• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow down there buddy. I’m with you but he told us he goes to Philly and knocks people out. He’s also a Rhodes Scholar, a 5th degree black belt, a division 1 and pro athlete, under par golpher, makes in the high 6 figures yearly, is the world’s greatest gambler that hits games at a 27% higher rate then the person 60 Minutes profiles as the top sports bettor in the world and has a mansion with a sexy maid. You really think you can handle all that? Oh, he bought his Dad a Bentley too

fight me

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers
@Jordan23

So are you two going to the Octalot?

he wouldn’t last in the Octagon of Pain
FIGHT! FIGHT!

z2DvDM3.png

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow down there buddy. I’m with you but he told us he goes to Philly and knocks people out. He’s also a Rhodes Scholar, a 5th degree black belt, a division 1 and pro athlete, under par golpher, makes in the high 6 figures yearly, is the world’s greatest gambler that hits games at a 27% higher rate then the person 60 Minutes profiles as the top sports bettor in the world and has a mansion with a sexy maid. You really think you can handle all that? Oh, he bought his Dad a Bentley too

Yeah right.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, Eagles spend a 2nd rd pick on a guy who they "CLAIM" will be used like Taysom Hill while the Saints who know all about Taysom got their 2nd Taysom in the 7th.

Of course will all know that "CLAIM" is bullshit and the only reason they drafted Hurts is because Wince is a fragile bitch

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny, Eagles spend a 2nd rd pick on a guy who they "CLAIM" will be used like Taysom Hill while the Saints who know all about Taysom got their 2nd Taysom in the 7th.

Of course will all know that "CLAIM" is bullshit and the only reason they drafted Hurts is because Wince is a fragile bitch
tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how is he fragile if he hasn’t missed a regular season game in years according to you?
And of course they drafted him cause Wentz gets injured a lot. Who didn’t know that. Funny how you are ripping Eagles fans and it’s all made up in your mind because we hate the pick more then you and somehow you made it up in your mind that we liked him. They were ready to burn down the freaking city. You literally made up this bizarre rant out of nothing. I see nothing wrong saying we got Hurts cause Wentz gets injured a lot and while Wentz is healthy he can play a Taysom Hill role. Bizarre you make up this fake outrage when Eagle fans hated this pick?