• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Kyrie the new Kobe?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, it was his life on the line. When we consider it most likely was NOT going to be a jury of his peers most people understood exactly why he wanted to pay her & move on.

And it was absolutely about money-grabbing - because if it weren't then why didn't anyone else who was at that party face the same charges?
no---- thats what i just wrote- It WAS going to a jury of his peers- he was indicted. The only way it wasnt was if he paid her off- which he did--- thats what an indictment is- the grand jury says there is probable cause to move to trial.

last i have to say about it-- dumb topic like a decade old.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no---- thats what i just wrote- It WAS going to a jury of his peers- he was indicted. The only way it wasnt was if he paid her off- which he did--- thats what an indictment is- the grand jury says there is probable cause to move to trial.

last i have to say about it-- dumb topic like a decade old.
You missed the point. It went to a jury, BUT that was NOT his peers. He knew that & I'm sure people around him also expressed to him that his chances of this going away are better if he paid the money rather than let that jury decide his fate. The latter usually doesn't end well for brothas.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there will be some growing pains there for sure--- but it was a deep roster and I think Stevens is a good coach.

The Celtics still have some solid assets left---- if they truly want to make a run at the Cavs they have to get another big man, another 3 pt shooter, and someone that can just slow down LeBron a little.

I love that the Cavs have Crowder who they can throw at Hayward- while the Celtics have no one but Hayward to throw at LeBron- unless you want 20 year old Brown or 19 year old Tatum guarding the king....that might not go well.
And on the other side of that coin who on the Cavs is going to guard Kyrie?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd expect that Stevens will be working with him on his defense. Defense is a big part of why the Celtics are good. Hopefully he buys into that.

If he wants a big deal he will need to play some D. I am truly intrigued about Kyrie in green. He made a point in the press conference to reference having a stable coach and system vs the coaching fiasco he has delat with since he became a cav. The dude developed despite a poor coaching stable

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat id avg. 18 rebounds a game too if i shared a front court with luke babbit and james johnson-- for a 2nd rebounder to average under 5 rebounds a game is astounding.

try and do waht the CAvs did- have 3 rebounders in the top 20 in the league--- that NEVER happens.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TurnUpTheHeat id avg. 18 rebounds a game too if i shared a front court with luke babbit and james johnson-- for a 2nd rebounder to average under 5 rebounds a game is astounding.

try and do waht the CAvs did- have 3 rebounders in the top 20 in the league--- that NEVER happens.

Your center was outrebounded by Curry in the Finals

As @Shaqdaddy11 says, Shut The Fuck Up.

Last edited by a moderator: