• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look fucktard. You and many other Eagles fans bit on the two QB excuse the team gave you, but teams do not use a 2nd round pick on a part time gadget player. They can feed you horseshit all they want and you can eat it like its candy, but I sticking with they drafted Hurts because they fear Wentz won't make it through a season.

You don’t even read people’s post. Both me and the Skins fan said the reason they drafted him primarily is because Wentz gets hurt a lot. No one denied that and we both said it yet you’re acting like we didn’t. You’re not making any sense. Of course they drafted him because Wentz might not finish the season. The Eagles didn’t feed anyone bullshit about them also using him as a gadget type player as well because he is a great runner as well. You’re again making up this all in your head. No one once said they only drafted him to run gadget plays. You really are angry and just desperate to keep spewing it to the point you’re making absolutely zero sense.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t even read people’s post. Both me and the Skins fan said the reason they drafted him primarily is because Wentz gets hurt a lot. No one denied that and we both said it yet you’re acting like we didn’t. You’re not making any sense. Of course they drafted him because Wentz might not finish the season. The Eagles didn’t feed anyone bullshit about them also using him as a gadget type player as well because he is a great runner as well. You’re again making up this all in your head. No one once said they only drafted him to run gadget plays. You really are angry and just desperate to keep spewing it to the point you’re making absolutely zero sense.
But you and other push the teams excuse that they drafted him to use like Taysom Hill.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look fucktard. You and many other Eagles fans bit on the two QB excuse the team gave you, but teams do not use a 2nd round pick on a part time gadget player. They can feed you horseshit all they want and you can eat it like its candy, but I sticking with they drafted Hurts because they fear Wentz won't make it through a season.

You are one stubborn SOB aren't you? Pisses me off that you idiots (that means you @handicappers) force me to defend a stinking Eagles fan.

1. The Eagles fans for the most part HATED the pick.
2. They virtually all acknowledged that the team made the pick due to Wentz's injury history.

Hard stop. That's it, that's the story.

Once he was drafted they looked at the positives and discussed different ways their team could use the player so they could at least get some value out of a player they didn't want their team to draft in the 2nd round in the first place. Only a moron would take that as the fans "bought the excuse" when they are still pissed at the pick. I have no idea why you still don't get this.

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are one stubborn SOB aren't you? Pisses me off that you idiots (that means you @handicappers) force me to defend a stinking Eagles fan.

1. The Eagles fans for the most part HATED the pick.
2. They virtually all acknowledged that the team made the pick due to Wentz's injury history.

Hard stop. That's it, that's the story.

Once he was drafted they looked at the positives and discussed different ways their team could use the player so they could at least get some value out of a player they didn't want their team to draft in the 2nd round in the first place. Only a moron would take that as the fans "bought the excuse" when they are still pissed at the pick. I have no idea why you still don't get this.

You call me stubborn when I've already acknowledged they hated the pick, but then as soon as the team gave that horseshit excuse they used that to justify the pick and used it to defend against those saying it was about Wentz's injury.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s one thing for philly fans to say “I hate pick” but it’s entirely another thing to say “this says nothing about Wentz’s future.”

It is naive to say this pick says nothing about Wentz’s future. Hurts will be on his rookie contract for 4 years. That means he will be relativity inexpensive for that time. Wentz just signed a 100M dollar extension. I haven’t looked at the contract but I’m assuming there are massive cap implications for at least several years if Wentz is cut or traded. So on THAT front nothing will change.

However, if Wentz goes down and Hurts comes in and plays well Wentz may find himself on the bench. While that scenario is true of any player it’s especially true at QB. Continuity and reliability are key components to that position. Teams game plan all week based upon what the QB is capable of. If he goes down most of the weeks preparation goes out the window.

Wentz fanboys made a big deal about his play in the final month mostly against losing teams. They point to how bad the roster was but yet he still found a way. However, Wentz went out early in that playoff game and his old man back up (who was injured himself and playing on one leg) nearly won against much better competition with the SAME players proving once again that the eagles success is less and less about Wentz and more and more about the players and coaches.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s one thing for philly fans to say “I hate pick” but it’s entirely another thing to say “this says nothing about Wentz’s future.”

