• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiffin already making a positive impact on recruiting

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my, the internet tough guy...ha.

Maybe I think your mom, sister and old lady is cute...don't know, internet dude.

Is that supposed to be an insult?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've been hearing since he left, it was almost like too much discipline for his players and coaches, but not enough for his mouth.

What I mean by that is, he became so paranoid about the sanctions, that he was over controlling everything. When the interim head coach instantly raises morale by bringing desserts back to the training table and giving the assistants a day off, it says that he was trying to control too much.

Combine that with the fact that he irreversibly pissed off the L.A. media and managed to say something stupid every time a reporter put a microphone in front of him and you get a pretty negative environment.

Saban has presented Kiffin with an excellent opportunity. He can hit the "reset button" on his career while learning from the best in the business, all while possibly being part of an NC or 2. Saban isn't doing this because he has a kind heart and feels bad for Kiffin. He's doing it because he believes Kiffin can improve his offense. If he screws this up, he deserves whatever happens to him.

Maybe, the thing that makes me wonder is the locker room after the bowl game the year before.

I dunno, I just have to trust in Saban. I was hoping for someone else, and it's a tough pill to swallow.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, a compliment...maybe.

How come you don't like me? How many times has your wife cheated on you?

The same reason nobody else here likes you.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that supposed to be an insult?

You are doing nothing besides trying to fight/argue. Nobody likes that guy. You are that guy.

Redrocket said to only bring value to the board. You're just mad. How can any Bama fan be mad? 3 of the last 5 isn't good enough, must be the trailer park drama.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are doing nothing besides trying to fight/argue. Nobody likes that guy. You are that guy.

Redrocket said to only bring value to the board. You're just mad. How can any Bama fan be mad? 3 of the last 5 isn't good enough, must be the trailer park drama.

Dude, one of the most mild tempered easy going mods on these forums put you on ignore. A mod that pretty much gets along with everyone.

That pretty much says it all.

I poke trolls til they explode.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who likes you?

Don't know. See, it's not so much about exactly liking other people as it is finding a comfortable place and respecting other people. I've went rounds with tons of people here and had lots of debate, but then you get to a place where you just kind of accept people for who they are and there gets to be a bit of respect between you and them. And as far as that goes, I can name a pretty long list.

A few other people around here can say things way off and worse and it's not even a big deal because everyone knows it's tongue in cheek.

I just know I've seen trolls come and go since I've been here and I can pretty much tell pretty quick when a new user isn't going to last.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, one of the most mild tempered easy going mods on these forums put you on ignore. A mod that pretty much gets along with everyone.

That pretty much says it all.

I poke trolls til they explode.

Don't know what that means, don't care. You still going...

blah, blah, blah...

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know. See, it's not so much about exactly liking other people as it is finding a comfortable place and respecting other people. I've went rounds with tons of people here and had lots of debate, but then you get to a place where you just kind of accept people for who they are and there gets to be a bit of respect between you and them. And as far as that goes, I can name a pretty long list.

A few other people around here can say things way off and worse and it's not even a big deal because everyone knows it's tongue in cheek.

I just know I've seen trolls come and go since I've been here and I can pretty much tell pretty quick when a new user isn't going to last.

Still going, should I read or not...? I'll get back to it.

Who are you again, important?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but you are a fucking douche, don't care how long you've been here. Your whole 2nd paragraph makes you proud, yet you still don't get it. Anyways...

To the other paragraph, Lane Kiffen is yours...enjoy it. He is not good.

Pacers are on now. Catch up with your douchebag ass later, buddy...

You have to be 18 to post here.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he will buy into the "process", keep his nose clean from a personal standpoint and develop the work ethic that Saban demands he will be fine. I do think what will make or break him is that he is used to calling the shots, not answering to anyone and lets face it Pete Carroll is not Nick Saban when it comes to being demanding so that comes into play. If he can work his ass off and not need a lot of "positive reinforcement" to boast his ego he will be fine. However God help him if he doesn't want to work hard.

There is nothing incorrect in that statement don't know why it is getting under your skin so bad but you're being an ass.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, a compliment...maybe.

How come you don't like me? How many times has your wife cheated on you?

Soap opera up top. Its called the toilet bowl. Post there please if this is the best you have to contribute.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've pretty much seen assholes come in go my whole life too. You're an asshole. It's all good though, I can be an asshole too.

But whatever...you pass your dumbshit yet?

I was highly surprised Saban (of all coaches) would hire Lane on the staff. But if there is a coach I trust Saban would be the one...so we will see. Lane, IMO, lacks leadership skills. He's not dumb, he's knows offense and he is good with people. But leader he is not. He used to be the head coach of the Raiders. Now he is the OC at 'Bama. That is quite the digression.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kane, do I have to start posting oversized MEME's again to get you to start playing nice?

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is the cfb forum. Step up or move along. Your choice...or somebody elses.

I like you too.

Contribute please...what you got? Or move, LOL. Everyone is tough on the world wide web.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kane, do I have to start posting oversized MEME's again to get you to start playing nice?

What is this?

Anyways, lets talk some college football...4down20 is the value add I'm awaiting. Instead of trying to be Debo.

Pacers getting whooped at half...shit sucks.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing incorrect in that statement don't know why it is getting under your skin so bad but you're being an ass.

Who are you referring to? Me? You quoted yourself, so hard to tell.