• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is he on here if he was a pro athlete?

How is he on here if he has time to make shit tons of cash, develop and elite golf game and become a 5th degree black belt? Wanna know how. Cause he’s Handi and he’s fucking amazing

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you bring your shine box, hambone? Get to work shinin' those shoes, boy.

I see this thread has disintegrated into racist posts by some asshole who thinks he is impressing a bunch of strangers on a message board by telling us how great he is at life.

Reactions: GNG

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is he fragile if he hasn’t missed a regular season game in years according to you?
And of course they drafted him cause Wentz gets injured a lot. Who didn’t know that. Funny how you are ripping Eagles fans and it’s all made up in your mind because we hate the pick more then you and somehow you made it up in your mind that we liked him. They were ready to burn down the freaking city. You literally made up this bizarre rant out of nothing. I see nothing wrong saying we got Hurts cause Wentz gets injured a lot and while Wentz is healthy he can play a Taysom Hill role. Bizarre you make up this fake outrage when Eagle fans hated this pick?

Yeah I was curious about the fan's reaction to the pick and this is exactly what I found here and on other sites. The general reaction is most didn't like the pick, virtually everyone acknowledged that it was because their starter gets hurt and of course they also tried to see the positives and using Hurts as the Saints use Hill was the obvious comparison.

Again @Manster7588 is full of crap when he claimed Eagles fans didn't acknowledge the reason for the pick had a lot to with Wentz's injury history, it was mentioned constantly.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is he fragile if he hasn’t missed a regular season game in years according to you?
And of course they drafted him cause Wentz gets injured a lot. Who didn’t know that. Funny how you are ripping Eagles fans and it’s all made up in your mind because we hate the pick more then you and somehow you made it up in your mind that we liked him. They were ready to burn down the freaking city. You literally made up this bizarre rant out of nothing. I see nothing wrong saying we got Hurts cause Wentz gets injured a lot and while Wentz is healthy he can play a Taysom Hill role. Bizarre you make up this fake outrage when Eagle fans hated this pick?

You know 32 isn't all that long, and odds are if he were playing instead of holding that clipboard a real injury was just a game or two away.
He's got fragile bones and a fragile ego.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was curious about the fan's reaction to the pick and this is exactly what I found here and on other sites. The general reaction is most didn't like the pick, virtually everyone acknowledged that it was because their starter gets hurt and of course they also tried to see the positives and using Hurts as the Saints use Hill was the obvious comparison.

Again @Manster7588 is full of crap when he claimed Eagles fans didn't acknowledge the reason for the pick had a lot to with Wentz's injury history, it was mentioned constantly.

Have you not heard the Eagles fans throw out the excuse they drafted Hurts to use an a Taysom Hill type. Have you not seen them claim Pederson will install TWO QB's?

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you not heard the Eagles fans throw out the excuse they drafted Hurts to use an a Taysom Hill type. Have you not seen them claim Pederson will install TWO QB's?

Yeah I've seen a few. Know what I've also seen? Most everyone acknowledging the reason for the pick was made was because everyone knows Wentz gets hurt a lot, something you said was not happening so I was simply setting the record straight. Again they picked him as a backup to an injury prone QB, there's nothing wrong with Bird Brains suggesting ways to use him.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I've seen a few. Know what I've also seen? Most everyone acknowledging the reason for the pick was made was because everyone knows Wentz gets hurt a lot, something you said was not happening so I was simply setting the record straight. Again they picked him as a backup to an injury prone QB, there's nothing wrong with Bird Brains suggesting ways to use him.
Yes they bitched about the pick, then quickly BOUGHT the teams excuse for wasting a pick on a QB rathervthan give Wince tools to help him out.
If your too blind to see that I can't help you.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished another under par round of golf. This COVID scare has made my handicap a lot stronger. Won 3 stacks off my co worker. He’s not that good but likes to lose money.
Such clever little girly comebacks you have. You are a Confirmed fag.

hey, shine box boy. Get to work those shoes won’t shine themselves

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they bitched about the pick, then quickly BOUGHT the teams excuse for wasting a pick on a QB rathervthan give Wince tools to help him out.
If your too blind to see that I can't help you.

He’s not blind and explained to you everything he’s seen is Eagle fans hating the pick first, next, acknowledging they need a backup with Wentz’s injury history and, lastly, maybe use him like a T Hill during the season. No one used that as an excuse for the pick... just an idea on how the Eagles can use him even though the vast majority of us still hate the pick. You are literally making up fake outrage over a pick that the fans hated when it happened and still hate it even if they are curious on how he might be used. You literally and I mean literally made this all up in your mind and have a Redskin fan telling you the truth. @Darrell Green Fan

Eagles fans “That was just an awful pick. We need weapons at WR desperately. Maybe he can be a Taysom Hill type and a backup but the pick was still awful”.
That’s what the majority of us are saying yet you have an issue with that? I don’t get it and neither does he. Where are these Eagles fans you’re seeing who are liking this pick because we aren’t... only you.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know 32 isn't all that long, and odds are if he were playing instead of holding that clipboard a real injury was just a game or two away.
He's got fragile bones and a fragile ego.

But you said in his 4 year career of 64 games he’s only been hurt once. How is he fragile if he’s been fine 61 of 64 games (according to you). You have to pick a side.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said in his 4 year career of 64 games he’s only been hurt once. How is he fragile if he’s been fine 61 of 64 games (according to you). You have to pick a side.
thats easy. of those 61 games how many did he play?

Reliability is reliability. Whether real or fake injuries.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's amazing how PE1 is systematically changing the narrative on what makes one a Moron. It's like he's morphing into the new age Moron.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s not blind and explained to you everything he’s seen is Eagle fans hating the pick first, next, acknowledging they need a backup with Wentz’s injury history and, lastly, maybe use him like a T Hill during the season. No one used that as an excuse for the pick... just an idea on how the Eagles can use him even though the vast majority of us still hate the pick. You are literally making up fake outrage over a pick that the fans hated when it happened and still hate it even if they are curious on how he might be used. You literally and I mean literally made this all up in your mind and have a Redskin fan telling you the truth. @Darrell Green Fan

Eagles fans “That was just an awful pick. We need weapons at WR desperately. Maybe he can be a Taysom Hill type and a backup but the pick was still awful”.
That’s what the majority of us are saying yet you have an issue with that? I don’t get it and neither does he. Where are these Eagles fans you’re seeing who are liking this pick because we aren’t... only you.
Look fucktard. You and many other Eagles fans bit on the two QB excuse the team gave you, but teams do not use a 2nd round pick on a part time gadget player. They can feed you horseshit all they want and you can eat it like its candy, but I sticking with they drafted Hurts because they fear Wentz won't make it through a season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look fucktard. You and many other Eagles fans bit on the two QB excuse the team gave you, but teams do not use a 2nd round pick on a part time gadget player. They can feed you horseshit all they want and you can eat it like its candy, but I sticking with they drafted Hurts because they fear Wentz won't make it through a season.

Was that "horseshit" noun used as pun?

Asking for a friend from Philly.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's exactly why they picked him. We will revisit this thread when Wentz gets hurt again, so bookmark it for dummies like fake black guy DGF and his daca lover bestie PE1