It is naive to say this pick says nothing about Wentz’s future. Hurts will be on his rookie contract for 4 years. That means he will be relativity inexpensive for that time. Wentz just signed a 100M dollar extension. I haven’t looked at the contract but I’m assuming there are massive cap implications for at least several years if Wentz is cut or traded. So on THAT front nothing will change.

However, if Wentz goes down and Hurts comes in and plays well Wentz may find himself on the bench. While that scenario is true of any player it’s especially true at QB. Continuity and reliability are key components to that position. Teams game plan all week based upon what the QB is capable of. If he goes down most of the weeks preparation goes out the window.

Wentz fanboys made a big deal about his play in the final month mostly against losing teams. They point to how bad the roster was but yet he still found a way. However, Wentz went out early in that playoff game and his old man back up (who was injured himself and playing on one leg) nearly won against much better competition with the SAME players proving once again that the eagles success is less and less about Wentz and more and more about the players and coaches.

I had to laugh. You said "if Wentz gets hurt".

Was that a typo?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call me stubborn when I've already acknowledged they hated the pick, but then as soon as the team gave that horseshit excuse they used that to justify the pick and used it to defend against those saying it was about Wentz's injury.

The problem here is you keep insisting they are making excuses for a pick they hated when they are doing no such thing. They were simply discussing how they can make a pick they hated work. Those are 2 different things entirely.

You are confusing matters needlessly as well by posting "but I sticking with they drafted Hurts because they fear Wentz won't make it through a season." when everyone agrees with this. So not sure why you felt the need to throw it out there to dispute what the Eagles fans are saying when everyone pretty much agrees with the thought.

Last edited:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem here is you keep insisting they are making excuses for a pick they hated when they are doing no such thing. They were simply discussing how they can make a pick they hated work. Those are 2 different things entirely.

You are confusing matters needlessly as well by posting "but I sticking with they drafted Hurts because they fear Wentz won't make it through a season." when everyone agrees with this. So not sure why you felt the need to throw it out there to dispute what the Eagles fans are saying when everyone pretty much agrees with the thought.

PE1 the guy your backing posted links defending the pick against those saying it's about Wentz's injury.
Fact is as soon as the team justified the bad pick, many of those angry fans took the excuse and ran with it.

Fact is the only reason a team would make that pick is fear of injury to their QB. They're not taking a gadget player in the 2nd round.
If you can't process that I can't help you.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 the guy your backing posted links defending the pick against those saying it's about Wentz's injury.
Fact is as soon as the team justified the bad pick, many of those angry fans took the excuse and ran with it.

Fact is the only reason a team would make that pick is fear of injury to their QB. They're not taking a gadget player in the 2nd round.
If you can't process that I can't help you.

I don't spend every day in this clusterfuck of a thread. I posted after I picked it up and all I saw was PE1 acknowledging what I saw as well, specifically that the fans didn't like the pick and understood the reason it was made was Wentz's injury. If you would like to direct me to those previous posts by PE defending the pic I'll take a look.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't spend every day in this clusterfuck of a thread. I posted after I picked it up and all I saw was PE1 acknowledging what I saw as well, specifically that the fans didn't like the pick and understood the reason it was made was Wentz's injury. If you would like to direct me to those previous posts by PE defending the pic I'll take a look.

Why do I need to direct you?

Hell one Eagle fan upped his C to an A+ after reading that excuse the team put out.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I need to direct you?

Hell one Eagle fan upped his C to an A+ after reading that excuse the team put out.

Because you can’t direct him to me making excuses. I fucking hate the pick on a team with so many holes. I posted those articles for the trolls saying they got Hurts to replace Wentz. It’s so bizarre. Me and the Skins fan lob a slow ball pitch for you to understand making it very easy to get and you still miss it.

1. The majority of Eagle fans hate the pick.
2. Everyone knows they drafted him cause Wentz gets hurt a lot.
3. He is a fantastic athlete and can be used in roles other than just a backup.

We told you that over and over and you end your posts with “If you think the Eagles used a 2nd rd pick on a gadget player I don’t know what to tell you”
HE TOLD YOU AT LEAST 5 TIMES THE MAIN REASON THEY DRAFTED HURTS IS CAUSE WENTZ GETS HURT A LOT!!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn’t defend the pick at all. I hated and still do hate the pick. I posted those links for the people like Manster who were saying they drafted Hurts to REPLACE Wentz. I corrected him and said it was to back up Wentz.
But... there is no coming to an understanding with him. You told him over and over there’s nothing wrong for the Eagles to think of other “gadget” roles for him and Hurts main role is to be a quality backup for Wentz and Manster replies “If you think the Eagles used a 2nd rd pick on a gadget guy”. I mean you told him 10 fucking times they drafted him primarily because Wentz gets hurt a lot and Manster completely ignores that you told him that over and over and over and over he was drafted cause Wentz get hurt a lot. It’s bizarre but he simply refuses to ever say he’s wrong.

But I guess this is better then his conspiracy theory that the Eagles concocted a fake injury for Wentz and lied to everyone about him having a broken vertebrae so they wouldn’t hurt his feeling when they bench him for Foles.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you can’t direct him to me making excuses. I fucking hate the pick on a team with so many holes. I posted those articles for the trolls saying they got Hurts to replace Wentz. It’s so bizarre. Me and the Skins fan lob a slow ball pitch for you to understand making it very easy to get and you still miss it.

1. The majority of Eagle fans hate the pick.
2. Everyone knows they drafted him cause Wentz gets hurt a lot.
3. He is a fantastic athlete and can be used in roles other than just a backup.

We told you that over and over and you end your posts with “If you think the Eagles used a 2nd rd pick on a gadget player I don’t know what to tell you”
HE TOLD YOU AT LEAST 5 TIMES THE MAIN REASON THEY DRAFTED HURTS IS CAUSE WENTZ GETS HURT A LOT!!
Oh bullshit, you posted the links to defend the pick.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t defend the pick at all. I hated and still do hate the pick. I posted those links for the people like Manster who were saying they drafted Hurts to REPLACE Wentz. I corrected him and said it was to back up Wentz.
But... there is no coming to an understanding with him. You told him over and over there’s nothing wrong for the Eagles to think of other “gadget” roles for him and Hurts main role is to be a quality backup for Wentz and Manster replies “If you think the Eagles used a 2nd rd pick on a gadget guy”. I mean you told him 10 fucking times they drafted him primarily because Wentz gets hurt a lot and Manster completely ignores that you told him that over and over and over and over he was drafted cause Wentz get hurt a lot. It’s bizarre but he simply refuses to ever say he’s wrong.

But I guess this is better then his conspiracy theory that the Eagles concocted a fake injury for Wentz and lied to everyone about him having a broken vertebrae so they wouldn’t hurt his feeling when they bench him for Foles.

more lies from the liar

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I've seen a few. Know what I've also seen? Most everyone acknowledging the reason for the pick was made was because everyone knows Wentz gets hurt a lot, something you said was not happening so I was simply setting the record straight. Again they picked him as a backup to an injury prone QB, there's nothing wrong with Bird Brains suggesting ways to use him.
Well I know for sure that in one of these threads one or more Eagles fans (don’t remember who it was) were copying and pasting articles about the Taysom Hill thing coming from either Howie or Pederson and posting it like a gotcha moment to prove that was THE reason he was drafted. I remember this because I remember thinking how stupid it sounded because to pretend that was the main reason he was drafted was asinine.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Hates the pick then and still do. They were posted because you were saying it was made to REPLACE Wentz.

bullshit...you vehemently denied that Hurts was brought in to play for Wentz (replace him as starter) when Wentz eventually goes down.

Can't worm your way out of this one, doofuss.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I know for sure that in one of these threads one or more Eagles fans (don’t remember who it was) were copying and pasting articles about the Taysom Hill thing coming from either Howie or Pederson and posting it like a gotcha moment to prove that was THE reason he was drafted. I remember this because I remember thinking how stupid it sounded because to pretend that was the main reason he was drafted was asinine.

Go back in look. They were posted because Manster was saying they took Hurts to replace Wentz. You chimes in saying they didn’t draft Hurts to replace Wentz or be a gadget player, they drafted him because Wentz gets hurt all the time. No one was trying to defend the awful pick. When you said this I agreed with you that the primary reason to draft him was Wentz gets hurt a lot.