• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck outta here. I was the one who had to pull everyone back on topic after they strayed off topic over and over. I understood everything and didn’t make one excuse. Have no idea why people make up accusations out of left field. You make no sense.

Do you want to drop this charade now or do you want to get slapped around more?

You've been all over the place. So STFU about staying on topic. These dandy little quotes of yours came from just four pages.

So you think the military is better at setting up your career then going to college? Again, I’m not talking down to people who choose the military I’m just saying it’s my opinion that college opens more doors.

I think it’s better to take college loans and when you graduate you will make a lot more. You lose several years of high earning going to the military. What career are you better off going to the military for then going to college. I can’t think of any.

I agree but we are talking about setting up careers.

Tell me how? Tell me why you think you’ll be better prepared for a professional career without a college degree and with time in the military? I’m all ears

The kid who has a degree made 280,000 while the other kid was in the military. Tell me what real world skills you get in the military? I’m honestly curious.

I am. Tell me about them.

1. I didn’t say only idiots join
2. I said IMO the best career route is to go to college and start earning ASAP
3. I said most kids who have the option to go to college and not turn it down for the military... especially the kids who do really well in HS.

Biggest fallacy ever that Universities brain wash their students with liberal info. I went to many years of college and in math we learned math. In anatomy and phys we learned about the body. In English we learned English skill (even though I never learned then/than). We learned a foreign language in language class. In biomechanics we learned about parabolic paths and terminal velocity. This whole Universities brain wash kids with liberal politics is a complete LIE! Yes, most professors are liberal. The highly educated Doctorate person tends to be liberal. Such a ridiculous Fox News lie.

Sorry, what question did you ask me. And no... you didn’t abuse me at all. You’re just butt hurt that I think going straight to college is a better career move. I think the money, 401k etc lost while in the military doesn’t equal the benefit of going to college first. That’s not a ludicrous thought. Plus you don’t have to deal with the PTSD and depression so many soldiers struggle with.

That’s cool and I never felt that you can’t be successful using the military as a spring board. I said that I think it’s better just to go straight to University or Comm College start earning and pay off your debt.
I’m retired too. I was close to earning a full pension but could cut out a few years early because of an inheritance and my wife has a 7 figure 401k

How much do you owe and what’s your ballpark income?

That’s true. The only time I think debt is ok is education and a home. I guess cars too but to a lesser degree. Too many get way into debt buying cars that are too nice for their income.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so full of shit it’s unbelievable. You bring up point after point that has nothing to do with the topic and claim victory. Such a waste of time with your nonsense.

Topic started with you comments about dumb kids go to the military because they can't get into college. I just proved that moronic statement wrong.

I demand you admit you were wrong and a sincere apology given to all of those who served defending morons like you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Topic started with you comments about dumb kids go to the military because they can't get into college. I just proved that moronic statement wrong.

I demand you admit you were wrong and a sincere apology given to all of those who served defending morons like you.

It’s not wrong or moronic. I never said that people who choose military careers are dumb. I’m saying there is a group of HS graduates who can’t handle the rigors of college, the kids who struggled in school. If they don’t have the option of college many choose the military and you spin it into me saying ONLY dumb kids go to the military. Then you act like weight or criminal history is some exclusive entrance qualification that makes the military more exclusive then Harvard.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not wrong or moronic. I never said that people who choose military careers are dumb. I’m saying there is a group of HS graduates who can’t handle the rigors of college.
Not all high school students should attend college. Many kids attend technical schools and have great careers.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not wrong or moronic. I never said that people who choose military careers are dumb. I’m saying there is a group of HS graduates who can’t handle the rigors of college, the kids who struggled in school. If they don’t have the option of college many choose the military and you spin it into me saying ONLY dumb kids go to the military. Then you act like weight or criminal history is some exclusive entrance qualification that makes the military more exclusive then Harvard.

LMAO at the rigors of college. Do you think the military is easier than college?

And again I've ready proven you can get into college with the same GPA requirement for the military.

I've also proven the military is more selective while some colleges will look the other way at GPA if mommy and daddy have money.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Care to retract this statement you lying POS? Apologize for lying or even better just STFU, the hole you've dug is deep enough.

Whats dumb about it? Do smart kids got to the military? No. Do wealthy kids go to the military? No. Its an avenue for working class kids. Here comes the stories about the valedictorians choosing the military.... yawn

The spin? The military is more selective because of people being over weight or having criminal charges. That doesn’t back up the intelligence issue we were talking about on the other thread. Come on man.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
95% of this thread is gibberish.
Pure frontier gibberish.
Ain’t that right, Gabby....

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Care to retract this statement you lying POS? Apologize for lying or even better just STFU, the hole you've dug is deep enough.

I said that but it’s not what I meant.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 can't even comprehend the BULLSHIT he posts.

Nope, you and a few other military guys got their feelings hurt on a topic we all know is true but instead of dealing with your frailties you call me a jerk off.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Manster7588 is absolutely right. This goes all the way back to when @PhoenixEagles1 was getting his head bashed in and he TRIED to take a cheap shot at @Manster7588 and the fact that he didn’t go to college. As usual, his cheap shot blew up in his face and here is ... again.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you and a few other military guys got their feelings hurt on a topic we all know is true but instead of dealing with your frailties you call me a jerk off.

Who’s “we”? I only see you here making the argument you are making.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Manster7588 is absolutely right. This goes all the way back to when @PhoenixEagles1 was getting his head bashed in and he TRIED to take a cheap shot at @Manster7588 and the fact that he didn’t go to college. As usual, his cheap shot blew up in his face and here is ... again.

PE1 is an Educated moron. That piece of paper he bought doesn't make him a smart person.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You've been wrong with everything you've posted about the military. Fans from multiple teams have proven you wrong yet you want to continue to do the PE1 two-step.

You do realize there is an aptitude test to get into the military as well don't you?

Keep derping