• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If you're the Cardinals GM.....

Do you trade out of number 1?

• Yes I'm looking for additional picks for the next two years

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Nope I'm rolling the dice on the 7 picks I have this year

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Im staying cause I don't think Rosen is good enough

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Potato Salad with Bacon

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Carr isn't traded this offseason they give him another season to prove himself.

The Jags, Dolphins and Skins could be fighting for Haskins and Hebert.

Hebert made it official today that he's returning to school.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cards take Bosa (and I don't think they would), then SF can control the draft....and I would love a trade back in that scenario.

Yeah and put them selves right back into the playoffs next year, counting on that Lynch hit's on his picks..

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's out, came out today saying he was staying in EuGene for another year

Wow. Didn't hear about that. Basically all those teams fighting for Haskins. Gonna be interesting. The worst QB class I have seen in years.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals are in a weird spot. 6th ranked pass rush, awful D against the run, awful QB play, awful WR play, awful TE play, sub par oline and it all bottles up their good running back.

They basically need to do what the Rams did. Get an offensive guy to fix their trainwreck QB and make him a good QB. Fix their oline. Draft offensive skill positions. So they need a lot of draft picks.

Trade down. Twice maybe.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless there's a player on their positively-absolutely-must-pick list, then I'm guessing the Cards are going to trade back. They need help in a lot of areas and I think they feel they found their QB of the future - not that I agree, Rosen was my least favorite QB on the Big 5 group coming into last year's draft. But the Cardinals don't obviously give a hoot what some schmuck like me thinks. I'm pretty sure they at least want to roll the dice with Rosen for a few seasons.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and put them selves right back into the playoffs next year, counting on that Lynch hit's on his picks..

Assuming they can stay relatively healthy. That has really destroyed the team...that and the turnovers on O and lack of getting them on D. In general, they've been very unlucky.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Carr isn't traded this offseason they give him another season to prove himself.

The Jags, Dolphins and Skins could be fighting for Haskins and Hebert.
It's hard to say. (Assuming you are talking the 2020 draft because Hebert is back in Oregon for another year) If the Jags add a decent QB, they could be a 6-8 win team. The Dolphins are not that bad (not that great either). The Skins may not be top 5 pick bad.
I think the Raiders keep Carr. They are building for their Vegas move. I think what they did this year was brilliant. Vegas is going to embrace and love them no matter what. Perfect time to rebuild. They are loaded with draft picks. 3 first rounders this year alone. They have 6 of the first 100 picks.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cardinals under performed this year they need better coaching. There is no reason to have a pro bowl RB and only win 3 games. If there was a team that needed to blow up it like the raiders should have been the cardinals. Multiple first round picks in return for David Johnson and Patrick Peterson, maybe a 2nd or high 3rd for Larry Fitz, and its hard to look at Josh Rosen play this is an example of what bad coaching does

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple first round picks in return for David Johnson and Patrick Peterson, maybe a 2nd or high 3rd for Larry Fitz,
Not a chance.
No way they get anything other than a 5th or 6th for Fitz. David Johnson could maybe get a 3rd or 4th.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This upcoming draft feels a bit like the 2013 NFL draft. The OTs and pass rushers will be drafted at the top. Arizona might just be stuck taking a LT/RT and liking it. Bosa might not help in the short-term but that would also be an easy pick.

Without a top QB prospect, I think they're stuck. The run on QBs might not happen until the mid to late 1st round.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a top QB prospect, I think they're stuck. The run on QBs might not happen until the mid to late 1st round.

Didn't they say the same thing in the Wentz/Goff draft? Look what happened to those guys...pushed right to the top.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah someone is going to fall in love with one of these QB's always happens.
And someone will over pay ( as usual)

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
getting ready for the draft:suds:

tenor.gif

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a chance.
No way they get anything other than a 5th or 6th for Fitz. David Johnson could maybe get a 3rd or 4th.

A super bowl contending team like the Saints, Patriots, or Rams would definitely give up a 3rd rounder for Larry Fitz

David Johnson is tricky because he came off that big time injury but when the eagles lost Ajaji I can see them giving up a high draft pick

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they say the same thing in the Wentz/Goff draft? Look what happened to those guys...pushed right to the top.
They did early on. They say it almost every year, if we're being honest. I just think the past two seasons have pushed out so many QBs that odds are you are going to have some down years mixed in, too.

I could see some Goff/Lock comparisons in terms of QBs that had some weird turnovers that made them look bad but among people who watch tape they all seem really low on Lock. Grier might be ahead of him, kid from Duke, etc. I'll probably be more into the draft here in a couple of months but the gist I'm getting is that we aren't looking at a Wentz/Goff situation.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did early on. They say it almost every year, if we're being honest. I just think the past two seasons have pushed out so many QBs that odds are you are going to have some down years mixed in, too.

I could see some Goff/Lock comparisons in terms of QBs that had some weird turnovers that made them look bad but among people who watch tape they all seem really low on Lock. Grier might be ahead of him, kid from Duke, etc. I'll probably be more into the draft here in a couple of months but the gist I'm getting is that we aren't looking at a Wentz/Goff situation.

And that's just it. There have been many QB's pushed up, and there's still a lot of teams that missed out on those guys. Haskins has a 1st round grade on him, so teams may get desperate for the one true prospect. I can see multiple teams try and out stupid each other to get at or near the top for him.

Still a long way to go though...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I’m the cardinals gm I should get fired.