• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Way Too Long League Playoffs

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this year the league lost 2 owners so we went to 10 teams and only 4 playoff spots. Let's just say it wasn't that easy getting in after tKing went down. Anywho, I know there aren't a lot of yoose guise still looking in here, but I know there are a few! Here is the scoop: We combine week 19 and 20 into 1 game and that is the first round of our playoff. The kicker is you can only use a player once in those 2 weeks. So here is my roster. Keep in mind I have Henry and Hendo on IR (will have to drop Hendo before Saturday) and I will activate Henry this week (sucks cuz I'll be dropping Carter who I could keep as a 19th). We do get to keep 1 player for next year and as it stands I'll be keeping Deebo for an 8th. Here is my roster/Line Up:
1642006750165.png
So I my question is would you start Cam over any of the WR's or Howard? Keep in mind I will be starting either Henry (Oh please Baby Jesus) or Hilliard in week 20 (one of those guise will be my only player in week 20 if that helps to clarify the format). I am honestly leaning towards starting Perriman over Cam right now. Scoring is TD heavy and 1 point per 15 yards rushing/receiving and I still haven't really figured out how the passing yards add up...............lol.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one - and you better hope those Rams prevail ( :suds: ). Anyway, I'm not sure I'd trust Cam this week, and I would give serious consideration to Claypool as well (they gotta throw). If you don't play him this week, if I read you right, you can use Cam next week with Henry (he'll be back).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quick question before answering, you say that 19 and 20 count as one week, but you only get one weeks full of stats... can you bench akers this week and start him next week?? or does he lock??

if you can, that is what i would do...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i would not drop Carter... i would drop Howard this week, as it seems like you are not going to start him no matter what this period... and sure, there is some chance he makes it to the NFC championship, but if he does then your team will likely not survive the first round anyway...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quick question before answering, you say that 19 and 20 count as one week, but you only get one weeks full of stats... can you bench akers this week and start him next week?? or does he lock??

if you can, that is what i would do...
They lock

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i would not drop Carter... i would drop Howard this week, as it seems like you are not going to start him no matter what this period... and sure, there is some chance he makes it to the NFC championship, but if he does then your team will likely not survive the first round anyway...
I was thinking the same on Carter but I only keep 1 and Deebo fer an 8th seems too good to pass up.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one - and you better hope those Rams prevail ( :suds: ). Anyway, I'm not sure I'd trust Cam this week, and I would give serious consideration to Claypool as well (they gotta throw). If you don't play him this week, if I read you right, you can use Cam next week with Henry (he'll be back).
I have to choose this week and yeah, if tRams can't win a few I'm sunk. Had a great year though even if I lost my first 5 picks to injury.....lol

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that really makes no sense... you know i loved this idea of a league that includes playoffs, but boy is the execution just awful...

whats the point of a merged period if you cant choose the weeks you want to start a player??
Well if I try to start a player in the 2nd round and his team loses in the first you get a big fat nada fer him.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if I try to start a player in the 2nd round and his team loses in the first you get a big fat nada fer him.

of course... but when you have 2 RBs on the same team, it would be nice to see whether one is going to be the starter... it is worth the gamble... especially when you have a full playoff roster... i am sure not every team in the playoffs has one of those...

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course... but when you have 2 RBs on the same team, it would be nice to see whether one is going to be the starter... it is worth the gamble... especially when you have a full playoff roster... i am sure not every team in the playoffs has one of those...
One of the 4 teams has to start MM as her QB and I would not have a D if those guise didn't make a mistake and let me snag LV D. Now I'm sure this isn't gonna happen. but IF LV beats Cinci I'll get the Defensive 6 points as the guy I'm playing has Cinci D. I can post the teams so yoose guise can see them, but since this is now a 10 teamer, the first round isn't so bad.................

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one has not put in a line up yet, but is already down 6 points and a QB. She also has a RB decision to make too. Shame, this she would be the favorite if she had a full team. Prolly sit Zeke.
1642024109569.png

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy - how's this going for ya ???

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammy - how's this going for ya ???
Up 27 with either tKing, Hilliard or Cam against his Dillon..............and I was wrong @Bandit
I can play Cam this week if I want to as I did not start him last week. If the Titans and Rams win this week I'm golden. If the Rams lose (not only will I be super bummed and depressed) I will not have a QB. Basically, he has Burrough and I have Stafford. I'll post it later but kinda interesting TBH.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up 27 with either tKing, Hilliard or Cam against his Dillon..............and I was wrong @Bandit
I can play Cam this week if I want to as I did not start him last week. If the Titans and Rams win this week I'm golden. If the Rams lose (not only will I be super bummed and depressed) I will not have a QB. Basically, he has Burrough and I have Stafford. I'll post it later but kinda interesting TBH.
Sounds like you've got a very good chance at the gold. .....