• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Kyrie the new Kobe?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you ain't the type to accept a mans own words when he said he was wrong.

He said he understands why she felt the way she did. He didn't admit to raping anybody.

Additionally, after saying over and over that she didn't want money...guess what she ended up going after?

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I think the most unfortunate thing is that because of how badly the prosecutor fucked up, we are never going to know what actually happened.

Either a young girl was raped and didn't get justice...

or an innocent man had his reputation ruined and lost millions in endorsements and legal fees.

Either one sucks.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha

Hilarious.

Um... if he didn't do anything wrong then why did he apologize TO HER.

If he didn't do anything wrong why did he pay her?

Pathetic excuses for men. I refuse to believe all laker fans are like this but you guys are trying your best.

Haha

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I think the most unfortunate thing is that because of how badly the prosecutor fucked up, we are never going to know what actually happened.

Either a young girl was raped and didn't get justice...

or an innocent man had his reputation ruined and lost millions in endorsements and legal fees.

Either one sucks.

Oh... I can't wait to hear this:

How did the prosecution "fuck up"?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, the EVIDENCE seems to kinda coincide with my belief, so...

The "evidence" is he apologized to her AND paid her money.

That's evidence of guilt .... fanboy.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha

Hilarious.

Um... if he didn't do anything wrong then why did he apologize TO HER.

If he didn't do anything wrong why did he pay her?

Pathetic excuses for men. I refuse to believe all laker fans are like this but you guys are trying your best.

Haha

huh, my wife would disagree...

oh, "hahaaa"...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... I can't wait to hear this:

How did the prosecution "fuck up"?

It's pretty common knowledge. I mean, you obviously followed the case closely enough that you think he's guilty of r*pe. So, you should know that the prosecution fucked up because they rushed the investigation and they couldn't get her to testify.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's evidence of guilt .... fanboy.

or that he wanted this shit out of the way so he could concentrate on BASKETBALL...

but nope,, evidently you seem to know better than the rest of us...

...somehow...

wait, are you the "victim...?":lol:

...Bitch...:pound:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rich people pay off lawsuits all of the time whether they actually did what they were accused of or not. It is often better to just pay a person to go away than to get involved in some long, drawn out lawsuit that just dumps more bad publicity on them.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty common knowledge. I mean, you obviously followed the case closely enough that you think he's guilty of r*pe. So, you should know that the prosecution fucked up because they rushed the investigation and they couldn't get her to testify.

They didn't " rush it". That's nonsense.

It's common in r*pe cases to leave it up to victim as to how to proceed. It's their life. It's up to them to decide what to do. If, for whatever reason(s), she doesn't want to testify MOST prosecutors will allow that. Sometimes, they will proceed without the victims testimony but it's rare.

This was an extremely high profile case. The decision to ho forward or not was hers. The prosecution didn't "fuck up" corky.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or that he wanted this shit out of the way so he could concentrate on BASKETBALL...

but nope,, evidently you seem to know better than the rest of us...

...somehow...

wait, are you the "victim...?":lol:

...Bitch...:pound:

Rich people pay off lawsuits all of the time whether they actually did what they were accused of or not. It is often better to just pay a person to go away than to get involved in some long, drawn out lawsuit that just dumps more bad publicity on them.

They sure do. People pay things all the time to "make them go away". However, they almost NEVER admit they were wrong and/apologize. That's what the money is for.

In this case, he paid AND apologized ... publicly. He did that because he had to. He did that because above all (the prosecution of him, the money, etc) THAT is what was important to her. No way he did that voluntarily. He would have just paid if he could have. That public apology cost him endorsements and tainted his legacy. No way he did that on his own. That was clearly the cornerstone of the settlement.

I know this is WAY above you two dimwits to understand. I get it. I'm trying to go slowly so you can keep up but if I went any slower I'd stop.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't " rush it". That's nonsense.

Actually, they did. If you actually followed the case, you'd know this. Literally every legal expert who commented on it at the time said they rushed it. He was a small town prosecutor who was trying to bag an elephant and he tried to go to trial without enough evidence and an alleged victim who wouldn't testify.

It's common in r*pe cases to leave it up to victim as to how to proceed. It's their life. It's up to them to decide what to do. If, for whatever reason(s), she doesn't want to testify MOST prosecutors will allow that. Sometimes, they will proceed without the victims testimony but it's rare.

This was an extremely high profile case. The decision to ho forward or not was hers. The prosecution didn't "fuck up" corky.

Actually. it is not common for the prosecutor to leave it up to the accuser. The reason prosecutors will allow the accuser to not testify is that they feel they have enough evidence to convict without the accusers testimony.

When she told him she didn't want to testify, he couldn't move forward because he didn't have enough evidence to convict without her testimony.

So yes, he did "fuck up" corky.

Reactions: LAD

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure do. People pay things all the time to "make them go away". However, they almost NEVER admit they were wrong and/apologize. That's what the money is for.

In this case, he paid AND apologized ... publicly. He did that because he had to. He find that because above all (the prosecution of him, the money, etc) THAT is what was important to her. No way he did that voluntarily. He would have just paid if he could have.

I know this is WAY above you two dimwits to understand. I get it. I'm trying to go slowly so you can keep up but if I went any slower I'd stop.

we're back to "because i say so"...

booooooorrrrrriiiiiiinnnngggg...:L

trust me when i say this, you don't seem(or look) all that smart...

just admit you're nothing but a hater and move on...

...Bitch...:dhd:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this case, he paid AND apologized ... publicly. He did that because he had to.

He had to in order to show empathy. He never admitted to raping anyone. His paying her to go away and issuing an apology helped to restore what he could of his reputation and ensured that he would no longer be asked about it in interviews.

Guess what? It worked.

Again, you'd know this if you had followed the case as all of your incorrect information shows you did.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personal attacks are always the first sign of showing that you have lost an argument.

Note: I have made none against you.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had to in order to show empathy. He never admitted to raping anyone. His paying her to go away and issuing an apology helped to restore what he could of his reputation and ensured that he would no longer be asked about it in interviews.

Guess what? It worked.

Again, you'd know this if you had followed the case as all of your incorrect information shows you did.

You're kidding right? Empathy? Why did he need it!! According to you he was wrongfully accused!! You claim he's a victim!!

No. He apologized bc that's what she wanted. That's what was most important to her. He did it because he knew he was wrong. Paying money to make something go away is one thing. Publicly apologizing... That's another