guy on Ignore mode. I did & I only read his posts occasionaly when I need a good laugh.

Oh look, another Skins fan that took the first shot at me and then couldn't handle it when I fired back. Seems to be a theme here.

If you can't handle the insults coming back, then don't fire them at me in the first place asshole.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the "Ignored Member" post & decided not to read the post since it is likely a waste of time. Again - DG Fan - just put him on Ignore status - you will be glad that you did.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the "Ignored Member" post & decided not to read the post since it is likely a waste of time. Again - DG Fan - just put him on Ignore status - you will be glad that you did.

Why do some of y'all even venture off the Skins board if you are going to be such babies? Run back to your safe space

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do yourself a favor - put this guy on Ignore mode. I did & I only read his posts occasionaly when I need a good laugh.

It takes a lot to get me to put someone on ignore. Only done it once in all the time I've spent on message boards. This clown isn't close, yet.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do some of y'all even venture off the Skins board if you are going to be such babies? Run back to your safe space
THIS IS TRUE...maybe not with all but with many

they win, they talk, they lose and their victims...been this way for a very long time.

Shout out to Misty....which begs the question from last season.
Will the Cowboys ever lose again?

LOL....Good Times!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a lot to get me to put someone on ignore. Only done it once in all the time I've spent on message boards. This clown isn't close, yet.

There you go, continuing to throw insults. If you can't handle them coming back, then you should knock them off yourself.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS IS TRUE...maybe not with all but with many

they win, they talk, they lose and their victims...been this way for a very long time.

Shout out to Misty....which begs the question from last season.
Will the Cowboys ever lose again?

LOL....Good Times!

Well I am not much for sharing victories or losses with anyone except fellow fans & I can't speak for anyone else. Anyhow - congrats on your team's success. They are certainly on a roll - here's to a good game on Thanksgiving.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am not much for sharing victories or losses with anyone except fellow fans & I can't speak for anyone else. Anyhow - congrats on your team's success. They are certainly on a roll - here's to a good game on Thanksgiving.

I respect you can't speak for anyone else...as I've respected your views all these years.
BUT...
you'd have to be blind to not see the two way trash over the years. Ford is proven fan but also fair....as is skinsdad. Then there's the problem when thin skin carries a badge.

Ignore button is always an option. I just think it better to do and not broadcast about it or even recruit

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect you can't speak for anyone else...as I've respected your views all these years.
BUT...
you'd have to be blind to not see the two way trash over the years. Ford is proven fan but also fair....as is skinsdad. Then there's the problem when thin skin carries a badge.

Ignore button is always an option. I just think it better to do and not broadcast about it or even recruit

I never had an issue with SoCal until he took an undue shot at me last year. Since then, he can fuck right off.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT...

Eh - it is all in fun. All teams have over the top fans, and I chuckle at them most of the time. On this forum the Redskins have one in particular & I just take what he says with a grain of salt. I love his enthusiasm, but he just goes too far some time. Oh well - it is not life or death & certainly more fun to talk about then politics so really not that much to get worked up about here.

Just enjoy the season & the discussions for the most part.

HTTR

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh - it is all in fun. All teams have over the top fans, and I chuckle at them most of the time. On this forum the Redskins have one in particular & I just take what he says with a grain of salt. I love his enthusiasm, but he just goes too far some time. Oh well - it is not life or death & certainly more fun to talk about then politics so really not that much to get worked up about here.

Just enjoy the season & the discussions for the most part.

HTTR
You had me till that very last part

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5th YPG
8th in comp%
10th YPA
12th QBR
14th QB rating

All this with no O-line, no RB's and a bunch of #2 and #3 WR's. Give this man a raise.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5th YPG
8th in comp%
10th YPA
12th QBR
14th QB rating

All this with no O-line, no RB's and a bunch of #2 and #3 WR's. Give this man a raise.

I don't think he has no O-Line. The Vikings have a pretty good pass rush and they were stymied. I think we got to him once.

That running game is improving too now that they benched that waste of space Matt Jones.

He has looked good though and they should give him the contract that he's earned.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he has no O-Line. The Vikings have a pretty good pass rush and they were stymied. I think we got to him once.

That running game is improving too now that they benched that waste of space Matt Jones.

He has looked good though and they should give him the contract that he's earned.

Who is their new RB then? No Morris or Jones then they must be a rookie or somebody I've never heard of.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go, continuing to throw insults. If you can't handle them coming back, then you should knock them off yourself.

Let me clarify it for you dumbass so we can move on. My point was never about the insults, this is a message board so fire away. My point was you're hurling insults at people when you were clearly wrong so naturally it required a reply. I could not have been more clear in my post about that. My other comments on insults were to simply point out how wrong you were, again, when you claimed you had not posted any insults.

Get it? Good. Now shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to Cousins I have always had my reservations. I see him as fool's gold, Andy Dalton in burgundy and good. In other words just good enough to give you hope but ultimately just good enough to get you beat when you need him the most.

But with that said what other options do they have? We've seen 25 years of bad QB play here. To build the roster and then try to find someone who is better is just not realistic. Ask the Browns or Jags how easy it is to find a QB better than Kirk Cousins. So IMO they shouid sign him. It will he a huige deal but that's what the 10th-15th best quarterback in the world costs.