• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Judge Recommends Suspension of 6 Games for Deshaun Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a lot of BS imo

Remember that not 1 of these 24 woman went to the police. Odd huh how it flips when money is on the line. Why should he be suspended for non violent civil matter? What other non violent non criminal civil matters have the NFL suspended people for?
So sexual assault is ok, as long as its not violent? I need to tell the USAF they're wrong.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a lot of BS imo

Remember that not 1 of these 24 woman went to the police. Odd huh how it flips when money is on the line. Why should he be suspended for non violent civil matter? What other non violent non criminal civil matters have the NFL suspended people for?
That's actually not unusual

Nearly 75% of rapes go unreported. That number approaches 95% when the crime is a sex crime but not a r*pe

So realistically uf Watson were a completely average everyday person who did what he allegedly did the odds are maybe 1 women would've reported it ( but maybe not ). And he's not an average everyday person. He's a famous, wealthy athlete

Sex crimes are nearly impossible to prove in general and the rate of occurrence vs accusation vs charge vs conviction equates to less than 1% . Our judicial system has ostensibly taught women there's no point in even resorting a sex crime to the police as the odds the accused will ever be charged let alone convicted is miniscule

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,580.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think this is very much like Elliott's situation with the league a few years ago. The league was certainly reactionary after their missteps with the Ray Rice shit show. It's funny to me the Cleveland faithful and the Watson fan boys are shocked.

Disclaimer: the above has no reference to agenda spinner. Attention seekers are just that. Circus act excluded
if I understand it all correctly. (I very well could be wrong) In Elliott's case. NFL wouldnt be able to give punishment because the recommendation was zero punishment.
In this case they said, the guy should be punished. Allowing the NFL to change what the punishment is.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,580.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 details to add:
1) The NFL can't appeal the 2nd adjudicator's punishment upwards, (although it can still be appealed downwards). Thus: if the 2nd adjudicator in the Watson case decides on 8 games the NFL can't increase that punishment.
2) Appealing the punishment allowed Brady to delay the punishment from 1 season, (where he had a comparatively high salary), to the following season, (where the team reduced Brady's salary to a league minimum $1M and 4 games meant a loss of $250K).
3) Brady wasn't fined for avoiding/minimising his punishment.
Image result for that son of a bitch gif

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,580.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So sexual assault is ok, as long as its not violent? I need to tell the USAF they're wrong.
fuck those bitches! amirite @ElPatron1

we plan on doing some strut by pussy grabbing on Thursday!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I understand it all correctly. (I very well could be wrong) In Elliott's case. NFL wouldnt be able to give punishment because the recommendation was zero punishment.
In this case they said, the guy should be punished. Allowing the NFL to change what the punishment is.
Correct
I was talking more to Rodger and do whatever he wants. I was always blown away that the lead INVESTIGATOR was the only one to get off their ass and interview the one making the accusation. As you know, she was viewed by her to be untrustworthy, they dismissed her and hung Elliott out to dry. If that doesn't speak to doing what he wants nothing does

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why our judicial system employs a jury.

Hmmmmm by the opinions here Watson would be in jail for a long time.

Oh and she's a former judge not a formal nor active judge. Also this was her first delve into an NFL high profile case.

Spin away Spinster-matic.
spin what? My comments are based on post and not poster. While your obsession with me is a tad creepy, I happen to agree with everything you said there.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spin what? My comments are based on post and not poster. While your obsession with me is a tad creepy, I happen to agree with everything you said there.
Spin anything and everything, it's all you know.

Not obssessed. More like a rubber necker. You're a train wreck and I can't help look.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin anything and everything, it's all you know.

Not obssessed. More like a rubber necker. You're a train wreck and I can't help look.
Spin "anything (and everything)"? I happened to agree on that one (as I have others) so where was the spin.

Also not fooled. You are obsessed. I mean, you are now lying and calling my agreeing with you a "train wreck" and also spin.

don't run from who you are but if you don't like who you are you need to acknowledge there is an issue to have any chance to change.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spin "anything (and everything)"? I happened to agree on that one (as I have others) so where was the spin.

