• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kirk Cousins 8 Games In...What should WAS Do?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he said. Claiming "all" Redskins fans think we have a Super Bowl team is just another in a long list of dumb ass things this clown has posted.

Back to Cousins ask yourself what the number would be in a bidding war for him if he hit the open market There are so many teams desperate for a QB that Brock Fucking Osweiler got paid and Cousins is certainly more accomplished than that guy. The number will be huge, it should be obvious by now that Cousins is a big reason the team went from a joke to respectable.

Please, PLEASE show me where I said, and I quote "all" skins fans said that?

Skins fans need to learn to fucking read and comprehend. fucking mouth breathers.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have to keep him based on how he is playing. He is nothing special but half the teams in the league have nothing special at QB, and Cousins lets them continue to build a team at the rest of the positions.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skins fans need to learn to fucking read and comprehend. fucking mouth breathers.

How about a single Redskins fan who thinks that?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about a single Redskins fan who thinks that?

A single skins fan that was talking about being SB contenders this year? Are you kidding me, you don't know any?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, actually I don't. I await you posting a name.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Post #7 in this thread, it was even quoted by Breed later.

Iknow that their fans all think they have a SB team now, but they don't.

Now sit your dumb ass down in the corner where you belong and shut the fuck up you annoying piece of shit.

:D

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post #7 in this thread, it was even quoted by Breed later.

Now sit your dumb ass down in the corner where you belong and shut the fuck up you annoying piece of shit.

:D

There is that whole comprehension problem. I didn't say "all their fans".

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is that whole comprehension problem. I didn't say "all their fans".

How else would it be interpreted? Seriously what else would "their fans all think they have a SB team" mean if it didn't mean we all think we have a Super Bowl team?

Last edited:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How else would it be interpreted? Seriously what else would "their fans all think they have a SB team" mean if it didn't mean we all think we have a Super Bowl team?

Yep - but DG Fan I wouldn't worry about it since the other posters here don't represent their team's fanbase nor the feelings of fans in general. So really who gives a shit how they feel?

We are all just a very small % of football fans w/ varying opinions. If I polled all Redskins fans at this time I would venture that less than 1% of them believe that they are going on a SB run this season. Now - if you were to ask them about doing this say in the next 2-4 years the number would be much higher. Redskins fans have been burned many times in the last 10-20 years so in general they are not the type of fans to make bold predictions & most also believe that something good is almost always likely to be followed by something very bad.

HTTR

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - but DG Fan I wouldn't worry about it since the other posters here don't represent their team's fanbase nor the feelings of fans in general. So really who gives a shit how they feel?

We are all just a very small % of football fans w/ varying opinions. If I polled all Redskins fans at this time I would venture that less than 1% of them believe that they are going on a SB run this season. Now - if you were to ask them about doing this say in the next 2-4 years the number would be much higher. Redskins fans have been burned many times in the last 10-20 years so in general they are not the type of fans to make bold predictions & most also believe that something good is almost always likely to be followed by something very bad.

HTTR

Oh I ain't worried about it. Just when a guy starts firing off insults when he is clearly wrong he is just begging for a reply. Is there any other way to interpret his post? Of course not.

Most Boys fans here are cool, it was one of the first things I noticed. But this clown? Not even close.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I ain't worried about it. Just when a guy starts firing off insults when he is clearly wrong he is just begging for a reply. Is there any other way to interpret his post? Of course not.

Most Boys fans here are cool, it was one of the first things I noticed. But this clown? Not even close.

I began firing off the insults?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I began firing off the insults?

While I understand saying things like "fucking mouth breathers" "clueless dolt" and "eat a dick" is simply Tuesday evening conversation around your white trash dinner table to the rest of the world yeah those are insults Skippy.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I understand saying things like "fucking mouth breathers" "clueless dolt" and "eat a dick" is simply Tuesday evening conversation around your white trash dinner table to the rest of the world yeah those are insults Skippy.
And who BEGAN firing off the insults that I was replying in kind with?

Here is a hint, you liked the post.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who BEGAN firing off the insults that I was replying in kind with?

Here is a hint, you liked the post.

1. You claimed you never said all Redskins fans think they have a SB team, then I supplied the quote. There was no other way to read it and you failed to give another interpretation even when asked directly. .

2. You claimed you never hurdled insults, I again provided the quotes to show where you were wrong. Again.

Seriously sit your dumb ass down and shut the fuck up already. This is getting embarrassing.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. You claimed you never said all Redskins fans think they have a SB team, then I supplied the quote. There was no other way to read it and you failed to give another interpretation even when asked directly. .

2. You claimed you never hurdled insults, I again provided the quotes to show where you were wrong. Again.

Seriously sit your dumb ass down and shut the fuck up already. This is getting embarrassing.

I said I didn't begin the insults.

Your reading comprehension continues to suck. You fired an insult at me before I fired one at you, same for Breed.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"when a guys starts firing off insults he is clearly wrong" says the guy who started firing of insults.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do yourself a favor - put this guy on Ignore mode. I did & I only read his posts occasionaly when I need a good laugh.