• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I wonder if there is anyone left

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you dipshits wonder why all the ridicule... :L
It must be a way to rub the salty tears from a Stanley Cup Final game 7 loss out of their eyes...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is one of the best QBs to EVER play. But, Peyton was a little better.:2cents:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers has taken the mantle from Peyton as the " he's really way better than Brady but _______ happened and that's why hes got way less rings "

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what your saying is...

Manning was a scrub and those who try to compare him to Brady should be sent to the nuthouse?????

Is that what you took from that?

But if someone wants to introduce Eli's or PayAton's two SBs as a measuring stick. Anyone not in a nuthouse, would have to agree that one player with SIX SBs would certainly be the GOAT.

Tough to argue.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what you took from that?

But if someone wants to introduce Eli's or PayAton's two SBs as a measuring stick. Anyone not in a nuthouse, would have to agree that one player with SIX SBs would certainly be the GOAT.

Tough to argue.

First. Nice deflect. Answer the question.

Second. I never said Brady deserves to be in the GOAT discussion. Peyton deserves to be their too and not because of SB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First. Nice deflect. Answer the question.

Second. I never said Brady deserves to be in the GOAT discussion. Peyton deserves to be their too and not because of SB.

Ha you introduced something that
I didn't even remotely hint at, let alone say. So who's deflecting.

In this thread both Eli's and PayAton's accomplishments were brought up. Posters used their SB wins as a benchmark. If SBs are the benchmark than Brady is in fact the GOAT.

Argue or deflect more but math is a proven science so you would be wrong.

It's pretty simple for most to see that. So again with SBs as a benchmark wouldn't one players SIX rate head and shoulders above the comp?

OBTW PayAton was no scrub. Actually that was one of the dumbest questions I've ever seen you pose. So dumb I didn't think it required a response? I thought you may be joking. Apparently not?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha you introduced something that
I didn't even remotely hint at, let alone say. So who's deflecting.

In this thread both Eli's and PayAton's accomplishments were brought up. Posters used their SB wins as a benchmark. If SBs are the benchmark than Brady is in fact the GOAT.

Argue or deflect more but math is a proven science so you would be wrong.

It's pretty simple for most to see that. So again with SBs as a benchmark wouldn't one players SIX rate head and shoulders above the comp?

OBTW PayAton was no scrub. Actually that was one of the dumbest questions I've ever seen you pose. So dumb I didn't think it required a response? I thought you may be joking. Apparently not?

No. I was being serious.

I do consider SB's in my GOAT Voting. Thus Brady is #1 and Montana is #3.

Peyton is #2 because of those seasons he led the Colts to the playoffs when they had a below average defense and a ok run game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I was being serious.

I do consider SB's in my GOAT Voting. Thus Brady is #1 and Montana is #3.

Peyton is #2 because of those seasons he led the Colts to the playoffs when they had a below average defense and a ok run game.

OK I'm not disputing your ranking as it's subjective.

But Montana and Bradshae had 4, Aikman 3 so where do they rate? A handful of QBs with 2.

I'd argue most had about the same talent level or less than Peyton. None played in domes. Peyton was surrounded with pro bowl/HOF talent almost his entire career.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Manning didn't last as long as Brady. Also, prime Manning did win more than Brady. Further, a lot talk of Manning's playoff record. Well, Manning went one and done to two teams who could not beat NE. NYJ and Baltimore spanked NE the round after they beat Indy.

If Manning took better care of himself, and could still play, he most certainly would have prevented NE from going to three straight SBs.

Brady, unfortunately, has the credits and the rings.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I'm not disputing your ranking as it's subjective.

But Montana and Bradshae had 4, Aikman 3 so where do they rate? A handful of QBs with 2.

I'd argue most had about the same talent level or less than Peyton. None played in domes. Peyton was surrounded with pro bowl/HOF talent almost his entire career.

Manning won in Baltimore.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way I rooted for the Giants both times!

Brady never beats Eli in the playoffs. Brady bever beats Foles in the playoffs either.
:dhd:
Do you know what a team is?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look at all the numbers it's self explanatory at that point.
And there it is the Facepalm, a trolls way to say damn can't argue that

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a look at all the numbers it's self explanatory at that point.

Not really...I don't take numbers at face value. In general, a pretty terrible way to definitively say one guy was better than the other.