• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you trying to make fun of me ==

hailbrady.0.gif
Nope you do a remarkable job of that all on your own.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whaddup dubs

My boy Manny in da HOUSE!!!

Manny, meet all the wentz fanboys!! I promise you they will not disappoint!! Hang out on this thread and other wentz threads and enjoy the show! Their fandom knows no bounds. It is certainly not bound by logic and/or reason. Haha. In fact, that’s what makes them so amusing.

This thread is about me and others predicting MONTHS ago that Philly would have more success with Foles at QB than Wentz. Oh... they resisted at first. They would throw out wentz stats. They would talk about what he did last year. They would talk about how the D sucked, the o line sucked, etc. They would call Foles a journeyman QB. You’ve got the idea.

Then, after Foles came in it was excuse after excuse AND now they even say Foles will fetch them multiple high draft picks (including first and second rounders). In other words, he’s gone from journeyman QB to elite QB. Hahaha.

Enjoy and welcome!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't going to get picks for him. That ship has sailed.

That’s not what I’ve been reading. I have no idea what they do but one NFL exec said he will gain as much interest as Reggie White did and will be a hot commodity. Sorry nds like we should tag him. It’s all speculation but I saw one mock having us with the 4th overall pick from Oakland. We will find out soon.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not what I’ve been reading. I have no idea what they do but one NFL exec said he will gain as much interest as Reggie White did and will be a hot commodity. Sorry nds like we should tag him. It’s all speculation but I saw one mock having us with the 4th overall pick from Oakland. We will find out soon.
its risk reward...........and ur insane if u think ur getting the 4th pick from oakland for foles

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boy Manny in da HOUSE!!!

Manny, meet all the wentz fanboys!! I promise you they will not disappoint!! Hang out on this thread and other wentz threads and enjoy the show! Their fandom knows no bounds. It is certainly not bound by logic and/or reason. Haha. In fact, that’s what makes them so amusing.

This thread is about me and others predicting MONTHS ago that Philly would have more success with Foles at QB than Wentz. Oh... they resisted at first. They would throw out wentz stats. They would talk about what he did last year. They would talk about how the D sucked, the o line sucked, etc. They would call Foles a journeyman QB. You’ve got the idea.

Then, after Foles came in it was excuse after excuse AND now they even say Foles will fetch them multiple high draft picks (including first and second rounders). In other words, he’s gone from journeyman QB to elite QB. Hahaha.

Enjoy and welcome!
How could you not mention all the AMVP talk? Or how they wouldn't be in cap hell? Or how they were going to keep Wince and Foles? Or how anyone not agreeing with them are trolls? Or, or, or...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gruden isn't trading the 4th pick for Foles.....

:pound:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i google nick foles oakland theres minimal content and a few rumors.

Nick foles peter king, does not turn up anything saying oakland trades for him

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i google nick foles oakland theres minimal content and a few rumors.

Nick foles peter king, does not turn up anything saying oakland trades for him
:o What more misinformation out of Philly? :nono:I don't believe it for a second.