• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is? How’s that? Fill me in.

Pederson/Roseman have thanked him for everything, said they'd love to have Foles back(no shit).

"It's not about one guy, it's about the team" - Pederson.

Doesn't sound like a team that's going to keep him...

Oswaldandme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly is a shit town full of insecure pricks.
Fuck them all.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So people posting less after their team loses means they’re a bandwagon fan? That’s really, really, ridiculously dumb.
No posters that just started posting ridiculous stuff after the Eagles won is ridiculously dumb. I for one am glad most have left already.
So yes those that only came here spouting champion this, champion that, repeat... have started posting less. Yes they are bandwagoners thus the mass exodus.
Again I for one am very happy.
But it was good to see Philidiot fans lived up to their reputation of being the worst. After they FINALLY won a SB they made the 12s look like choir boys.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No posters that just started posting ridiculous stuff after the Eagles won is ridiculously dumb. I for one am glad most have left already.
So yes those that only came here spouting champion this, champion that, repeat... have started posting less. Yes they are bandwagoners thus the mass exodus.
Again I for one am very happy.
But it was good to see Philidiot fans lived up to their reputation of being the worst. After they FINALLY won a SB they made the 12s look like choir boys.
h8XSLDY.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing says the eagles score even if he catches that.

Eagles are still Super Bowl Champs, right?
Two things are for certain.
1. We'll never know if they would've scored or not because he DROPPED the ball. But I guess that only counts when a QB drops the ball. I personally think Brady catches that one and it's game over. If you were to be honest you do as well.
2. Butterfingers (hahaha) Brady has a chance still to be THIS years SB Champ AGAIN. We are CERTAIN Philly won't.
Bye bye Philly. See you in 50.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things are for certain.
1. We'll never know if they would've scored or not because he DROPPED the ball. But I guess that only counts when a QB drops the ball. I personally think Brady catches that one and it's game over. If you were to be honest you do as well.
2. Butterfingers (hahaha) Brady has a chance still to be THIS years SB Champ AGAIN. We are CERTAIN Philly won't.
Bye bye Philly. See you in 50.

still champs though, right?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take that as a Yes.
Welcome to 2019. Most of us celebrated it a couple weeks ago. Maybe you heard about it.

Congrats and enjoy another three weeks of being current ONE-time SB champs.

I just wanted to make sure I got that in before you and the Eagles fade away.

Bye Bye