• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the trade market for Wentz look like?
I believe, if they decide to trade him (unlikely), they will get a good return. He would be a good fit on several teams.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he's saying TRADE Wentz. For the morons out that means COMPENSATION.

No... he said the Eagles will keep Wentz. He said nothing about trading Wentz for compensation, he said the Eagles will keep Wentz. Did read an article that Foles will be a hot commodity and predicted it to be the Raiders 4th pick in round one. I’ll take that for Foles in a nanosecond.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the FO won't tag him out of respect and let him go into FA

Where did you hear that? It may be true but what I’m hearing is there will huge market for Foles and the Eagles have to cash in on it.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you hear that? It may be true but what I’m hearing is there will huge market for Foles and the Eagles have to cash in on it.

Mid day press conference with Doug and Howie. I get the feeling they have so much respect for Nick that they'll let him go into FA so he can go get his big contract from some team.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mid day press conference with Doug and Howie. I get the feeling they have so much respect for Nick that they'll let him go into FA so he can go get his big contract from some team.

I wouldn’t be surprised. But isn’t this a business. I’m not sure what is the best idea. Could they collect a nice 1st round pick and mess up the culture? Be interesting to see how this unfolds. I saw a mock draft with the Eagles picking 4th using the Raiders pick for Foles. That would be huge cause we have problems... big OLine and DLine problems.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... he said the Eagles will keep Wentz. He said nothing about trading Wentz for compensation, he said the Eagles will keep Wentz. Did read an article that Foles will be a hot commodity and predicted it to be the Raiders 4th pick in round one. I’ll take that for Foles in a nanosecond.
So where in hell does you No Compensation comment come from.

It's extreamly hard to follow you, with your constant moving of goal posts.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where in hell does you No Compensation comment come from.

It's extreamly hard to follow you, with your constant moving of goal posts.

Nothing was moved and this isnt even a conversation that can have goal posts moved so that makes no sense.

Now I know you wont admit it because you have a very fragile ego but... You thought we were talking about Wentz but the "NO COMPENSATION" comment comes from letting Foles go with no COMPENSATION. Go back and read it again and you will understand. But, you wont. You will just come back with some insult or harp on some minutiae that has no bearing on the conversation but it will deflect from you not reading properly.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing was moved and this isnt even a conversation that can have goal posts moved so that makes no sense.

Now I know you wont admit it because you have a very fragile ego but... You thought we were talking about Wentz but the "NO COMPENSATION" comment comes from letting Foles go with no COMPENSATION. Go back and read it again and you will understand. But, you wont. You will just come back with some insult or harp on some minutiae that has no bearing on the conversation but it will deflect from you not reading properly.

Like I said, it's hard to follow because you keep moving shit around. As for Foles its guaranteed the Eagles get some kind of compensation so again where does your no compensation comment come from?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the changes in NFL rules, I think we could see a shift in QB salaries. It seems like it’s easier to find a competent QB than ever before. Everyone throws for 3000 yards now. Half the league throws for 4000 yards.

Yes, you still want an elite QB, but Nick Foles beat the living shit out of Tom Brady in the Super Bowl last year and probably spoiled his last chance at another ring. And Nick is great. I love the guy. But no one thought he could do that.
Football is still real new to you isn't it? :doh:
Philly has been eliminated, time for you to go back to watching swimming. Football is way too difficult for you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t be surprised. But isn’t this a business. I’m not sure what is the best idea. Could they collect a nice 1st round pick and mess up the culture? Be interesting to see how this unfolds. I saw a mock draft with the Eagles picking 4th using the Raiders pick for Foles. That would be huge cause we have problems... big OLine and DLine problems.
One small detail you fotgot. Nicky's contract is expiring. Oak can wait it out and not give up anything if Nick's the guy they want? Mark Davis laughs at paying back $2M compensation to Philly. So I guess $2M is a compensation for a former SB champ, MVP QB?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the FO won't tag him out of respect and let him go into FA
More like the FO is trying to save face. Nick already stated he wants to start. Dougie has said Wince is their boy going forward. Howie is a smart cap guy and realizes he can't keep both QBs. Howie is also a terrible personnel guy.
Bye Nicky Bye
On Your Way out of Philly

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is still real new to you isn't it? :doh:
Philly has been eliminated, time for you to go back to watching swimming. Football is way too difficult for you.

If Philly being eliminated means Eagles fans can’t talk football, why are you posting in a Wentz/Foles thread?

You’re still that angry that Foles dominated your beloved Tom Brady? Get over it, bro.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Philly being eliminated means Eagles fans can’t talk football, why are you posting in a Wentz/Foles thread?

You’re still that angry that Foles dominated your beloved Tom Brady? Get over it, bro.
Actually I'm just surprised you haven't fadded away with the other bandwagon fans yet.
I give you a couple weeks.
Bye Bye

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I'm just surprised you haven't fadded away with the other bandwagon fans yet.
I give you a couple weeks.
Bye Bye

Bandwagon? I don’t know a single Eagles fan that I’d characterize as a bandwagoner. Nice try, though. I had never even heard of a Patriots fan until 2001.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon? I don’t know a single Eagles fan that I’d characterize as a bandwagoner. Nice try, though. I had never even heard of a Patriots fan until 2001.
Now they permenantly live rent free in your head.

This board and the Eagles board have already slowed down. Fans have packed up their jersey's, put away their flags and dog masks in a moth ball filled cedar chest. All in hopes they'll still be wearable next time Philly is relevant.

Shit even your biggest fan PE1 has gone from 500 dumb posts a day to less than 100.

Bye Eagles Bye

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now they permenantly live rent free in your head.

This board and the Eagles board have already slowed down. Fans have packed up their jersey's, put away their flags and dog masks in a moth ball filled cedar chest. All in hopes they'll still be wearable next time Philly is relevant.

Shit even your biggest fan PE1 has gone from 500 dumb posts a day to less than 100.

Bye Eagles Bye

So people posting less after their team loses means they’re a bandwagon fan? That’s really, really, ridiculously dumb.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, it's hard to follow because you keep moving shit around. As for Foles its guaranteed the Eagles get some kind of compensation so again where does your no compensation comment come from?

I made one post on the topic. How could I move stuff around on one post?
If they let Foles go they can’t get picks by trading him. No compensation.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made one post on the topic. How could I move stuff around on one post?
If they let Foles go they can’t get picks by trading him. No compensation.

They are going to let Foles become a FA. The Eagles aren't going to get anything for him. It's pretty obvious based on how they've handled things since Sunday.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are going to let Foles become a FA. The Eagles aren't going to get anything for him. It's pretty obvious based on how they've handled things since Sunday.

It is? How’s that? Fill me in.