• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have to be discussing hall of famers to be discussing who is better between two players? Stupid statement.

Wentz has had three years in this league. His first year was forgettable. His second year was good... very good but was that more a product of him or the team he was on? I mean if he’s so “great” how come the team continued winning even after his injury? I mean they won even with the (according to you) not so great nick foles. In fact, Foles won all the tough games against all the best teams each week in do or die situations. Those games were the pressure situation games yet he rose up and won them. That is something Wentz has yet to show he can do.

This year Wentz has let his team down a couple of times when the game was on the line all the while beating the softer teams.

Sorry Wentz fanboy... he’s overrated

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz has had three years in this league. His first year was forgettable. His second year was good... very good but was that more a product of him or the team he was on? I mean if he’s so “great” how come the team continued winning even after his injury? I mean they won even with the (according to you) not so great nick foles. In fact, Foles won all the tough games against all the best teams each week in do or die situations. Those games were the pressure situation games yet he rose up and won them. That is something Wentz has yet to show he can do.

This year Wentz has let his team down a couple of times when the game was on the line all the while beating the softer teams.

Sorry Wentz fanboy... he’s overrated
Haha. Wentz is overrated because he's an Eagle? But that has nothing to do with Foles' success? Hahahaha. That's a good one. First of all, I'm not saying Wentz is great...I'm saying he's better than Foles. And a player definitely doesn't need to be great to be better than Foles. Also, you're saying Wentz isn't good because his team won without him, yet Foles' team won without him too...it was the same team that won with both QB's you know?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, anyone who has watched these games and thinks Wentz is the problem with the Eagles right now is a moron. Does he play corner? Have you seen our pass defense? At the halfway point, he is completing 70% of his passes this season with 1788 yards, 13 TDs and 2 picks. Not huge numbers but very efficient. Keep in mind he didn't start the first few games.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, anyone who has watched these games and thinks Wentz is the problem with the Eagles right now is a moron. Does he play corner? Have you seen our pass defense? At the halfway point, he is completing 70% of his passes this season with 1788 yards, 13 TDs and 2 picks. Not huge numbers but very efficient. Keep in mind he didn't start the first few games.

What about the failures in the red zone and at key moments at the end of games? I suppose that’s the defenses fault too, right? Oh wait... his offensive line must be the culprit.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Wentz is overrated because he's an Eagle? But that has nothing to do with Foles' success? Hahahaha. That's a good one. First of all, I'm not saying Wentz is great...I'm saying he's better than Foles. And a player definitely doesn't need to be great to be better than Foles. Also, you're saying Wentz isn't good because his team won without him, yet Foles' team won without him too...it was the same team that won with both QB's you know?

Foles won in the playoffs. Wentz didn’t. Advantage... Foles.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the NFC East, you knew what you were getting into when you were winning last year. There is never going to be back to back playoff appearances.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the NFC East, you knew what you were getting into when you were winning last year. There is never going to be back to back playoff appearances.
what? yes htere is and has

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is absolutely no reason NOT to trade Foles today. The Wentz fanboys say he’s “healthy” and a “superstar”. Why keep Foles around?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz only problem is fumbling when he gets blindsided (can be worked on). Aside from that it's hard to complain about him ... 46 TD's to only 9 Int's from the beginning of last season (how many QB's have a better ratio than that in the same time span?). As an Eagles fan I love Foles for what he did against Minni and the Pats; he got hot at the perfect time and brought home the big one. That being said he's nowhere near as good as Wentz ... not the same arm, not the same escapability, doesn't keep plays alive like or use his legs like Wentz etc ... etc ... He had his Ryan Fitzmagic opportunity earlier this year and didn't do a thing with it aside from proving that he's a backup QB.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz only problem is fumbling when he gets blindsided (can be worked on). Aside from that it's hard to complain about him ... 46 TD's to only 9 Int's from the beginning of last season (how many QB's have a better ratio than that in the same time span?). As an Eagles fan I love Foles for what he did against Minni and the Pats; he got hot at the perfect time and brought home the big one. That being said he's nowhere near as good as Wentz ... not the same arm, not the same escapability, doesn't keep plays alive like or use his legs like Wentz etc ... etc ... He had his Ryan Fitzmagic opportunity earlier this year and didn't do a thing with it aside from proving that he's a backup QB.

Again, throw ALL the stats you want out there... foles is clutch. We’ve yet to see Wentz be clutch. In fact, we’ve seen just the opposite.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, throw ALL the stats you want out there... foles is clutch. We’ve yet to see Wentz be clutch. In fact, we’ve seen just the opposite.

RB Corey Clement came up big in the Super Bowl as well ... he's clutch, maybe we can trade him for RB David Johnson today ... you know since DJ has never come up big.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corey Clement is clearly better than Zeke Elliott, who has never been a clutch performer in the Super Bowl. #Sportshooplatakes

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB Corey Clement came up big in the Super Bowl as well ... he's clutch, maybe we can trade him for RB David Johnson today ... you know since DJ has never come up big.

Corey Clement is clearly better than Zeke Elliott, who has never been a clutch performer in the Super Bowl. #Sportshooplatakes

Hahaha

All I do I point out that Wentz 1) hasn’t played in the playoffs and 2) hasn’t performed in the clutch and the Wentz fanboys go crazy!

Nobody is claiming Corey clement is a “superstar”. Wentz fanboys are claiming that he is YET admit he 1) hasn’t won a playoff game and 2) hasn’t performed well in the clutch.

Foles wins the SB MVP and all the eagles fans can do is talk about what a “superstar” Wentz is.

Haha

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is claiming Corey clement is a “superstar”. Wentz fanboys are claiming that he is YET admit he 1) hasn’t won a playoff game and 2) hasn’t performed well in the clutch.

Hitting the sauce early today ... at least you have that going for ya

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wentz is so good how did the Eagles manage to make it thru the playoffs and win the SB without him? :scratch: