• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bullshit...you vehemently denied that Hurts was brought in to play for Wentz (replace him as starter) when Wentz eventually goes down.

Can't worm your way out of this one, doofuss.

No, no, no. I was saying they didn’t draft him to replace Wentz. They drafted him because Wentz gets hurt a lot. Stop with the lies. Why would I have any reason to say if Wentz got injured they wouldn’t use Hurts. No way no how. I specifically said they do need a backup for Wentz cause they can’t have a 40 year old WB playing in the playoffs. I just didn’t think Hurts was the right guy or using such a high pick. Don’t even start with your nonsense

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back in look. They were posted because Manster was saying they took Hurts to replace Wentz. You chimes in saying they didn’t draft Hurts to replace Wentz or be a gadget player, they drafted him because Wentz gets hurt all the time. No one was trying to defend the awful pick. When you said this I agreed with you that the primary reason to draft him was Wentz gets hurt a lot.
I know what I said. That is why I remembered someone framing it as if the gadget thing was one of, if not the main reasons he was drafted. Didn't recall it being you, but if it was, you did portray it as he was drafted to run gadget plays.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no, no. I was saying they didn’t draft him to replace Wentz. They drafted him because Wentz gets hurt a lot. Stop with the lies. Why would I have any reason to say if Wentz got injured they wouldn’t use Hurts. No way no how. I specifically said they do need a backup for Wentz cause they can’t have a 40 year old WB playing in the playoffs. I just didn’t think Hurts was the right guy or using such a high pick. Don’t even start with your nonsense

bullshit, now you're doing your typical goal post moving. You now have to wear that avatar for an additional two weeks.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I need to direct you?

Hell one Eagle fan upped his C to an A+ after reading that excuse the team put out.

Yeah sounds like you got nothing, what I thought. I'm a bit confused on this little game you guys are playing with PE. It's like you just pull shit out of your ass, you are just looking for a new hammer to use. Obviously @handicappers is just trolling too, it's what he does and he's just not very good at it.

I'll say it again, every post I saw from him said the Eagles fans hated the pick and acknowledged Eagles fans understood it was because of Wentz's health concerns. So that's what I've been commenting on.

Oh bullshit, you posted the links to defend the pick.

Again if you can direct me to this I'll take a look. If you are unwilling or unable it's kinda hard to see your side here.

Last edited:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I know for sure that in one of these threads one or more Eagles fans (don’t remember who it was) were copying and pasting articles about the Taysom Hill thing coming from either Howie or Pederson and posting it like a gotcha moment to prove that was THE reason he was drafted. I remember this because I remember thinking how stupid it sounded because to pretend that was the main reason he was drafted was asinine.

Well I can probably find 1 or 2 PETA members who secretly like to hunt. We really should not be making blanket statements based on the actions of 1 or 2 in the group. And again posting links to show how he can be used is not the same thing as saying "I'm so glad we took such a weapon in the 2nd round, this is how he will help us" which is what these other guys are claiming PE is saying.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sounds like you got nothing, what I thought. I'm a bit confused on this little game you guys are playing with PE. It's like you just pull shit out of your ass, you are just looking for a new hammer to use. Obviously @handicappers is just trolling too, it's what he does and he's just not very good at it.

I'll say it again, every post I saw from him said the Eagles fans hated the pick and acknowledged Eagles fans understood it was because of Wentz's health concerns. So that's what I've been commenting on.

Again if you can direct me to this I'll take a look. If you are unwilling or unable it's kinda hard to see your side here.

Hell he admitted to posting them.
They're in the Wentz to Hurts thread. If you aren't up on the facts maybe you need to keep your trap shut.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell he admitted to posting them.
They're in the Wentz to Hurts thread. If you aren't up on the facts maybe you need to keep your trap shut.

I told you already I'm not hunting down shit to try to prove you are right. Now you are claiming it's from another thread? Just how in the fuck was I supposed to know that?

If you can supply the link to the posts I'll be glad to read it and voice my opinion. Since you keep refusing I have no other choice but to believe its more of the same bullshit I read on the last few pages where you are claiming things that are simply not true.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can probably find 1 or 2 PETA members who secretly like to hunt. We really should not be making blanket statements based on the actions of 1 or 2 in the group. And again posting links to show how he can be used is not the same thing as saying "I'm so glad we took such a weapon in the 2nd round, this is how he will help us" which is what these other guys are claiming PE is saying.
I'm not sure you are arguing the same thing. You are correct about being glad about the pick because I don't remember any Eagles fans saying they were happy they took him in the second round. Even Eagles fans know it was a horrible, stupid move that Howie will need to answer for, for years to come.

But, I personally also do not recall anyone making the statement that Eagles fans were happy about the pick because of the gadget thing, rather that Eagles justified it as being because of the gadget thing. The post with the links was 100% done to "prove" it wasn't to replace Wentz. Read it and the subsequent ones and it was trying to be framed that the pick was MOSTLY because of this stupid gadget thing and here is the Philly brass saying so in articles. That whole line of thinking was stupid and perhaps done to placate Wentz's fragile ego. But, I didn't see anyone on here stating that the 'Eagles fans were happy with the pick because of the gadget thing' which it appeared to me was your argument. I may of course be wrong on all accounts, but that is what I was trying to point out.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you already I'm not hunting down shit to try to prove you are right. Now you are claiming it's from another thread? Just how in the fuck was I supposed to know that?

If you can supply the link to the posts I'll be glad to read it and voice my opinion. Since you keep refusing I have no other choice but to believe its more of the same bullshit I read on the last few pages where you are claiming things that are simply not true.
It's not a claim, it's a fact. Again either catch up or shut up .

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we have an Eagles fan claiming he wasnt buying into Howies horseshit about Gadget guy & QB factory, even though he was posting links to show all the "reasons" they took Hurts in the 2nd. Where as on day one of drafting him he was upset with the pick. (a lot of eagle fans changed their toon 24 hrs later)
Then we have a redskin fan defending the eagles fan even though he hasnt read any of the points being argued & refuses to go read them, yet continues to blindly defend the eagles fan.
This thread might reach 600 pages afterall
:pop2:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a claim, it's a fact. Again either catch up or shut up .

LOL You are arguing a discussion from an entirely different thread in this 500 page thread, then you expect me to hunt it down.

Yeah I'll juts comment on what I've seen here thanks.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3