• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way you talk, your values, being into trucks and fishing. Nothing wrong with being working class. Too many people think working class means poor but it doesn’t. Allen Iverson made over 100 million dollars but he has working class values, just like you.

I'm closer to upper middle class, Owning class due to the sheer amount of money/assets I've accumulated. Get back to me when you have hundred of people working under you and make upper 6 figures.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way you talk, your values, being into trucks and fishing. Nothing wrong with being working class. Too many people think working class means poor but it doesn’t. Allen Iverson made over 100 million dollars but he has working class values, just like you.

It’s incredible how stupid you and unaware you are.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a classless, racist, unpatriotic loser. Very stupid and loves scummy illegal criminals.

Racism... one of the hallmarks of working class whites. Money has little to do with what class you are. Being overly patriotic is another working class value. You hate gays and Mexicans. You spend your weekends driving your truck to the river to fish. You’re working class bro. It’s written all over you.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racism... one of the hallmarks of working class whites. Money has little to do with what class you are. Being overly patriotic is another working class value. You hate gays and Mexicans. You spend your weekends driving your truck to the river to fish. You’re working class bro. It’s written all over you.

Wrong again. But that’s par for you.
It’s ok, everyone realizes you’re a lying retard.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dumbass claims he's a "classist" and yet doesn't think money has to do with a persons class.

Derrrrrrp

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dumbass claims he's a "classist" and yet doesn't think money has to do with a persons class.

Derrrrrrp

Money can be a part of a persons class but there are plenty of rich working class people. Like my example of Allen Iverson. Tats all over with the name of his “crew” on his neck. He’s worth 10s of millions but has working class ideals. Mike Vick got a 100 million dollar deal twice and fought pit bulls. Working class guys. Take some plumber he opens a business and franchises them. Makes 50 million but he still has working class values. He’s not taking his daughter to dressage lesson and hanging with intellectuals talking art. You’re working class even if you do make over 1/2 million a year.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

What kind of loser sits home all day while his wife works for 30 years?

Want to know the truth. I don’t sit home all day. My pension doesn’t include medical care. She hardly works but gets complete medical care for both of us. Smart, no?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money can be a part of a persons class but there are plenty of rich working class people. Like my example of Allen Iverson. Tats all over with the name of his “crew” on his neck. He’s worth 10s of millions but has working class ideals. Mike Vick got a 100 million dollar deal twice and fought pit bulls. Working class guys. Take some plumber he opens a business and franchises them. Makes 50 million but he still has working class values. He’s not taking his daughter to dressage lesson and hanging with intellectuals talking art. You’re working class even if you do make over 1/2 million a year.

wrong

oh, and you're a racist.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of the daily pointless insults why don’t you attempt to tell me why I’m wrong.
Because its a waste of time with you, you have an excuse for everything, you cant grasp any conversation you are in and it grows tiresome

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because its a waste of time with you, you have an excuse for everything, you cant grasp any conversation you are in and it grows tiresome

Fuck outta here. I was the one who had to pull everyone back on topic after they strayed off topic over and over. I understood everything and didn’t make one excuse. Have no idea why people make up accusations out of left field. You make no sense.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is absolutely true. He needs to get the fvck outta here with his nonsense and goal post moving. Sick of it.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck outta here. I was the one who had to pull everyone back on topic after they strayed off topic over and over. I understood everything and didn’t make one excuse. Have no idea why people make up accusations out of left field. You make no sense.
Oh yea forgot everyone else is the problem, you are so delusional it hurts

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do you get this from? I don't think that is true at all, at least not more than any other profession where you may have a few doing that. Yes, it is likely educators recommend people being educated, but I don't get the disrespect part.
Kids go to HS so teachers can tell them to get a degree in sociology or philosophy. Huuuuhhhhh? What the fuck are you talking about.

Next, Ive admitted I am a classist and it isn’t right. I just don’t understand working class whites like you but that’s because I haven’t spent time with your type in my life and don’t get your angle.

Yes Harvard is extremely expensive but that’s where our nations finest are.

I think that says disrespect, no?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is interesting

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pb...roll-students-arent-prepared-higher-education

Is it easier to get into college than the military?

So PE1 says the dumb kids who can't go to college go into the military, yet the military is more selective than colleges.

The spin he produces here should be classic.

I tell him I was a business owner and he calls me working class. I did work hard in my career. I should be looked down on for working hard when PE1 just stood in front of a bunch of kids and pontificated.....