• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd be tempted to draft Lamar Miller too

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I know it's usually a bad policy to have 25 RBs on the roster, but Lamar Miller in the 4th round?

Is he on trial for murder or something?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert Turbin is still on the board as well. I guess teams are worried about his level of competition.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's usually a bad policy to have 25 RBs on the roster, but Lamar Miller in the 4th round?

Is he on trial for murder or something?

Greedy much? ha ha...No to Miller and not for any other reason than we have enough competition at RB to provide a solid core of 3 (or 4) RB's. We have loaded up at QB, WR and RB, now we need a TE and a couple OL and we're all set.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jonas gray will be the steal of day 2 at rb

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. It pains me to see Miller drop this far and have him not being an option. We're just too loaded at RB to take another one right now.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked he's still on the board. The Browns should have passed on Richardson. It's just too damn easy to find a good RB late in the draft. Might be a solid pick up for the Dolphins.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would be imagine the fall is because of a combo of various reasons:

1) Medical. Alot of reports that a number of teams had concerns about a knee and a shoulder which he had operated on after the season.

2) Concerns about pass protection.

3) A number of teams reportedly had major concerns about him in the classroom work when they met with him at various stages. Talk of learning a complicated playbook might be a big problem for him. No word of any learning disabilities as far as I know but there was alot of reporting that several teams flagged him because of concerns they had about what he may and may not be able to handle in the classroom.

4) A few have brought up his lack of experience as a starter. I have had a hard time knocking him for "only" 13 career starts but it's something that has been tabbed to his name ever since he declared.

With ALL of that said, I've still rooted for him and as I said last night when they were on the clock, IF the pick HAD to be running back, I was rooting for Polk or Miller. It would have been interesting to go into alot of those meetings teams had and see just how concerned alot of those people were over the obvious concerns I listed above. On the surface he is one of the more attractive offensive options that's left. That could easily change if we knew what alot of these teams know but we don't.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crazy that he is still available. Its making our James pick look a lot worse.

James is a better back then Miller, not to mention Miller has bad knees, you must not watch too much college football.

James-1,805 yards rushing (2nd in the NATION) 7.3YPC (5th highest in the NATION) 18 rush Td's

Miller-1,272 yards, (20th in the Nation) 5.6YPC and a whopping 9 Td's.

James is hands down the better back and Kiper had him the best RB avl at that time

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
James is a better back then Miller, not to mention Miller has bad knees, you must not watch too much college football.

James-1,805 yards rushing (2nd in the NATION) 7.3YPC (5th highest in the NATION) 18 rush Td's

Miller-1,272 yards, (20th in the Nation) 5.6YPC and a whopping 9 Td's.

James is hands down the better back and Kiper had him the best RB avl at that time

you cant just look at stats to decide who will be the better player in the nfl.

Miller was rated better by a lot of people out there.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not by Kiper he wasnt, James was the best Avl when we took him and he had better numbers and he runs a 4.3/4.4 and is way more explosive then Miller, enough said