• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kearse juggle catch

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am curious why that play wasn't reviewed. It bounced off his knee then his face mask with a guy jumping over him and the replay booth thought it wasn't close enough to review? Seems weird that they didn't review that play.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to review, it was obvious it was a clean reception.. great catch!

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Carroll/bevell had a brain fart at the goal line, Seattle should have won the game

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must not be remembering the sequence correctly. I will re-watch. Did the ref make an announcement that it was being reviewed and then an announcement that it was a catch? Or was this one of those where they quickly look at it and don't buzz the ref to stop play because it was clear on first look?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must not be remembering the sequence correctly. I will re-watch. Did the ref make an announcement that it was being reviewed and then an announcement that it was a catch? Or was this one of those where they quickly look at it and don't buzz the ref to stop play because it was clear on first look?

There was no stoppage of play. When I saw the replay, it was pretty obvious it didn't hit the ground.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were talking but you can hear the ref say it was a catch in the background. It was reviewed it just didn't take long to make a call as it was easy to see it was a catch.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable catch and I thought for sure I was having a deja vu. Thank god for Pete Carroll.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable catch and I thought for sure I was having a deja vu. Thank god for Pete Carroll.

It wasn't Carroll, it was an excellent play by Butler. Why are you taking credit from him?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't Carroll, it was an excellent play by Butler. Why are you taking credit from him?

It doesn't take any credit away from Butler (phenomenal read and reaction) to say that Carroll and his OFC had a brain fart.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one on this board is interested in hearing a pats fan tell us about our coaching staff or their views of that play. You have your own board or the general board for that.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the catch where everyone said "It's happening again?"

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony is the catch put the Seahawks back in with a great chance at winning, but had he just made the far less circus catch in the end zone earlier in the quarter Seattle likely wins.

Just catch the ones you are supposed to.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one on this board is interested in hearing a pats fan tell us about our coaching staff or their views of that play. You have your own board or the general board for that.

Don't be a hypocrite. There's a big difference between trolling and discussing. This board is for discussing the Seahawks. It does not matter which team the poster views as "their team". I'm all for you banning trolls but not dismissing valid opinions.

The game basically could have been decided by a coin flip. Brady made uncharacteristic mistakes early in the game. If the Seahawks win its Belichick who looks like the goat for leaving timeouts on the table, the very same timeouts he's being lauded for not using.

In the final moment both teams got very lucky and very unlucky. Kearse made his luck, and Butler and Browner made theirs, but make no mistake, luck was involved. Pats won because they got their luck last. That's it. That's All.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be a hypocrite. There's a big difference between trolling and discussing. This board is for discussing the Seahawks. It does not matter which team the poster views as "their team". I'm all for you banning trolls but not dismissing valid opinions.

The game basically could have been decided by a coin flip. Brady made uncharacteristic mistakes early in the game. If the Seahawks win its Belichick who looks like the goat for leaving timeouts on the table, the very same timeouts he's being lauded for not using.

In the final moment both teams got very lucky and very unlucky. Kearse made his luck, and Butler and Browner made theirs, but make no mistake, luck was involved. Pats won because they got their luck last. That's it. That's All.

Now is not the time. If you don't get that Seahawks fans might be a bit upset over things and not really in the mood to deal with you NOW then I'm not going to have any success reaching through to you anyway.

Those 'mistakes' you talk of are things that happen in almost every Seahawk game. You faced a beat up and battered version of our defense, but it's still one of the tops in at least decades. Creating turnovers is what they do. Lane made a great catch on that first one.

I've been giving credit for NE disrupting that last play and making a great defensive effort while most of my fellow fans are just blaming it all on the coaches for running it. Be honest and give credit for Seattle doing the same on those turnovers.

The plain truth is our defense wasn't anywhere near 100% and lost two key players in the outcome of the game during that game and yet STILL almost came back and won it. Our fans are very much frustrated because we all KNOW if we didn't lose those players or if 3/4 of the starting secondary wasn't getting surgery for things that happened before that game was even played, they would have mopped the field with your team. There is zero doubt in any hearts or minds of our fans otherwise. The best team lost due to injury and being out coached on the last play.

Some day after the pain of that disappointment subsides there will be room to discuss that with your fans. Now is not that time.