Also not fooled. You are obsessed. I mean, you are now lying and calling my agreeing with you a "train wreck" and also spin.

don't run from who you are but if you don't like who you are you need to acknowledge there is an issue to have any chance to change.
Yet you are affectionatly known as the Spinner.

The irony.

Got to love this forum.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually not unusual

Nearly 75% of rapes go unreported. That number approaches 95% when the crime is a sex crime but not a r*pe

So realistically uf Watson were a completely average everyday person who did what he allegedly did the odds are maybe 1 women would've reported it ( but maybe not ). And he's not an average everyday person. He's a famous, wealthy athlete

Sex crimes are nearly impossible to prove in general and the rate of occurrence vs accusation vs charge vs conviction equates to less than 1% . Our judicial system has ostensibly taught women there's no point in even resorting a sex crime to the police as the odds the accused will ever be charged let alone convicted is miniscule

So based on those statistics (if they are correct) You could almost make a case against any NFL player, it would be impossible to prove, convict, etc and would lead to a long suspension. Innocent or guilty wouldn't matter is what the NFL is setting a precedent.

Maybe a lot of the crimes don't get reported because the people don't actually think it's a crime? Notice the difference in reporting (0) and lawsuit for $$$$$ nearly 50%

The other day at the bar a girl jumped on my lap during a song. Now should i have called 911 and report sexual assault? lol...BTW if i did find out i could get money tho it would have been a win-win imho lol

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So based on those statistics (if they are correct) You could almost make a case against any NFL player, it would be impossible to prove, convict, etc and would lead to a long suspension. Innocent or guilty wouldn't matter is what the NFL is setting a precedent.

Maybe a lot of the crimes don't get reported because the people don't actually think it's a crime? Notice the difference in reporting (0) and lawsuit for $$$$$ nearly 50%

The other day at the bar a girl jumped on my lap during a song. Now should i have called 911 and report sexual assault? lol...BTW if i did find out i could get money tho it would have been a win-win imho lol
I mean you still need to prove the case to the arbitration judge. Obviously the burden of proof isn't the same as in a criminal court though

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So now Deshawn Watson is a victim. This article was written with the sole purpose of gaining sympathy for Watson.

Outrageous.

"Fans will always do what fans will do. And fans will pounce on anything they can use to rattle or unsettle the players on the other team. With Watson, the fruit is as ripe and low-hanging as it can be."

"Regardless of when he returns to action, he’ll be hearing it whenever he plays on the road. And there’s no statute of limitation on fans behaving like fans. Right or wrong (and in many situations it’s wrong), that’s what some of them will do, and Watson will have to be ready for it."

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was never charged with sexual assault. Sexual assault is a crime...
There's plenty of sexual assaults never charged because, they're hard to prove, beyond doubt in court.

Did the arbitrator find him guilty of violating the Personal Conduct Policy?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,580.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So now Deshawn Watson is a victim. This article was written with the sole purpose of gaining sympathy for Watson.

Outrageous.

"Fans will always do what fans will do. And fans will pounce on anything they can use to rattle or unsettle the players on the other team. With Watson, the fruit is as ripe and low-hanging as it can be."

"Regardless of when he returns to action, he’ll be hearing it whenever he plays on the road. And there’s no statute of limitation on fans behaving like fans. Right or wrong (and in many situations it’s wrong),
that’s what some of them will do, and Watson will have to be ready for it."

:yes:

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,580.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's plenty of sexual assaults never charged because, they're hard to prove, beyond doubt in court.

& normally drag the woman & her name through the mud trying to get her to back off. Which makes others not want to even try.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be a small part of the problem

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you are affectionatly known as the Spinner.

The irony.

Got to love this forum.
By a couple people. One who likes to lie, ignore questions and is a tad obsessed. Affectionally? As I said, a tad creepy, but I guess you do you as long as it can remain in this forum. The other seems obsessed with me and you, though I hope you at least pay him.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

There were literally dozens of accusers in the Watson case. The reason he wasn't charged criminally is because these didn't cross the threshold of criminality.

Status
Not open for further replies.