• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Kyrie the new Kobe?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL honestly I thought some of you might. There's not much to talk about in the NBA this time of year...

I clicked the link. The article was was boring and making very general comparisons. The headline is much more exciting to actually talk about.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They recently erased it from history, but it happened

If you had created your own free URL and just wrote "Christopher Columbus raped a girl"

I would have given you unlimited likes for life.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... Name calling is a no no but threats are ok? Now that you've threatened me am I allowed to threaten you?

Please let me know how it works.

I haven't threatened you at all. I told you what was going to happen if you made anymore personal attacks towards me when I have made none towards you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess that's why she bragged to her friends about it after the fact(as Deej already noted). THERE'S victim-like behavior...

as i already said he cheated, but i'm not buying the r*pe allegation...
dude....this isnt even a question

i dont know why we are even arguing about it to be honest its so stupid and so long ago----

but you dont get indicted by a grand jury, apologize for something in the media, and pay the alleged victim a 7 figure settlement if nothing happened. cmon now.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL honestly I thought some of you might. There's not much to talk about in the NBA this time of year...

I read the article. It was clearly a click bait title. It had very little to do with Kobe.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude....this isnt even a question

i dont know why we are even arguing about it to be honest its so stupid and so long ago----

but you dont get indicted by a grand jury, apologize for something in the media, and pay the alleged victim a 7 figure settlement if nothing happened. cmon now.

:rolleyes2:NOT buying...

keep acting like skanky gold-diggers don't exist...

VERY naive...:tsk:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
find where i said he was a good defensive player

its common knowledge he sucked at defense---- he played a LITTLE better at defense in the playoffs- since he actually tried a little harder- but i never said that he was a good defender.

once again you prove yourself to be a big fucking moron.

Find where I ever said that you said he was a good defensive player.
You would deflect any negative posts about him, exactly how I said, by making a list of his accolades.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Kyrie like Kobe was the ball-hog sidekick of an All-Time great. And wanted to be THE man of a team because of his mamba mentality.

Soon, he'll also break records of brick shots.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy league...Dude.

And get a load of this one - I got booted from a thread simply for praising a poster (WiggyRuss, on his own thread nontheless), who happens to be a poster that a certain mod hates...Bias??? No way.:L

I'm signed up...sorry bout the delay...just got back from fishing trip.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, when one of you Lakers fans lose an argument and you start getting lippy and threatening, it's always the NON-Laker fan that gets muted. No bias at all in this forum.

????who communicated a threat...?

anyways long time, no hear from. what's good...?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my post from AUGUST 9th

Kyrie thinks he is Kobe....Scoring wise- hey- hes right there. But Kobe played both sides of the ball at an elite level.

Ive said it for a long time that Kobe has been Kyrie's mentor and this is a play right out of the Kobe playbook. Kyrie can only positively effect the game from one side though. He is DEF a top 3 pure scorer in the league and probably if not the clutchest, one of the clutchest players in the entire game----

I think he would be a great fit in Minne with Towns and Butler to be honest. Id take Wiggins, a pick and some cap flotsam for him.

it just sucks becasue this guy is just soooooooooooooo much fun to watch.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my post from AUGUST 9th

Kyrie thinks he is Kobe....Scoring wise- hey- hes right there. But Kobe played both sides of the ball at an elite level.

Ive said it for a long time that Kobe has been Kyrie's mentor and this is a play right out of the Kobe playbook. Kyrie can only positively effect the game from one side though. He is DEF a top 3 pure scorer in the league and probably if not the clutchest, one of the clutchest players in the entire game----

I think he would be a great fit in Minne with Towns and Butler to be honest. Id take Wiggins, a pick and some cap flotsam for him.

it just sucks becasue this guy is just soooooooooooooo much fun to watch.

Agree. Love watching Kyrie.

Imagine how good Kyrie would be if he at least played average defense? He does that and the Kobe/Kyrie comparisons gain a lot more legitimacy.